• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Screenshots Thread!

Started by detourne_me, February 07, 2007, 11:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

detourne_me

I really loved the old one,  so I'm hoping to get it going again...

what did Raph get himself into this time?

a heavily kitbashed skin... but maybe i could release the mandarin hex... wheres Val these days?

Revenant

Yay, the meshes aren't shady!  Thank you Renegade!

detourne_me

yeah i've been tweaking the emissives on all of the meshes in my custom folder now...   i really hate how they light up bright when you scroll over the characters.  next step,  getting rid of the pink selection rings!

Alphanaut

Man, loving that Turtle Power. That Raph mesh (and the other turtle meshes) will work really well with what I'm cooking up...

lugaru

Nice stuff!

Hmm... I need to get my own pictures up soon, I always loved this thread in the forum.

detourne_me

"Peter, next time Tony calls Sam a chicken, try not to encourage a shot-for-shot competition, da?"

the_ultimate_evil

god that spider-man skin sucks :blink:

detourne_me

No Way bro!   It's eery how similar yours and Syn's black spider-man's are, but theres great qualities about both of them, that makes them both play-worthy ;)

EDIT: Made a quick little movie.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcfzZicqGWk

Previsionary

Firstly, very nice vid, Detourne.  I think you should make more...JLA vs. Avengers/Xmen might be a good vid (hint hint). :P

Anyway, just to bump this thread a bit, here's a few pics.

Panel 1: The stare down between villains...and black jack. Um, he's a clone! So he's automatically evil! Ask Gday!

Panel 2: The battle begins...and black jack throws a grenade or something to fit in!

Panel 3: Wonder Woman manages to escape an assault by black jack and sinister

Panel 4,5,6,7,8: Meanwhile, Plasticman is beaten quite easily by Lex, GL is wrapped up and shot by Amazo and finally finished off by Lex's missile

Panel 1: WW is the only evil alternate version of the JLA left standing. Her lasso failed to stop amazo...and his managed to miss her.

Panel 2: Amazo refuses to lose to WW...so he freezes her while Black Jack watches on.

Panel 3: WW has never been a fan of being frozen...so she shows amazo her fist.

Panel 4: And the fight carries over into the park...where WW is lassoed.

Panel 1: Technical difficulties......

Panel 2: WW manages to break free of the lasso and notices Sinister (who has been strangely absent) with a car above his head...lasso time!

Panel 3: With Sinister's distraction, Lex takes advantage...

Panel 4: And WW is caught off guard. I'll leave the ending to your imagination.

quiet

I was inspired by electro's work on customizing the title screen, so I gave it a shot.  The logo is just a place holder for now until I figure iut what i want to do with it.

the heroes

the villains

Lunarman

Nice work! You know you can alpha out a figure that you don't want, or use nifskope to hide it?

Jakew

I really want that Mandarin in the very first pic ... anyone know how/if/where I can get it?

BentonGrey

Hey Jakew, yeah, pretty cool skin, huh?  Unfortunately, if you'll take another looks at DM's post, you'll see that he mentions it's a kitbash, so he can't release it.  He said he might release the hex, so you could always request a skin for it.

The Pwime

jeez, all these modded title screens look so, so sick.

is there a how-to guide on how to change all the images and music?  or is it just a certain folder that I have yet to find?

I'd love to fill it with FR heroes on one side, and generic FR-related villains on the other, change up the background, and set it all to a song like Burly Brawl from Matrix Reloaded...

UnkoMan

Certain folder. Go into art/library/interface_scenes/mg_ff_team_main.
It's full of dds files you can change to your heart's content... I don't know if you can change their sizes. I made a screen full of skins I did, once, but I thought it looked silly and got rid of it. I kept all the sizes the same for that, however.

The Pwime

are you sure that's the folder..?

I don't have anything like that at all...  :blink:

USAgent

Quote from: UnkoMan on February 27, 2007, 04:56:00 PM
Certain folder. Go into art/library/interface_scenes/mg_ff_team_main.

yep, thats where its at.

Previsionary

Quote from: The Pwime on February 27, 2007, 06:36:02 PM
are you sure that's the folder..?

I don't have anything like that at all...  :blink:

You won't have that directory if you haven't unzipped it from the art.ff file.

The Pwime

And now...

...a random, pointless screenshot...featuring two of my recent skins beating the tar out of eachother.  :blink:

Panther_Gunn

I threw a little free-for-all amongst my brick hero files, just for entertainment value.  I saw this and thought it was a good screenshot.

Grundy threw a little temper tantrum.  Hulk, being Hulk, ignored it, and while it did get Blok & Colossus's attention, Thunderball seemed to bear the brunt of it. (and yes, that's more damage than Thunderball has hp!)  ouch.

EDIT:  Maybe I should issue a challenge to see if anyone can name the artist for each of those five skins!  ;)

The Pwime

I'm sorry, but this was too good to give up:

gengoro

Revenant

Anderville Snooper: "Oh my god, he just punched Unkoman and he's flying at... Oh no... pull up, pull up!! He's flying right at us....----"

Ruth Blitzurd: "Ladies and gentlemen, we seem to be experiencing technical difficulties... Anderville, are you there?  Can you hear us?  All right, we are going to commercial, we will return momentarily with more news on the Crisis in Patriot City."

The Pwime

hahaha, it was an even better shot 2 seconds earlier, but I was slow hitting the button.  :D

suprisingly, was doing really well...he could have actually won that match if he was human controlled.

electro

Hey detourne_me i like your video - got a good laugh at Electro eating pavement for the final kill - Quiet that title screen rocks - i see now that i should have used drawings instead of mesh images - looks much cleaner when you do it that way :blink:

Molten Man vs Force

Molten Man tried to get threw that Armor & probably would have in time - but time wasn't what he had & got ko'd

The Pwime

Here we have one of the newest addition to the villainous Anti-Unkos, as he descends from a building upon his prey!

UnkoMan

Oh man, that one with Unko getting punched into the screen is hilarious. I'm reminded of older Ninja Turtle games.

The Pwime

Here we have PROOF that it IS do-able:

And might I add that there were several of these mighty, mighty hits.  The teams were Me and Unkoman (and his clones, one of them pictured here) vs. all three current Anti-Unkos.  I managed to take out the radioactive speedster thanks to some hefty energy blasts, but eventually lost to the main guy (pictured getting his arse kicked here) in a fist fight, because, well...he hit me hard.  Really hard.  I think I cleared a few blocks.

Unkoman and his clones took out the ghost, and nearly managed to defeat the leader (evident in this screenshot), but eventually our team lost.

Ah well.

detourne_me

a tribute to Revenant's skins

BatWing

Quote from: The Pwime on March 13, 2007, 03:31:02 PM
I'm sorry, but this was too good to give up:

betcha that hurt in the morning? lol :lol:

|