• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

PALS: Phantsmal Avatar Leage of Superheroes

Started by kkhohoho, January 30, 2007, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kkhohoho

Quote from: Sword on February 08, 2007, 06:32:15 PM
:sword We did see him momentarily on House. We have two channels to go. *looks up* No you can't keep the dragon when we go back.

:santa: All right.  *Talks to Dragon."  Sorry Dragon, but I'll have to leave you when I go back to reality, so I'll only be with you for at least 2 channels...Now don't look at me like that.  When the special airs again, I'll tape it, and I'll see you often.

Dragon: RAAAAAHHHH!!! *What the dragon meant to say was "Thanks, Kkhohoho.  Glad to know that someday, I'll be seen a lot. :D" *

:santa: Glad you understand.  But right now, you'll have to work with me, Sword, Shadeleaf, and...well, his name is Firewall, but I can't tell if he's the shape of a human, or if he's a pile of data that can be seen :huh:...

AquaSurfer

kkhohoho

Quote from: AquaSurfer on February 08, 2007, 07:18:09 PM
*looks at kkhohohohhooh*
man your tough

*Meanwhile, the clone Kkhohoho speaks.*

:santa: Are you referring to me, or the genuine article?

:santa:  :P

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: kkhohoho on February 08, 2007, 08:27:21 PM
*Meanwhile, the clone Kkhohoho speaks.*
OOG: *sigh* kk, there is one "w" and no "e" in "clown."

:P

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and You Know the Rest

Deaths Jester

Quote from: konbiz on February 07, 2007, 10:32:20 AM
Allow me!

*sits on egg currently being carried away by Death's Jester*

Wow nice uniform there Phantom Eyebrow

*tries to tap into its emotions*

Uniform: The Phantom Eyebrow's Uniform is not home right now.... please leave a message after the beep.

Konbiz: It seems this will be one tough cookie to crack

*slowly but surely DJ's muscles begin to give in to the weight of the egg adn the large rump of Konbiz*  Everyone clear a section of the floor!!!  I'm going ta go for a faceplant with all this bloody weight in my arms!!!!
*DJ teeters back and forth, trying to stay upright until a space is cleared for landing.*

-DJ

catwhowalksbyhimself

Nanny Tiger spins around, sweeping an area clear with he tail.  Several sounds of things breaking and shattering are heard as various object are swept of displaced pieces of furniture.  She then sits down and growls helpfully.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on February 09, 2007, 10:47:23 AM
Nanny Tiger spins around, sweeping an area clear with he tail.  Several sounds of things breaking and shattering are heard as various object are swept of displaced pieces of furniture.  She then sits down and growls helpfully.

Ach!!!  Thank ye, Nanny Tiger.  *DJ proceeds to fall in the cleared out section, the egg landing on his chest and Konbiz being thrown towards the window.*

konbiz

*Konbiz flies out the window and falls to the ground, on the brink of death*

I sense the window is only half the window it used to be.

There is only one thing that can save me now...... TELEVISION

*konbiz flicks through the channels until he finds a rerun of ER*

Oh George Clooney... what a guy *swoons*

*Konbiz then picks up his universal remote and enters the television realm... the only place where someone could actually survive his injuries*

AquaSurfer

*looks for the remote*
i don't know whats on right now

Captain Pluto

AquaSurfer

*looks at pluto*
um i'm aquasurfer!
i haven't been hired yet but i will :thumbup:

Captain Pluto

AquaSurfer

i could make water, form water into a surfboard, water blade,adapted for underwater environment, enhanced strength and senses. Can also manipulate water by heating or freezing.
yes, that basically it :thumbup:

Sword

:sword One Channel to go. Prepare for whatever awaits us.
Firewall: Channel 1452, HSN. The bunburyist should be here,

kkhohoho

Quote from: Sword on February 18, 2007, 06:10:59 AM
:sword One Channel to go. Prepare for whatever awaits us.
Firewall: Channel 1452, HSN. The bunburyist should be here,

:santa: Excuse me, but what does HSN stand for?

Deaths Jester

*falls asleep on the floor with the egg laying on top of him*

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 20, 2007, 08:12:44 AM

:eyebrow: { Good to see that DJ has Operation Warm Egg under control. 

Quote from: kkhohoho on February 18, 2007, 06:43:43 AM

:eyebrow: { Why I do believe that is the Home Shopping Network, which is most fortuitous as I was just thinking that I needed a more scuff-resistant and shiney coating with which to paint my automobile.

Spam

*suddenly, an emergence of steam and very tiny droplets of rain come from the bathroom, as Spam emerges from it, holding a newspaper between his right arm, and about three or four rolls of toilet paper on his left arm*

:spam: "Sheeesh, that took a long time to get out. So, what've I missed? Anything unusual? If so, let me add to it."

*Spam then realizes his fly is down, and quickly zips it to where it should be*

*He then trips on a peice of toilet paper that was stuck to his boot*

*Toilet paper and newspaper peices fly around the room as Spam falls to the ground, flat on his back*

:spam: "Yep... Everything's normal now..."

FORIAMSPAM!

kkhohoho

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on February 21, 2007, 10:26:11 AM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 20, 2007, 08:12:44 AM

:eyebrow: { Good to see that DJ has Operation Warm Egg under control. 

Quote from: kkhohoho on February 18, 2007, 06:43:43 AM

:eyebrow: { Why I do believe that is the Home Shopping Network, which is most fortuitous as I was just thinking that I needed a more scuff-resistant and shiney coating with which to paint my automobile.

:santa:...Somehow, I can hear a far away voice..sounds like TPB's...he must be able to communicate into the TV...

Sword

TPB: Why Sword, how pleasant. You've come to set me free. And I was enjoying it so much.
:sword You'd best believe that's a red flag. *puts the naked blade against TPB's throat.*
Shadeleaf: Illusions Fall!
*TPB is revealed to be a  cacodaemon.*
CD: I'll never talk. You're going to kill me anyway.
:sword Truth. However, if you talk. I will kill you quickly. If you don't, Lane will do it,verrry slowly. And don't try to worm your way out. You're an interdimensional demon. the geneva convetion doesn't apply.
CD: *looks at Lane, who, with a look of utter nonchalance, rolls up his sleeves to reveal muscles that would make Hulk Hogan jealous.* He doesn't look so tough.
Lane: *walks up to the cacodaemon holding a book on Queensborough's Rules of fighting fair. He turns the book towards the cacodaemon, and slams it shut on the creature's nose.* Fairness goes out the window when my master is at stake.

*Ten Minutes of cruelty to demons later...*

CD:I'll talk! He's being guarded by eight of my brothers behind that panel. * a wall panel opens up*
*Before the other heroes can make a move, Lane rushes in. Sword very casually kills the cacodaemon. Five minutes later, Lane emerges carrying TPB*
Lane: Mister Firewall, I believe we are ready to leave.
Firewall: Done and Done.
*The heroes find themselves in the living room at stately PALS manor, where DJ seems tohave become a nesting site for giant chickens.*
:sword Lane, kkhohoho, make sure TPB is well. I'll tend to matters here.

Lord Elcorion

((shadowleaf would recognize the egg as an emerald dragon egg on sight))

ow_tiobe_sb

OOG: Strewth! A fellow takes a brief hiatus to wade through a burial mound of graduate applications only to find the world has turned in his absence!  'Tis good to know we can still count on Sword to move a plotline along sharpish. ;)

IG: In the infirmary, Lane attends to his employer's needs around the clock.  As he monitors The Phantom Bunburyist's vital signs on the sophisticated 21st-century equipment designed by Grendal, the dandy suddenly begins to stir.

:| { Welcome back, sir, to the land of the living and three-dimensional.  Would sir be interested in breakfast, perchance?

:unsure: { Breakfast?  What are you getting at...uh...my good man?

:| { *Suspicious, Lane probes his employer* Sir, do you know who you are and who I am?

^_^ { Of course, erm, Mr. *cough* *cough*: I am REALITY--also known as The Last Surviving Apprentice Idol to Complete the Nanny Race Swap While Trading Spaces--and you are my target audience.

:| { Very good, sir. *As these words pass Lane's lips, the dutiful valet plunges a syringe full of the most potent sedative into the Bunburyist's upper arm.  The predictable effect upon the dandy's consciousness proves most immediate, and, in the absence of a nearby witness, Lane allows himself a moment's emotion.

:o { Oh, my goodness!

ow_tiobe_sb

kkhohoho

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on February 21, 2007, 07:32:54 PM
OOG: Strewth! A fellow takes a brief hiatus to wade through a burial mound of graduate applications only to find the world has turned in his absence!  'Tis good to know we can still count on Sword to move a plotline along sharpish. ;)

IG: In the infirmary, Lane attends to his employer's needs around the clock.  As he monitors The Phantom Bunburyist's vital signs on the sophisticated 21st-century equipment designed by Grendal, the dandy suddenly begins to stir.

:| { Welcome back, sir, to the land of the living and three-dimensional.  Would sir be interested in breakfast, perchance?

:unsure: { Breakfast?  What are you getting at...uh...my good man?

:| { *Suspicious, Lane probes his employer* Sir, do you know who you are and who I am?

^_^ { Of course, erm, Mr. *cough* *cough*: I am REALITY--also known as The Last Surviving Apprentice Idol to Complete the Nanny Race Swap While Trading Spaces--and you are my target audience.

:| { Very good, sir. *As these words pass Lane's lips, the dutiful valet plunges a syringe full of the most potent sedative into the Bunburyist's upper arm.  The predictable effect upon the dandy's consciousness proves most immediate, and, in the absence of a nearby witness, Lane allows himself a moment's emotion.

:o { Oh, my goodness!

ow_tiobe_sb

*After this moment of emotion, Lane hears a familar voice nearby.*

:santa: Sorry I'm late.  I was busy playing on my-*Notices the unconsius TPB, well, mostly unconsious.  He shouts the word REALITY before fully passing out.* ...What the he** is going on in here?!...Lane, do you think that the effects of being trapped in the TV somehow affected TPB?

Spam

:spam: "Welp, since I guess nothing's going on, I may as well sit on the couch, and watch me some teeeeeevy."

Walking over to the couch, he see's DJ nearly being eaten by it, whilst a cat seems to be next to the remote. Spam reaches over, grabs the remote, and sits down next to DJ, for the cat seems to be glaring at him as if the remote is some sort of sacred artifact. All the less, Spam still holds the remote with some spunk, as he rests his thumb along the "Next Channel" button.

:spam: "This looks boring. Let's change the channel, shall we?"

FORIAMSPAM!

BatWing

*Looks outside of PALS base*
*walks right in*

hey wats going here?

catwhowalksbyhimself

I was about to take a nap, but you have disturbed my slumber.

And with that, the cat turns his back toward Flamehead, points his tail into the air, and walks through the nearest wall, followed by the Nannytiger and the kitten.

BatWing

Ah! a talking cat? :huh:

which means there might be a witch here..... :mellow:

kkhohoho

A mystirious man, who notices that it's currently March 6th, notices that there hasn't been much activity lately.  He walks into PALS mansion with no resistance...and no greeting either.  Shortly after walking in, he aks a question.  A question of epic proportions.  A question that could change the very foundations of the universe itself.  A question known as:

"Hello?"

Deaths Jester

*continues napping on the floor, the giant egg laying across his chest, suffocating him slowly but surely.*

Lord Elcorion

the egg starts to twitch and rock a little, soft scratching sounds coming from inside

|