• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

USAgent's hero files

Started by USAgent, March 10, 2007, 08:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USAgent

Man, I did not know that!  I guess I always wondered how you and Podmark got those .py files in your hero files.  Thanks for that info!

USAgent

I just zipped up and uploaded my new batch of hero files to my Yahoo group. They are:

Alpha Flight's Nemisis

Asgardian - Hela - I didn't finish her hero file when it was first uploaded

Avengers;
Sentry
spiderwoman-jessica drew
sub-mariner - never had him on the team yet
Warbird - Updated to AA's skin and new mesh
Wolverine - Same as the Xmen version, just wanted him on his "new" team

Fantastic 4  Thing - updated to Ren's new mesh and utilized more keyframes

Great Lakes Avengers Squirrel Girl - just found a squirrel FX and had to use it.

Initiative
MVP, Scarlet Spiders, Trauma

Marvel heroes
Captain America Bucky
Captain America-tv - Same as my Avenger Cap, I just had to use that Renagade/C6 Cap Television mesh/skin
Classic Hulk - new mesh/skin and added more attacks
Gravity
Gray Hulk - same as Classic Hulk but weaker (untill he gets mad)
Henry Peter Gyrich
Hulk - Used new mesh with new powers
Ms Marvel-Danvers - new skin/mesh
Phyla Vell
Phyla Vell Annihilation
Quasar Phyla Vell
Solo - new mesh and skin
spider woman mattie
Ultimate Captain America WW2
Ultimate Captain Marvel

Marvel Villains
Abomination - new mesh/skin
Brute
Chemistro - new mesh/skin/powers
Hornet
Kangaroo - new mesh/skin
Powder keg
Powerman
ravage - new mesh/skin/powers
Red hulk
Skrull, Skrull Flyer, Skrull Heavy gunner, Skrull shocktrooper, Skrull soldier

Mutant Liberation Front
Forearm, Kamikaze, Reaper, Thumbelina - updated skins with some hero file tweaking

New X-men Prodigy

X-men Revanche

Young Avengers
Speed, Vision, Wiccan

Starjammers Binary - new mesh/skin

DC heroes
Alen Scott - same as my Green Lantern Alen Scott but using Yellow Lantern's new mesh
Donna Troy
Lady Blackhawk
Negative man

DC villains
Cold snap
Crazy Quilt
Lamplighter
Mr Freeze
Pied Piper

Also I am constantly tweaking my hero files throughout the entire run of them (all 1,918 of them) and whenever I upload my new hero files file to my yahoo group, I also re-upload my "all hero files" file too.

Jakew

Cool!  :thumbup:

Probably an easy question but how do make your character names so long? Like "Avengers - Black Panther", and so forth?

Podmark

One thing I want to point out, MVP and the Scarlet Spiders should have the same stats. They're the same person essentially. The difference is the suit and some programmed skills in the Spiders. So I'd keep the strenght the same.

Also a suggestion for the Spiders, maybe try a private army type attribute. They work as a single unit so that might be a good way to use them.

Also for Trauma a power that cures panic might be good. That's how he ultimately is using his power.

On Phyla she shouldn't have cosmic awareness as Quasar. She lost that ability with the bands.

Great to see new hero files (especially characters I've skinned  :thumbup:)

USAgent

For the Scarlet Spiders stats I went with the stats found here http://www.angelfire.com/comics/benriely/scarletspiders.html which states that the "scarlet spider armor" increases the stats of the user which included strength.  I still lean on the old Marvel RPG stats if I can find them for reference.  I know that those stats on that page are just one guys opinion but it is "armor" which should increase their strength over "peak human".  But on that note I do read the Avengers Ininitive and I have never seen them use any super feets of strength yet.    As for Private army, are you saying to give "private army" to one scarlet spider and make his army set to the other scarlet spiders?  I know that they work as a unit, but don't they have individual thoughts? 
Trauma is just a tough character to translate to FF, but I forgot that he can cure panic along with causing someones panics to manifest. 
Ya know, if ya just would of included hero files with these skins............. :D
And I had no idea that Phyla lost her cosmic awarness ability, I thought the bands are what gave the users cosmic awarness.

As for making the names longer, I use hero editors for that Jake.

Podmark

Quote from: USAgent on July 23, 2008, 04:31:59 AM
For the Scarlet Spiders stats I went with the stats found here http://www.angelfire.com/comics/benriely/scarletspiders.html which states that the "scarlet spider armor" increases the stats of the user which included strength.  I still lean on the old Marvel RPG stats if I can find them for reference.  I know that those stats on that page are just one guys opinion but it is "armor" which should increase their strength over "peak human".  But on that note I do read the Avengers Ininitive and I have never seen them use any super feets of strength yet.    As for Private army, are you saying to give "private army" to one scarlet spider and make his army set to the other scarlet spiders?  I know that they work as a unit, but don't they have individual thoughts? 
Trauma is just a tough character to translate to FF, but I forgot that he can cure panic along with causing someones panics to manifest. 
Ya know, if ya just would of included hero files with these skins............. :D
And I had no idea that Phyla lost her cosmic awarness ability, I thought the bands are what gave the users cosmic awarness.

As for making the names longer, I use hero editors for that Jake.

Yeah I'd drop the extra strength. I've never seen them do anything or heard anything about them having extra strength. Unless that was mentioned about the armor when Peter had it. But the Spiders do have a different armor from Pete's.
The higher agility is explained by the programed skills, and the armor provides the higher endurance. Just the strength bugs me.

Private army is just an idea. They all have separate but linked minds. They tend to finish each other sentences and tend to stick together so I thought it might be a neat idea.

Yeah I got to get back to doing hero files again.

USAgent

I ended up dropping their strength to my MVP's hero file strength (4), which still may be high for them and MVP, there more like a 3.5.  But I did keep the damage of the standard melee attacks medium (10) compaired to MVP's (7 or 8). 

I'm still trying to figure out what power to give Trauma to represent his fear removal ability.  There is Rally which removes panic but adds combat bonus and mental resistance which isnt quite right, then there is Cerebral balance which removes mental but also mystical states which I could just wimg it and give him anyway.

And you were right about Phyla not having Cosmic Awareness, that isn't even a power listed for the Quantum bands but strictly a Nega bands power.  I thought Quasar (Wendall) had it but I guess not.  Since I didnt want to leave a blank hole in that attribute spot I gave her "tracker" to simulate the bands ability to track energy signatures.

Thanks for the help on these guys!

Podmark

Well MVP (and his clones) should have Captain America like attributes minus maturity and experience.
The Spiders are better trained and have the suit so a higher melee is fine.

Trauma is really impossible to create a proper hero file for.

XPTO

Ah! i see you are adding .py files now too, great  :).

bearded

have you done different versions of iron man?  thorbuster, hulkbuster, stealth, space, undersea, etc.

USAgent

Yes, in my hero files you'll will find (under MH-Ironman):
Mark I
Mark II,
Mark III
Mark IV
Mark V
Mark VI Silver centurion
Mark VII,
Mark XVII
Mark XXVI
Stealth armor
Hulkbuster

But since no one has done a Thorbuster, undersea, Space, ect skins or meshes I have yet to do any of those.

|