• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

WildCard Entertainment

Started by Alaric, February 28, 2007, 07:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

Paragon City is an unusual city. Perhaps all large cities are unusual palces, in one way or another, each with its own character, its own quirks... Still, even among such cities, Paragon is unique. Humans transformed my mysterious forces, powerful sorcerors, alien invaders, costumed vigilantes, technological wizardry, misunderstood mutants... It's no wonder that this city has come to be known by some as a city of heroes.

And yet, in many ways, it's a city much like any other. Police patrol the streets, garbage collectors do their unpleasant job, people work in their offices, children attend schools, goernment officials try to keep things running smoothly. And all these individuals have one thign in common...

They all crave entertainment.

Even in a city where the fantastic is commonplace, there is that within the human psyche that requires entertaining, that needs at times to lose itself somewhere far, far away from the real world. But, in such a city, the challenges that face the entertainer are greater. How can a mere actor, an ordinary muscian, or an average dancer hope to compete for the imagination of the public with the colorful heroes who stride through our streets, and plow the very skies?

How, indeed... unless that actor, that musician, that dancer... were also such a hero?

At WildCard Entertainment, we understand the special problems that face those attempting to keep their performing careers going while fighting crime and evil. We are not just another talent agency; recognizing the unique nature of many of this city's performers, our organization is actually run by performing heroes as well. We are part talent agency, part network of performers willing to help each other find a gig, part theatrical troupe, and, when needed, part super group. We can help you find steady employment, get that special gig, make important contacts, and defeat that heinous plot to enslave the city, all in a single day. Contact Talent Coordinator, and master stage magician, Mighty Magician (on the Freedom server) to apply.

WildCard Entertainment. Because a unique city requires a unique talent agency.

BlueBard

Yay!

Now for the age-old dilemma... where to find a talent scout?

You might want to mention where Mighty Magician will be appearing... and especially when... so those aspiring entertainers can 'audition'.

Alaric

Quote from: BlueBard on March 01, 2007, 08:08:38 AMYou might want to mention where Mighty Magician will be appearing... and especially when... so those aspiring entertainers can 'audition'.

Unfortuately, Mighty Magician will likely be appearing sporatically, "where you least expect it", for the next few days, at least. However, his agent can usually be contacted at @Alaric 7 if aspiring performers need to contact him.

BlueBard

Is this going anywhere?  I've never caught you online, Alaric, since you started this.

Alaric

Actually, for a number of reasons, including the fact that for a while I was having severe connection trouble, I haven't been playing very often these days. If people are still interested, I'll be happy to issue some more invites (I think I only had one recruit), and I'll promote one or two people so they can invite new members- that way, the group can continue even if I keep playing less often. If there isn't sufficient interest, I'll probably move MM back into FR, though.