• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Storage

Started by MJB, March 07, 2007, 01:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJB

Hey guys and gals. I know that the FR SG is pretty dead right now but I thought I would ask this before I just did it anyway.

There is a bunch of storage in the halls of FR. I haven't touch any of it but if for some strange reason I need something is it cool for me to grab it? I don't know what the protocol on SG storage is... I'm a n00b.

-MJB

Tortuga

You must spongebath Marmeille at least twice before taking from the storage containers.

Zapow

Everything is available to all members. Although, until inventions are in-game, salvage is really only good for base building.

B A D

Dweomer Knight

Quote from: B A D on March 09, 2007, 12:25:24 PM
FR is dead?

I wouldn't say so.  When I log in and check the roster I only see a handful of toons that haven't logged in within a week.  However, FR's been around a long time and many players have hit 50; often numerous times.  As a result, I think a lot of people are concentrating on our many spinoff SG's and exploring other thematic elements of the game.  I don't think FR is dead at all but we've certainly branched out a bit.

DK

MJB

Well I haven't been around for long (2 months next week wee!!) but the most FR SG people I have seen online together was 4. Heck I play at all hours of the day in a weeks time and mostly I'm the only one actually playing from the SG.

I'm aware that people from this site still play the game on a regular basis my comment was only meant as the Super Group's activity was dying.

Heh, I wish I could have been there for it's heyday when you would have 25+ online at a time and running raids and whatnot. Sounds like much fun.

-MJB

Uncle Yuan

Well, next time I'm on I'll be sure to give you a poke.

Giga Pulse

Well I'm on Justice now but I'd be willing to pay for a teansfer over  :cool:

MJB

I wouldn't spend the money unless you had other reasons to transfer a toon. The FR group is still around but they are spread between multiple SG's. Finding more than one person online with a toon from Freedom Reborn is tough.

-MJB