• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Tommyboys meshes, new releases.

Started by tommyboy, March 19, 2007, 09:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tommyboy

First FF release in a while.
As requested: Tom_basic_Fingers.
Can be hexxed to a thin or a muscular version contained within. Or just delete them in NifSkope to keep filesize down.
He's compatible with Male_Basic and Male_Cape type animations, and contains the bones and dummies for if you want to nifskope in a cape.
Comes with my "flyer" keyframes, now with five added "flying_melee/hover_flying_melee" animations, and two of TaskmasterX's hexxed flying_melee versions of the Starfox and Falcon keyframes from previous releases of mine.
He's compatible with male_basic type mapping, the fingers simply map onto where the fingers went before, so no alterations needed.
I hope you like him.

Lunarman

awesome. Nice to see you meshing again tommyboy.

Revenant

That's pretty wicked!!  :thumbup: :thumbup:

FLASH_22798

:D :D :D Thank you Tommy, you seriously rock! :D :D :D

BentonGrey

Awesome Tommy!  When you said 'it would probably be a while,' I was thinking, alright, maybe in the next few months....nope, a couple days.  You're ridiculously awesome, do you know that?

Epimethee

apfarmakis

:thumbup: You continue to amaze and astound.

Zivon23

sweet mesh....sweeter frames......any chance of getting a no_face or a face_mask version?   :thumbup:

Just a thought. 
Zivon23

tommyboy

Quote from: Zivon23 on March 20, 2007, 05:05:51 PM
sweet mesh....sweeter frames......any chance of getting a no_face or a face_mask version?   :thumbup:

Just a thought. 
Zivon23

No.
I made the _tv meshes with 300 hexxable parts (including no_face, flat face, half face), and then people requested "just basic" versions.
So I made "just basic" versions.
I'm not now going to release 60,000 different versions as people start requesting "can you add a gun?" "can you add a cape?" "can you add a belt?" etc etc etc.
Either hex a TV or tvlite mesh, or NifSkope the parts you want from a TV or tvlite mesh onto the fingered version.

tommyboy

Here is the tom_female_basic_fingers_heels (also contains a version without heels), which has about six hairstyles within it too.

Found here:
http://tommyboymeshes.freedomforceforever.com/other%20meshes%201.html

The Pwime

that's wicked tommy...heels, hairstyles, FINGERS...you included it all!

awesome.  :D

Carravaggio

yes...you ARE legible.

thats the goods, Tommyboy. with these last two releases hexers and nifskopers have all the tools they'll need to make almost anycharacter imaginable.
You've done so much for this community, many thanks for ALL your work in recent years.

Xenolith

I really, really like the change you made to this new models feet.  It looks much better and I will be moving all my tvlite guys to the new tvlite_fingerless because of that alone.  Thanks, Tommy.

tommyboy

A request done:

Now in the P page, Marvel section, my website.
I hope you like her.

(and for those wondering, there will be about 60 new meshes in my LSH Mod, which is what I'm doing most of the time).

M25

Epimethee

I don't know who this is (I'm a wee bit out of the loop with US comics), but she's looking sharp and FFX-inspiring. :)

Thanks, Tommy.

Revenant

Hey IPS, anybody with NifSkope can generate a UV Map.. just left click the mesh, go to the right hand menu, and right click the object to bring up a menu.. select Texture, then the only option available (i think its 'generate something'), it will allow you to save a targa file of the resolution of your choosing.  Load it up in your image editing software and you got a wireframe!

Er.. sorry to threadjack tommyboy  ^_^!

tommyboy

The uvmap is female_basic compatible, but as Revenant says you can get one via nifskope.
Except the hair which is sort of a blob...., but you can again use nifskope.
The hair is physiqued to the cape nodes, so it would be female_basic_cape if you wanted to animate her. (just a cape_top, cape_bottom_left,cape_bottom_right bones and dummy_cape_bottom_left and right, but I'm sure you know all that).
If you have any problems with her let me know here or via PM. I can email you a uvmap/biped or whatever you might need. 

djfredski

tommyboy

Another request done.
Trok_deep_six_tf:

BentonGrey

Haha!  So awesome Tommy!  That's really fantastic, thanks man!

tommyboy

You are welcome.
Heres a preview pic of something else I'm working on.
I wonder if anyone recognizes this gentleman?

crimsonquill

Quote from: tommyboy on May 16, 2007, 04:31:51 AM
I wonder if anyone recognizes this gentleman?

Whoa....ANGEL!!!!  :thumbup:

Now, I hope there is a sword and a small muppet to come with it...  :D

Great work, Tommy.

- CrimsonQuill

daerdevil

Lunarman

I love the guy with the rope-axe. at least that's what I'd give a guess at it being called. Very cool!

Podmark

Yeah that's definitely David Boreanaz. I like the hair. Is that a new trench model Tom?

tommyboy

Quote from: Podmark on May 16, 2007, 11:15:42 AM
Yeah that's definitely David Boreanaz. I like the hair. Is that a new trench model Tom?

It's from what I imaginatively called civilian_versatile, which got released as the_spirit_tvlite a while back.
Angel is a resculpted version of my new fingered mesh with a custom made higher poly head (so I could actually attempt a sculpted likeness), with the new coat/sleeves/pants legs, and some new hair.
Although I'm quite happy with how the photoskin looks, I am also trying to actually hand paint(digitally of course) a likeness in the skin.
I'm just working my way through the first 3 seasons of Angel on DVD (having burned through all 7 Buffy seasons over the last 2 months), and seriously contemplating a Buffy/Angelverse Mod, so expect to see more Whedonesque meshes and skins.

Podmark

Man I loved Buffy and Angel, especially Angel, such a fantastic show. I have the first 3 seasons, need to get the last two.

Anyway, good work Tommy, but he's gonna need a sword or an axe or something. Angel was usually well armed.

cripp12

now you have perfected the art of photoskining.  What can't you do.

tommyboy

Quote from: cripp12 on May 17, 2007, 05:37:27 AM
now you have perfected the art of photoskining.  What can't you do.

Skin a decent likeness....as yet:

On the left my W.I.P. hand painted, on the right the photoskin.
Mine is getting there, but has a way to go yet...

|