Started by detourne_me, February 07, 2007, 11:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenant

Quote from: detourne_me on April 22, 2007, 11:23:43 AM

a tribute to Revenant's skins

OMG
OMG
OMG

Thank you Detourne!!! That's awesome!  It's on my desktop now!

You rule buddy :thumbup:

Podmark

That Ultimates piece is great looking, excellent work Detourne!

Manfred

Killer screenshots, everyone, keep them coming!

BentonGrey

Awesome stuff man!  You're giving me serious Marvel withdrawals.........does anyone want to do Marvel U According to Grey for me?  Anyone?

Figure Fan

Cyber Burn

Dumb question, but how do you take a screen shot?

SingleMalt

You hit Print Screen on your keyboard and then open paint and select paste.

BentonGrey

So, how does the Thundergod usually fare against the Prince of Power in these matches of yours?

SingleMalt

Thor usually always wins. Hercules and Thor are about the same physically. Thor has two advantages over Hercules. He has Mjolnir that he can throw at Hercules for range attacks, lightning blasts that he can fire at Hercules and he is the master of the elements. Even the Hulk can't take getting hit by four lightning bolts joining into one very powerful bolt of lightning many times. This is the effect of the projectile lightning attack that spawns four on contact. I have a screenshot of this attack. Hercules might have incredible strength but so does Thor plus his power of the god of thunder and Mjolnir. Thor is just to powerful for Hercules.

laughing paradox

I love the Legion of Super-Heroes

Storm looks awesome at that angle. By the way, she's killing off Asp from the Serpent Society with a direct lightning bolt.

I really like the way this picture came out. Booster Gold against Power Ring from the Crime Syndicate of Amerika.

BentonGrey

Great shots LP!  I always enjoy this thread, and you know, I imagine the Crime Syndicate are some of the RR favorites as far as villains go.  I enjoy putting the Suicide Squad up against them.  It's just about a hopeless battle, even if the Squad manages to take out everyone other than Ultraman.

USAgent

Here are some screens of what I've been doing lately with the game.  What I have been doing is simply replacing all the characters in M25's EZfreeroam mod with my customs. EZfreeroam is a simple little mod that helps you get into EZscripting but has a nice little story itself involving FF characters.  So I replace the FF characters with my characters and see how the story plays out.
The first time I did it I used Marvel's golden age and Timely characters with skrulls and aliens as the villains then I used the Punisher with various Punisher type villains, this time I'm using Avengers (street level with Hawkeye as the main) and I just threw all kinds of random villains in there. The story might not make complete sense, but its still fun.
I just started playing this version so here are some screens of some of them.

Hawkeye gets instrustion from Falcon

Hawkeye comes up on Hank Pym being confronted by the Hand ninjas led by Ammo

Why is this truck being guarded by Razorfist, Spidersman, and the Red Ghost?  Spidersman?!?! What the heck is a EarthX character doing here?

USAgent

Hawkeye decides to try and take them on himself!

Forgetting that the Red Ghost can become intangable poses a problem for Hawkeye.

Elsewhere in the city I had a script where Antman,Spiderwoman, and D-man are confronted by Blizzard and a group of Hand ninjas led by Diablo.

Since I played out the Hawkeye battle and lost what I had to do was have Hawkeye run from Red Ghost,Spidersman, and Razorfist and lead them to Antman's group confrontation. I was banking on the AI of the good guys (Antman's group) to go after the villains that were chasing me along with fighting their villains and luckely they help Hawkeye out.

Jakew

Hey, where can I find that Diablo?

USAgent

Outcast

Hey! Cool screen shots us agent!  :thumbup:

Especially since it stars my favorite hero, Hawkeye. :P

Love that Hank Pym and Blizzard too by the way.  ^_^

USAgent

Hawkeye and Yellowjacket search for a special machine only to find a group of Aim Troopers are guarding it along with a Brood warrior.

Aim troopers go down easy, not so much for the Brood, but a well placed distuptor sting right between the eyes helps!

I'm think I screwed something up with this confrontation in the scripts, and I do believe I wont be walking into this mess with just Yellowjacket and Hawkeye....man...gotta fix that.

detourne_me

Carravaggio

ok, coming from a guy that has never been a fan of Starwars...that's pretty damn epic!

johncostantine78

Quote from: USAgent on October 14, 2007, 01:52:17 PM

Hawkeye decides to try and take them on himself!

Forgetting that the Red Ghost can become intangable poses a problem for Hawkeye.

Elsewhere in the city I had a script where Antman,Spiderwoman, and D-man are confronted by Blizzard and a group of Hand ninjas led by Diablo.

Since I played out the Hawkeye battle and lost what I had to do was have Hawkeye run from Red Ghost,Spidersman, and Razorfist and lead them to Antman's group confrontation. I was banking on the AI of the good guys (Antman's group) to go after the villains that were chasing me along with fighting their villains and luckely they help Hawkeye out.

Hey, where is this D-man skin?!?!?!

Courtnall6

Cool screens...but I really need to update that Yellowjacket!  :lol:

And that Blizzard!

GGiant

BentonGrey

Awesome stuff!  I also really love the Star Wars saber fight!

Renegade

This thread is my favorite in the entire forum. Keep 'em coming!

gengoro

Cool Vader screens! :thumbup:

Darkseid visits for Halloween:

Sadly without timmverse bats and wondy he may lose. :(

Volsung

It buuurns! it burns us precious!
Call Martian Manhunter!
(Ips is so busy, so Jon can't have proprer animation yet... Any other skilled animators around with planty of free time?!)

Outcast

Cool superman mesh and skin! It looks similar to the Superman in the JLU animated series.  :drool:

Who made it?  :)

YoungHeros

Quote from: Outcast on October 30, 2007, 08:00:59 AM
Cool superman mesh and skin! It looks similar to the Superman in the JLU animated series.  :drool:

Who made it?  :)

It is him. ;)

|