• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

PALS: Phantsmal Avatar Leage of Superheroes

Started by kkhohoho, January 30, 2007, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kkhohoho

OOC: To recap: Sword and freinds are in the TV realm searching for TPB, Kkhohoho's doing the same thing except he was on a different channel, and has ridden a dragon into another channel and isn't sure of where he is now, DJ is nearly finished omosing into the couch, TPB is lost in the TV realm as earlier stated, Cat and Captain Pluto are busy watching the TV, and TPE is off doing...something.  Yeah, something.

Captain Pluto

as what i was doing

*talks to cat*
its my turn
*knocks off the remote off of cat's hands*
ya haa! its mine!
changed the channel

catwhowalksbyhimself

OOC:  I'm a cat.  I don't have hands, I have paws.  The remote was therefor lying on the ground, using my paws to press the button.  So all you had to do is pick is up.

The Phantom Eyebrow

:eyebrow: { Rest easy lads and keep your powder dry.  The Eye of Truth is well tuned into the (very) workings of the cosmos and it tells me of a rift in the very fabric of reality.  I suspect that the workings will soon be restored by the multiverse's self-fixing powers [well I say self-fixing, in reality its the hard work of Randy et al what does it] and we will be restored to just at the point where the original rift occurred. 

:eyebrow: { If it is correct, then our actions here in this sub-universe shall have no consequences.  None.  Zip.  Nada.

Sword

*hears a far off voice speaking of a lack of consequences*
:sword Very good then.*goes into a Wild West saloon invisible and instigates a bar brawl*
:swordteleport *dusts off hands* Haven't had that much fun since the eighty team game of Plakti pitball.

kkhohoho

*Also hears the far off voice speaking of a lack of consequences.*

:santa: :twisted:

*Kkhohoho goes off on a rampage downtown, knowing if anyone dies, they will be alive again later.  He uses his energy laugh to knock down the top half of the highest building in the city, uses his super leaping to crash through a store selling Hannakah decorations, and uses his super strength to take out a kid with a balloon, thus sending the baloon into the stratosphere.  He then perfroms many leaps, in order to get to the North Pole, and promptly kicks Santa Claus out of office, and takes his workshop by force.  The elves then get to work producing firearms and explosives to put under the trees this year instead of toys and candy.  And money, because Kkhohoho took all of the workshops funds and bought a widescreen TV that isn't cursed, and he will watch it untill things go back to normal, and he has to be a hero again, or else all superheroes will be on his arse.*

:santa: Such is the way of life. *sigh*

catwhowalksbyhimself

The cat watched with amusement as he washes his paws, wondering if anyone remembers that he has the ability to transcend realities and timelines and thus will be quite aware of everything they are doing.

Captain Pluto

catwhowalksbyhimself

In response, the cat takes the kitten from the Nanny Tiger and jumps on Pluto's lap, turning solid as he does so.

Then you may scratch my chin and play with the kitten.

Captain Pluto

better than doing nothing
*begins scratching cat's chin*

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Captain Pluto on January 31, 2007, 09:11:05 PM
i'm bored
*sits down on couch*

*unbeknowingly Pluto has sat on DJ, smearing his already bloody desecrated corpse across Pluto's rear*  Ach!!!  What the...something 'eavy be on me!!!!  Why does this always 'appen when I'm trying ot osmosis with the couch!?!?!?!  'ell, I was just trying ta see if I could get to the land of the coin people!!!

*DJ flails his arms back and forth, 'oping someone will notice his predicament*

'elp!!!  'elp!!  Get it off!!!

-DJ

konbiz

*Konbiz kicks open the door.... wielding a universal remote*

Konbiz: "Ok now how do i work this thing?.... hummmm how about i try this"

*konbiz pushes a random button sequence, causing the room to shake violently....... and then return to normal*

(ELSEWHERE:  Kkhohoho's HD TV explodes in his face)

Konbiz: "This piece of crap! Where was this made?...... North Pole.... no wonder.... these cheap labour elves don't know how to do anything well.... I think this calls for....."

*Epic trumpet music and a huge drum roll*

Konbiz: "A letter of complaint!"

catwhowalksbyhimself

One temporary, self-distructing timeline comes into place, and everything goes nuts!  Whats a cat to do?

konbiz

*Konbiz sees a strange cat altering timelines and decides this is his time to strike and save the say..... *

*Konbiz pulls out his small spray gun*

"bad kitty"

*spray, spray, spray*

*there is a pause as the two make eye contact*

*spra.......... Cat jumps and begins to claw konbiz's face..... it seems this time curiosity killed konbiz*

Captain Pluto

Quote from: Deaths Jester on February 02, 2007, 08:14:22 AM
Quote from: Captain Pluto on January 31, 2007, 09:11:05 PM
i'm bored
*sits down on couch*

*unbeknowingly Pluto has sat on DJ, smearing his already bloody desecrated corpse across Pluto's rear*  Ach!!!  What the...something 'eavy be on me!!!!  Why does this always 'appen when I'm trying ot osmosis with the couch!?!?!?!  'ell, I was just trying ta see if I could get to the land of the coin people!!!

*DJ flails his arms back and forth, 'oping someone will notice his predicament*

'elp!!!  'elp!!  Get it off!!!

-DJ

yargh!!
wha the
its dj! :blink:

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quote*Konbiz sees a strange cat altering timelines and decides this is his time to strike and save the say..... *

*Konbiz pulls out his small spray gun*

"bad kitty"

*spray, spray, spray*

*there is a pause as the two make eye contact*

*spra.......... Cat jumps and begins to claw konbiz's face..... it seems this time curiosity killed konbiz*
OOC:  Sorry, but I decide what my character does, and that is not something he would EVER do.  It's too undignified.  He would find it much more amusing watching you.  And he can't alter timelines, line transcend them.

konbiz

*as konbiz's face is being mauled off he notices another cat..... (catwhowalksbyhimself sorry if i abused your character so i hope this little retcon helps hehe) seeming amused at the sight of me being beaten to a pulp by one of his feline brothers or sisters

kkhohoho

Quote from: konbiz on February 02, 2007, 08:02:45 PM
*as konbiz's face is being mauled off he notices another cat..... (catwhowalksbyhimself sorry if i abused your character so i hope this little retcon helps hehe) seeming amused at the sight of me being beaten to a pulp by one of his feline brothers or sisters

OOC:   Konbiz, are you going to join PALS when the orginal thread comes back up and everything in this thread is treated as if it never happened?  If so, what is Konbiz's powers and abilities?  By the way, like Cat said, people decide what their characters do, and I never intended for Kkhohoho's widescreen TV to blow up.  In short, that was an act of uberness, which I defintly always attempt to step away from.  I never even said it was HD, (but I will now. :twisted: ) so without further ado:

IG: *The TV that exploded belonged to Kkhohoho, but it was his old TV at PALS mansion.  Meanwhile, Kkhohoho is watching a documentary on how a universe can actually "fix" itself, and turn itself backwards in time.*

Captain Pluto

*gets off of dj*
*looks at konbiz*
yes what is your powers and your abilities? :huh:

catwhowalksbyhimself

OOC:  You'll get used to it.  kkhohoho was pretty bad at first, but he's DRASTICALLY improved and is starting to be actually fun to play with.  It is sometimes permissible to have other character say and do things, but it should be minor in nature, and you should know the characters you're dealing with very well before you do.

Lord Elcorion

:lorde: --appears in a flash of teleportation magic, placeing a green egg shaped object the size of a small watermelon on the table. a small label marked "Emeraude" is attached to the egg shaped object, along with a note to keep the egg shaped object at a temperature between 78 and 90 degrees. lord elcorion then dissapears in another flash of teleportation magic, never saying a word, leaving only the mysterious egg shaped object to testify to his having been there.--

The Phantom Eyebrow

:eyebow: *to self* { Well now but if this alternate dimension isn't a right busy one.  A bit chaotic too, I fear the mansion may have taken a little damage from that shakin.

* Turns intangible briefly in order to avoid being crushed by a falling chandelier *

:eyebow: { Phew.  Just as well this is a subdimension and none of this will matter once the universe restores itself.  Of course, it is a little dispiriting to see how the characters of some people show through in a world without consequences.

* A pause now as a worrying thought crosses the noble Brow's fine mind *

:eyebow:  :o { But all this assumes that The Eye of Truth is correct.  What if...?  No... Surely not?

* As the now shaken Eyebrow wrestles with the complexities of multidimensional realms, another visitor appears *

Quote from: Lord Elcorion on February 02, 2007, 09:26:27 PM
:lorde: --appears in a flash of teleportation magic, placeing a green egg shaped object the size of a small watermelon on the table. a small label marked "Emeraude" is attached to the egg shaped object, along with a note to keep the egg shaped object at a temperature between 78 and 90 degrees. lord elcorion then dissapears in another flash of teleportation magic, never saying a word, leaving only the mysterious egg shaped object to testify to his having been there.--

:eyebrow: { You... you left your egg!  Your egg sir! 

* Still intengible (well you can't be too careful in these uncertain times) he aproaches the object and peers at the note. *

:eyebrow: { '...between 78 and 90 degrees' eh?  But is that Fahrenheit or Centigrade?  FAHRENHEIT OR CENTIGRADE!?

* Regathering his composure and his position, he addresses the group *

:eyebrow: ^_^ { Right.  I'm looking for a volunteer to handle this egg and tell me if it's hot or not...

Sword

*Still in the TV, Sword continues to follow the frequency lane has given to Firewall*
:sword Thus far we've trekked through three romantic movies, House MD and a wid western. What's next.
Firewall: Stargate?
:sword That seems a safe guess. Look, It's O'neill golfing through the gate.
General Hammond; O'neill what are you doing?
O'neill: Playing through! Teal'c where exactly is Arcturus 9?
:sword OK we've seen enough.
Firewall: The frequency signal is leading to the gate.
:sword let's get stealthy. *covers everyone in a shroud of shadows and leads them through the gate before it closes*

konbiz

OK now i know the basic rules etc... well
Konbiz has the power to predict the future 57% percent of the time correctly... the other 43% of predictions are totally the opposite of what is about to happen..... and can sometimes sense the thoughts and emotions of inanimate objects....

yes I would like to join the game if thats ok... and now I'm more aware of the rules I should be fine.... hehe i may need a little guidance now and then.... well lets get started haha

*After the random cat - which is not catwhowalksbyhimself - grows tired of abusing konbiz, konbiz gets up to meet the looks of a few pairs of eyes.... and eyebrows... staring at him, the next thing he wonders is how captain pluto is going to get those blood stains out of his uniform....*

Konbiz: I sense the chandalier feels... broken.... inside

*konbiz loosens his collar as he noticed the temperature seems to have risen to roughly 79 degrees centigrade*

Captain Pluto

Quote from: konbiz on February 03, 2007, 10:38:02 AM
OK now i know the basic rules etc... well
Konbiz has the power to predict the future 57% percent of the time correctly... the other 43% of predictions are totally the opposite of what is about to happen..... and can sometimes sense the thoughts and emotions of inanimate objects....

yes I would like to join the game if thats ok... and now I'm more aware of the rules I should be fine.... hehe i may need a little guidance now and then.... well lets get started haha

*After the random cat - which is not catwhowalksbyhimself - grows tired of abusing konbiz, konbiz gets up to meet the looks of a few pairs of eyes.... and eyebrows... staring at him, the next thing he wonders is how captain pluto is going to get those blood stains out of his uniform....*

Konbiz: I sense the chandalier feels... broken.... inside

*konbiz loosens his collar as he noticed the temperature seems to have risen to roughly 79 degrees centigrade*

nice powers! :thumbup:
and why are u lookin at me funny? :blink:

konbiz

Captain Pluto: why are u lookin at me funny?

*Konbiz looks at Pluto's uniform and begins to tap into its emotions*

[ Pluto's uniform: Cleeeean me! Cleeeean me! It's hard being me you know...he just throws me in there with the rest of his clothes... like I'm nothing to him.... NOTHING!... I'm delicate... he needs to hand wash me.... he needs to stop treating me like some cheap halloween costume and make me feel like a real uniform.... It wasn't always like this you know... when we first met we used to go everywhere together... walks on the beach, candelit mea..... ]

*Konbiz slowly zones out and there is an awquard silence*

*ahem*

Konbiz: Oh.... errrrm.....  you have very pretty eyes?

Captain Pluto

ew gross

*looks at konbiz distgusted* :blink:

yeah um i'm gonna go out

*goes outside of PALS*

ow_tiobe_sb

OOG:  :blink: I believe the word I am seeking is "What?"

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and You Know the Rest

Lord Elcorion

:lorde: --a small note appears next to the egg that says "addendum: the tempurature is to read as Fahrenheit"--

AquaSurfer

*sneaks inside headquarters*
hahaha!! i hope i get hired
*looks for job application*

|