• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

PALS: Phantsmal Avatar Leage of Superheroes

Started by kkhohoho, January 30, 2007, 09:03:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

catwhowalksbyhimself

Hmm, we seem to have a visitor looking for something.  I'll send the Nanny Tiger to help him out.

The nanny tiger goes up to AquaSurfer, licks her lips hungrily, and lets out an actual low roar.

kkhohoho

Quote from: AquaSurfer on February 05, 2007, 09:58:55 PM
*sneaks inside headquarters*
hahaha!! i hope i get hired
*looks for job application*

*An elf suddenl appears out out of nowhere, right in front of AquaSurfer.*

Elf: Hello.  My benefactor, Mr.Kkhohoho, would like to know your powers, and why you're sneaking around, and why you're using inproper grammer.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: The Phantom Eyebrow on February 03, 2007, 03:48:50 AM
:eyebow: *to self* { Well now but if this alternate dimension isn't a right busy one.  A bit chaotic too, I fear the mansion may have taken a little damage from that shakin.

* Turns intangible briefly in order to avoid being crushed by a falling chandelier *

:eyebow: { Phew.  Just as well this is a subdimension and none of this will matter once the universe restores itself.  Of course, it is a little dispiriting to see how the characters of some people show through in a world without consequences.

* A pause now as a worrying thought crosses the noble Brow's fine mind *

:eyebow:  :o { But all this assumes that The Eye of Truth is correct.  What if...?  No... Surely not?

* As the now shaken Eyebrow wrestles with the complexities of multidimensional realms, another visitor appears *

Quote from: Lord Elcorion on February 02, 2007, 09:26:27 PM
:lorde: --appears in a flash of teleportation magic, placeing a green egg shaped object the size of a small watermelon on the table. a small label marked "Emeraude" is attached to the egg shaped object, along with a note to keep the egg shaped object at a temperature between 78 and 90 degrees. lord elcorion then dissapears in another flash of teleportation magic, never saying a word, leaving only the mysterious egg shaped object to testify to his having been there.--

:eyebrow: { You... you left your egg!  Your egg sir! 

* Still intengible (well you can't be too careful in these uncertain times) he aproaches the object and peers at the note. *

:eyebrow: { '...between 78 and 90 degrees' eh?  But is that Fahrenheit or Centigrade?  FAHRENHEIT OR CENTIGRADE!?

* Regathering his composure and his position, he addresses the group *

:eyebrow: ^_^ { Right.  I'm looking for a volunteer to handle this egg and tell me if it's hot or not...

*slowly removes himself from the couch and cushions*

What be this?!?!?!  An egg?!?!?!  Hmmm...I mayhaps it will make a good omelet!  *runs over to TPE*  Hehehe...I'll see if it's hot or not!!  *grabs the egg...ignoring any burning sensations that mayhaps take effect*  Hmmm....denver omelet...

AquaSurfer

Quote from: kkhohoho on February 06, 2007, 05:28:45 AM
Quote from: AquaSurfer on February 05, 2007, 09:58:55 PM
*sneaks inside headquarters*
hahaha!! i hope i get hired
*looks for job application*

*An elf suddenl appears out out of nowhere, right in front of AquaSurfer.*

Elf: Hello.  My benefactor, Mr.Kkhohoho, would like to know your powers, and why you're sneaking around, and why you're using inproper grammer.
eh!? are u a leprechaun!!?

catwhowalksbyhimself

The nannytiger helpfully answers by letting out a loud roar, giving Aqua a nice view of her tonsils.

AquaSurfer

yeargh!?
*looks at nannytiger*

(thinks of something)

should i.....

a) run away

b) kick it

c) cry for help

d) do all of this at the same time

*runs away*

Help!!!

*forgets to kick*

catwhowalksbyhimself

The nannytiger jumps on Aquasurfer, pick him up by the neck, and deposits him back on the floor exactly where he was before.  She then cocks her head and looks at him like he's a bad child.

konbiz

Now where did that egg get off to.... hmmmmm

*sees aquasurfer being dominated by the Nannytiger*

Well now you know how it feels

*cries*

Captain Pluto

*comes back to headquarters*
whoa!
whos this guy?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Now why would my nanny cat want to hurt you?  I've just asked you to help you out.  You seem a bit confused.  Trying to run out the back door like.  You might trip over one of Grendal's weapons.

konbiz

*with tears still blurring konbiz's vision, he trips and impales himself on one of Grendal's weapons*  :doh:

AquaSurfer

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on February 06, 2007, 08:15:00 PM
Now why would my nanny cat want to hurt you?  I've just asked you to help you out.  You seem a bit confused.  Trying to run out the back door like.  You might trip over one of Grendal's weapons.
*looks at grendal's weapons*
gulp
*looks at a talking cat*
ahh! you a talkin cat!
*looks at konbiz*
whoa!
*looks back at the talkin cat*
i'm lookin for a job here :blink:

catwhowalksbyhimself

Well, talking cat, while I suppose would be somewhat correct, does trivialize the grandiosity of my existence.

I am actually the manifestation of catliness itself.  I am the very nature of the cat in visible (although not whole real) form.  I am not, strictly speaking, real, but I do exist.  I see whatever cats see, and know whatever cats know, and thus transcend time, space and dimensions.

As for joining up, I could care less what you human types do.  Phantom Eyebrow normally amuses himself by making those decisions, though.

AquaSurfer

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on February 06, 2007, 09:17:57 PM
Well, talking cat, while I suppose would be somewhat correct, does trivialize the grandiosity of my existence.

I am actually the manifestation of catliness itself.  I am the very nature of the cat in visible (although not whole real) form.  I am not, strictly speaking, real, but I do exist.  I see whatever cats see, and know whatever cats know, and thus transcend time, space and dimensions.

As for joining up, I could care less what you human types do.  Phantom Eyebrow normally amuses himself by making those decisions, though.

huh? :wacko:
my brain hurts

Sword

:sword Huh... that's odd.
Shadeleaf: What is?
:sword I get the distinct sensation that catwhowalksbyhimself tried to explain himself, causing someone's brain to shatter.
Firewall: I've been there. Only thing to help recovery from brainshatter is a solid dose of Henson.
Lane: Do you, perchance, mean Jim Henson?
Firewall: Indeed I do. It's been proven. Muppets helps rebuild braincells.
:sword *under his breath* Punchout must be the exception to the rule.
Firewall: Heard that amigo. Now, let's find this dashing chap of yours.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Quotehuh? wacko
my brain hurts

That only further demonstrates the inferiority of your species.

AquaSurfer

catwhowalksbyhimself

I'm a cat, and a have the knowledge of every cat who every existed or ever will exist.  Dream on, human.

kkhohoho

Quote from: AquaSurfer on February 06, 2007, 09:52:10 PM
trying to be wise eh?
i could outsmart u! ;)

*The elf pops up again.*

Elf: Master Kkhohoho has decided to leave a robot here, containg a holographic image, which will display him currently.  *Places the robot on the floor.*

:santa:...Is this thing on?...Anyways, if Cat was wise, he'd be saying prases like "Wax on, wax off."  He's just semiwise.  I can only hope I don't get maimed for this...

:santa: By the way, just who is "u", hm?

AquaSurfer

kkhohoho

konbiz

*Konbiz suddenly disappears in a flash of lights and is replaced by a godlike being*

Mysterious deity: I AM U, GOD OF THE ALPHABET AND POOR GRAMMAR. THOSE WHO DO NOT FOLLOW THE 10 GRAMMAR COMMANDMENTS WILL SPEND THEIR AFTERLIFE IN ETERNAL DAMNATION.... PRINTING LISCENCE PLATES!

*As if the light is being sucked out of the room... U metamorphasizes back into Konbiz and he drops to the ground seemingly grasping an original copy of the Jackson 5 single 'ABC'*

The Hitman

*Flies in through close window, shattering it into little pieces*

H- Howdy, folks. I'm The Hitman. I shoot energy balst, and I know that I'm a fictiuonal character, like Ambush Bug or Deadpool. I'm just stoppin' by.

*Looks at Konbiz*

H- What's wrong with you, lunchbox? HEY! Sweet jams!

*Grabs the Jackson 5 8- track and begins searching for the player*

The Phantom Eyebrow

:eyebrow:  :blink: { Well I'll be... but the place has become a mad-house altogether!   ^_^ So many new arrivals and you will all surely enhance the skills and powers sets here at the Phantasmal etcs and so forth... IF you make the grade (And regardless of whether it's a real power or if it's all in your head, I don't want you talking to any of my clothes Konbiz...  <_<)

:eyebrow: { Turning now to the matter of the egg, it appears that we just have to keep it a bit warm.  I'll turn up the thermostat to heat up the living room so and hang the environmental consequences I say!

konbiz

Allow me!

*sits on egg currently being carried away by Death's Jester*

Wow nice uniform there Phantom Eyebrow

*tries to tap into its emotions*

Uniform: The Phantom Eyebrow's Uniform is not home right now.... please leave a message after the beep.

Konbiz: It seems this will be one tough cookie to crack

Sword

:sword Firewall, are we any closer to TPB?
Firewall: Mebbe. Hey look is that santa claus mounted on that dragon?
:sword *ducks as the dragon swoops overhead* Must be hohoho. *over comm link. Dragon Air Flight 001, This is Hero Tower. You are clear for landing at runway 7.
Firewall: By my calculations, we have two channels to go until we reach TPB.

kkhohoho

Quote from: Sword on February 08, 2007, 06:49:43 AM
:sword Firewall, are we any closer to TPB?
Firewall: Mebbe. Hey look is that santa claus mounted on that dragon?
:sword *ducks as the dragon swoops overhead* Must be hohoho. *over comm link. Dragon Air Flight 001, This is Hero Tower. You are clear for landing at runway 7.
Firewall: By my calculations, we have two channels to go until we reach TPB.

*Meanwhile, the Kkhohoho clone at the north pole continues operations.  However, the real Kkhohoho is still riding on a dragon, and hears Sword over his comm link.*

:santa:  Sword?

*Flys around, notices Sword, and jumps off the dragon, and lands close to Sword.*

:santa: Hello, Sword.  Seeing as how you left me, I had to make it here my own way.  Gillgigan's island, commercials, man eating lions, a dragon...fun times.  Seen TPB yet?

Sword

:sword We did see him momentarily on House. We have two channels to go. *looks up* No you can't keep the dragon when we go back.

|