• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

New Carnies!

Started by Tortuga, March 11, 2007, 08:24:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tortuga

While playing my newest Circus Infamouser (Temperature Tantrum) I ran into two folks who were VGless and fit the circus theme.  Plus they're both living dead!

First off is Phantom Cheerleader.  That's right, a living dead cheerleader!  What a spectacle!  Is she sexy or is that just her musty odour?

Secondly is Dead Mime Talking.  Circus Infamous has had a mime in the roster previously (Flashlite Brown made one) who has been missing for almost a year.  It's time to quit mourning and move on -- with a living dead mime!  Huzzah!

Anyway, I'm not sure if the new recruits will make it over to FR, but if they do, welcome to the big top!

gdaybloke

Oh gads, undead... Hee...

Viking

Just so long as you don't mime the stench, they should be okay...

gdaybloke

They don't smell as bad as... Evil Clones!!!!!

MJB

So what is the requirements to be a member of CI? I have a homeless villain on Freedom and was wondering if he would fit in.

-MJB

Tortuga

Homeless guy, eh?

*The Great Gusto scans his requirement list*

Sorry MJB, homelessness is not a requirement.  To get into CI all your character needs is to somehow fit into the Circus world - as a performer, a carnie, a roustabout, whatever.

For many toons, all it takes is a quick adjustment of their bio (sometimes The Great Gusto asks folks to mention how they met Gusto, or got a job at CI).

Let Gusto (which is I) know and he'll get you into the exciting world of the circus!

Alaric

Just remember, do NOT feed the clown!

Funeral-Pyre

THE CLOWN IS HUNGRY!!!!!

gdaybloke

The clown is pantsless...

Tortuga

Camma and I both create new CIers tonight.

Camma's "83 Year Old Baby" is a sight to behold!

My new toon, "The Human Blowfish" is my latest attempt at stalkering.  Let's see if he lasts past lvl 8!

Dweomer Knight

I'd like to make a new carnie.  Misprezen Stoneboy is a stone/stone Brute but I never really got into him (I found him boring to be honest) and so I'd like to replace him.  I'd still like to try Brute-ing though.

I've been looking at the Nrg and Elec sets but I really have no experience with either.  For those of you who are Brutishly inclined, what are the similarities and differences between the two sets (both offensively and defensively)?  Is there good synergy in mixing the two?  How does an Elec/Nrg Brute compare to an Nrg/Elec Brute?

There's no big hurry here as my play time is pretty limited until night classes end for the semester in mid-May but I'd like to have some time to think about it first.

DK

Warrior Crane

I had villain, Circus Freakshow. Perhaps he should be remade?  :P

Tortuga

You'd be more than welcome to, Warrior.  The name might be a little unspecific though...considering most of the folks in CI are Circus freakshow-type folk.  :thumbup: