• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

DC Request Thread

Started by FLASH_22798, March 12, 2007, 03:47:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

BentonGrey

Two fantastic skins KS, I especially like the evil red eyes on Steppenwolf.  You really nailed that guy!  I'm not really familiar with Lonar, but I've heard of him.  He looks pretty great too.  As far as other things I need, I think we'll be pretty darn well caught up once you've cranked out all those you mentioned. ;)

BentonGrey

Ohh, a quick mini-request.  Could anyone remove the insignia from the cold warriors?  I want Mr Freeze to have minions that aren't necessarily Commies...

FLASH_22798

I don't have the game installed in this PC, but if you send me the nif file, I'll take a look at it for you.

Also, I still haven't forgotten about the Infinity Man, he's still on my list of characters to 'Skope.

BentonGrey

Hey Flash, thanks man, I'll send him over to you as soon as you PM me your email addy.  I'll leave Infinity Man in yours and KS' hands. :)

BentonGrey

Hey guys, I've got a question for you, more than a request, really: what mesh should I use for Giganta.  I've got an excellent mesh for her, made by yellow_lantern, but I want her to be able to grow, and this one is not compatible with Tommy's size changing kf's.  Any suggestions? 

FLASH_22798

Tom's new tvlite_Fingers_Female? If it's compatable withe the size changing keys.   With NifSkope, any extra pieces can be switched from the old mesh to the new mesh.

BentonGrey

Hmm....that might work pretty well, anyone willing to take a shot at this?

Panther_Gunn

Responding to BG's question in the Hero File thread, is there anyone willing to do up a skin for The Key's Key-Men?  I figure it shouldn't be too hard, male_basic, or even male_noface.  These are the only to images I could get of them, from 26 years ago.  No idea what they look like now, but I figure these should work just fine.

BentonGrey

Thanks for posting that for me PG!  I've got another question for everyone....white martians...what should they look like?  I don't care for their comic apperances, and I'm not terribly fond of the JLU apperance either.  What do you think?  Does something exist that I can use as a rank and file white martian?  I want to do a JLA comic-adventure, adapting the first episode of Justice League, and I need me some white martians for that.

:EDIT: Addendum, what about Evil Star's Starlings?  They're minature clones of him....would anyone care to hex his mesh to dwarf proportions?

:EDIT2:  More add-ons, working on my Hawkman story-arc, I realized that I'll need some Rannian soldiers at a later point, and I should probably include Alana Strange if I'm including Adam, so here is my official request for them.

Rannian Soldier:  (On Adam_Strange_noheadfin here: http://www.fxforce.com/HEXEDMESHES.html) and here is an image, basically just a slight variation on Adam's design:  http://www.angelfire.com/mi2/dcuniverse/rannsoldiers.html

Alana Strange: Man!  She is hard to find images of, this is all I can come up with:
http://www.collectortimes.com/2002_02/Adam-Alanna1.gif

kssaints

Guess who,
Well I could probably do the Rannian soldier for you. Possibly even the Starlings. AS for Alana I know someone did her on Alex's FF site. Can't remember who just now. But I know she's there somewhere. I could also do very quickly and easily the keymen skin.

UnkoMan

Is somebody doing those Key-Men? If not, I call them.

Even if I'm not 100% on how the masks go.

kssaints

Quote from: UnkoMan on April 03, 2007, 09:12:44 PM
Is somebody doing those Key-Men? If not, I call them.

Even if I'm not 100% on how the masks go.

Hey Unco,
I am almost finished. It was such a simple design I went ahead and threw it together. I'll post a look see before I go to bed.

kssaints

Hey Unco I hope it is OK that I did the Keymen. I also did a version of the Key for the DCU mod. I did three different color schemes. Which one do you want bent? I could even do another color combo if you'd like to try something different. Let me know. I also included the preview pic of the Key that will be in the mod.

UnkoMan

Nah, it's fine. They were just neet looking fellas. The ones in The Key's colour look sweet too. These guys are funky.

Really I wanted to do it because I already had a base with that exact purple colour on it.

BentonGrey

Haha, you're ridiculously quick KS, how about all three?  I'd hate for your work not to get used, and that way we can have them set on random and have some variety.  I found the Alanna Strange/Sardath skin, but I need the female_rockets mesh.  Anyone know where abouts it might be?

FLASH_22798

QuoteOhh, a quick mini-request.  Could anyone remove the insignia from the cold warriors?  I want Mr Freeze to have minions that aren't necessarily Commies...

This is my first time working with .dds files, and since I don't have FF2 installed, I have no way of previewing the skin.   I'll send the finished skin your way this weekend, let me know if it came out alright.   Otherwise I'll skin the one for FF1 and convert that one to FF2 for you.

BentonGrey

Thanks Flash, it'll probably be fine, but if it's an issue, a converted FF1 skin would do the trick, I'm sure.

kssaints

Well BG,
Here is the Keymen I decided to go with. I also included the Key as well for comparrison.

kssaints

Hey BG,
Could you send me the mesh you are using for Evil Star. So I can see if I can patch together the Starlings. Should they be dwarfs ala Oberon size? or perhaps just smaller versions of Evil Star with normal proprtions ala say Dollman? Let me know. I should have Hawkman and Rannian Sol;diers done by WEdnesday.

BentonGrey

Nice choice on the Keymen, I think that looks pretty good.  I'll send you that Evil Star mesh, and they were depicted as miniature versions of him, with odd proportions....so....it really could go either way.

BatWing

sweet work kssaint
wish i can skin like that

BentonGrey

Slight bump, I still need to find the female_rockets mesh.  Anyone know where abouts it might be?

yell0w_lantern

I have a copy. I could send it to you.

BentonGrey

Thanks YL, that'd be great.  I also want to PM you about something else, so I'll include that with my email addy.

BentonGrey

Hey guys, here's a new one for you, Vandal Savage.  I imagine he's probably been skinned...anyone know where?

Also, has there been a Bruce Wayne skin on the Male_SuitV2 mesh or something like it?

:EDIT: On a completely unrelated note, are there any kf's that would allow Tommy's HawkmanTV to use his bow?

BentonGrey

Well, here's a new one, is there a Kobra skin out there anywhere?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobra_%28comics%29

I'm also still looking for something that can work as White Martians, Bruce Wayne, and Vandal Savage.

clownprince

i would like to take a crack at that kobra skin.

BentonGrey

Howdy Clownprince, you are, of course, absolutely welcome.  I rather thought that their might be one in existence, but I'd love to see you're work on this guy! 

kssaints

Well Bent,
If noone tackles these requests I will after I get the ones done that are on my plate currently. I personally have always wanted to do Kobra. But I am sure Clownprince will do a great job. Maybe I'll takle the 70's version. Anyway thought I'd drop you a quick line.
Kssaints

hoss20

Hey Benton,
   If you're looking for a White Martian mesh, KennX did a Martian Manhunter in his native form over at Alex's site (J'onn J'onnz-Native):
http://www.alexff.com/stuffKX-DC.php

I was trying to find reference pictures of White Martians, but didn't have a great deal of luck. Would this mesh need a tail?

|