• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Started by Revenant, February 16, 2007, 05:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revenant

Hey all, I was wondering if anybody'd like to design me a new Avatar.. I am getting bored with my own design and thinking maybe I'd like somebody else's take for a while.  Or maybe if anybody would like to try a period / themed version (like medieval, cyberpunk, etc.)

Here's the deal:  if anybody submits something, i will do an alternate avatar in return.  But the theme and mesh is up to the skinner, where possible! 

Also a short description would be in order, of powers, origin, and aspects of the appearance that should stay the same.

For Revenant, he's sort of a Ghost Rider-like guy who fights supernatural threats, is very spiritual and would fit in well with the Vertigo line of DC Comics.  His powers are in fluctuation at this point.  Sometimes I like him to be magnetic, since my idea was that he reincarated after death in the center of the earth, and reconstructed his body out of molten iron.  Other times I opt for a more telepathic character who goes into the psychic realm.  In this case he is like Constantine the Hellblazer or Preacher.  Or he can be a blaster whose powers manifest as flames, but this is changeable too.  He isn't really nailed down at this point.

At this rate, maybe I should just split him up into a group of characters...

Blkcasanova247

Hey man,
       I'll give it a whirl if you like. I'll pm ya somethin' probably by tomorrow.  :D

Revenant

Yay!!

thanks for the quick response too!

Charmed

chuckles

Well, I'll hop on this wagon as well. :D

UnkoMan

Hey Rev... Funny, I just posted a thread with a couple avatar redesigns.

I guess I might as well try my hand at yours.

And I understand about the multiple powers thing, totally. When I fist made my avatar he was a joke character who basically had... toxic farts. And was made out of... well look at the name. He later went through a phase of just being a huge radioactive fellow, and then being nothing more than a ball with arms and legs, and godlike powers. Eventually I randomly decided to have him make clones with a bunch of super powers, and then finally decided on trick gumballs (one of which is toxic and one of which creates small duplicates).

Writing all that had certainly gotten me thinking on a way of combining your guy's powers into something cohesive. Geez louize... All I meant to say was "I'll try it too."

Deaths Jester

I'll give it a try...probably a period them type thing...like I always do! 

UnfluffyBunny

I have an idea.... how do you feel about swords?

Revenant

I like swords!  Swords are fun@

UnkoMan

Now you really ARE going to have a ton of avatars. Like a Grendel sort of thing going on.

konbiz

Revenent deserves as many avatars as he recieves  :thumbup: He's been a great part of this community and is a very talented skinner.

Revenant

Aw shucks *blushes* thanks!