• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The F.E.D.S. open a local branch office in Paragon City

Started by DMenacer, February 11, 2007, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMenacer

:cool: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of Paragon City, ("clank, clank, is this thing on?")

We are gathered here today to announce the reopening of the local office of the Federal Bureau of Investigations here in Paragon City. As you all know, the old office was one of the first government buildings destroyed in the beginning of the Rikti War. The agents that survived, stayed to help with the coorination of the superheroes in their battles againest the Ritki Invasion force.

The world was changed from that day on and it started right here in your city. People from all over had gained new abilities that they did not understand or was prepared to handle. Some are afraid of what they have become and some took advanage of it. There are those that used thier powers to help others and then there are those that have used thier powers to hurt in one way or another. These super criminals have now days become the new threat to city governments.

Our Police Departments are not capable of matching the fire power needed to capture these criminals. Federal agents can not always be prepared to take one down if needed. Even the best of our prisions can not imprision one for the full time of thier conviction. But as the world is changing and so is the F.B.I. just to keep up because we will not admit defeat. From the ashes of our old building is born a new division of the F.B.I. created just for towns like Paragon City.

The Feds as we were commonly called during the invason was the inspiritation for the name of this new F.B.I. department. The F.E.D.S. as they will be known is officially the Federal Enforcement Division of Superheroes. A department branch of the F.B.I. created just to be able to capture or take down this new criminal element in our society.

Because of the urgent need to be able to combat this new wave of crime. This branch office of F.E.D.S. is recuiting heroes interested in not only helping others but serving your goverment also in the pursuit of stopping crime. Even through our F.E.D.S. agents are required to wear suits and shades (F.B.I. rule 9, sec 40DD under: The Standard F.B.I. Agent Uniform) at the office, their costumed identities will be their work suits on the streets so the villains will know who is after them.

We want the villains to heed this warning, :cool:The F.E.D.S.:cool:(Freedom Server) are here and they are here to stay. Know that your days are numbered until you are brought down to justice and securely imprisioned safely away from harming others ever again.