• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

New Charmed???

Started by Charmed, February 22, 2007, 12:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charmed

I have a request for you incredible artists: redesigning Charmed. In return, I'll redesign you.

Charmed is literally an intergallactic prince. He rules over the cosmos searching for an opponet that can defeat him. So far, he's defeated everyone. His powers are mastery of energy, super speed, and super strength.

Now you guys don't have to follow the above. This is just to give an idea to people who may be stuck for ideas. There are no restrictions so let your mind run wild.

Thank You! :thumbup:

UnkoMan

I might give this a shot, I think.

It's just the addition I am looking for for a team redesign, if that's alright with you.

Charmed

Charmed

Could I get this back up and going? I still havn't entirly figured out who Charmed is yet. I made him up in three minutes and he just sort of started taking off with different costumes. I managed to make a background story for him, but that again was just on the spot. It's posted in the avatar permissions thread if anyone wants to use it for inspiration, but please, do not follow the images, follow the story. Just for best results  ;)

Blkcasanova247

When time permits I'll give it a shot. :D I'll give it my best Charmed. :thumbup:

Charmed

Muchos Gracius (Thanks Alot ^_^)