• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Freedom Reborners - Micro Style ( NEW HIVE MICROS 06/02/08)

Started by juancho, March 26, 2007, 09:06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemeris

Awesome job Juancho!!  Glad to see you're still making these and they're better than ever!!

Carravaggio

man these DO rock! and you captured my AV perfectly, he's bulky, buff and eeeeeevil! top stuff mate! thats is so gonna be my next AV pic.

Blkcasanova247

Very, very nicely done Juancho.  :cool:

juancho

hey buddies i am so amazed by the feedbakc i recieved, i didnt expect such a response
thanks so much all of you
Today i have 8 new micros

Flesheater (ultimate evil) V1 & V2, Figure Fan & Deanjo

Renegade, Unko Man & his gumballs, Miss Knock Out & Black Casanova

Hope u like them :thumbup:

UnkoMan

Yeah, well, these are some of the best darn micros I've ever seen. You get so in depth with the details. Are you making these bigger and scaling them down or are you just that good?

In either case, holy crow. I love the way you did the gumballs. They are so creepy now. That's fantastic.

Gremlin

These are freaking amazing, Juancho!  Holy crap! :thumbup:

Renegade

Hey thanks Juancho! Great work! I feel all loved now! :roll:

Volsung

deanjo2000

Best batch ever :thumbup:
Thanks a lot Juancho im really loving these :thumbup:

gdaybloke

Puttin' Momma next to Black Casanova may be asking for trouble... hee...

the_ultimate_evil

dood that is amazing, flesheater has never looked better

edit: opps should have asked is it ok you use these for avs

<=========

Tomato

I don't know what's scarier... how good these already are or the possibility that you're getting better.

juancho

Quote from: gdaybloke on March 28, 2007, 04:10:08 AM
hahaha u think so?? he is married too afaik.... though who can resist mis ko (runs aways from jeynice/DOS)

Guys i am glad u  liked this new batch, and there is no problem if u want to use them as your av pic, in fact, ill be honored

more coming soon :thumbup:

Tortuga

The Pwime

Gawd, those are awesome.  Renegade, TUE, And Unkoman especially really stand out.  Great, great stuff, juancho!  ^_^

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: gdaybloke on March 28, 2007, 04:10:08 AM
Gulp...Hey man my womans' around! :unsure: DL that....quick...I...Oh hey honey...how's it....what? No...noo....I don't think she's cuter than....baby no.. put the sword down....I swear baby I don't know what he's talkin' 'bout...come on I...SLICE!  :lol:

MikeB7

Wow, those are all just SUPER cool!  Thanks, Juan!  You are still THE MAN.   :thumbup:

Figure Fan

:D

Mine is so spiffy! Thanks Juancho! I love what you did with his gloves, too. Makes me want to tweak my avatar skin..

Thank you so much! This is about to be my new avatar.

Uncle Yuan

I must follow the trend, Jaunco, but there aren't enough superlatives.  I'll just have to import a phrase from medicine - That was strong work.*

*If you ever get a "strong work" you know you've recieved a real compliment.  It's never an over the top high-five kind of compliment, but a sincere expression from your attending physician that you've done high level work that you can justifiably take pride in.

Pyroclasm

Do you have a your own new base you use, or just enhance the old bases each time you do these?  Either way, these are excellent.  Leaps ahead of the standard micros, Juancho.
¡Felicitaciones en un trabajo hecho bien, mi amigo!

Viking

I only just stumbled across this thread.  Wow.  True aristry here, dude.  I love the detail you've been able to accomplish on these micros.

MJB

Those are outstanding! The Villains Reborn one is awesome. Love the MJB, Kindle (Ms_MJB) and Seraphim micro's but hey I'm biased. ;)

-MJB

juancho

Hey reborners, thanks so much for the replies i really apriciate the feedback

Pyro: i do use other people bases but modified to fit my needs, made them buffer, taller, shorter, of ocurse the color scheme is mine, the bases are all 3 skin tone, the micros i do are not obviously

Today my firends I present u with three New Reborners

Lunarman (ibased the design on Cap spud awsome pic), Lunarman Moonglow Armour, Kitt Basher & at last Benton Grey, based on the redesign by Unko.

Ohh i almost forgot, i completely redid Glitch Girl, cause i hated the old micro

Hope u like them buddies

style

These are dope! But whats Micro Style with out Style! :huh:

juancho

Quote from: style on March 29, 2007, 07:18:30 PM
These are dope! But whats Micro Style with out Style! :huh:

I am not sure i am getting what u mean, u know i am not that good with my english, hahahahahahha

RTTingle

-Stumbles over awesomeness of micros-

Whoah!  Cool... very nice!  I like the style... they don't look so generic... and not so toony.  Thumbs up!

style

Quote from: juancho on March 29, 2007, 07:21:21 PMI am not sure i am getting what u mean, u know i am not that good with my english, hahahahahahha

Im just saying I wanna micro please :(

Ephemeris

More awesome micros Juancho!!  I've always been amazed with the highlighting and smooth texture you always manage the get on your micros.  These are great!  Can't wait to see more.

UnkoMan

Style feels totally left out and is asking if you could do one for him. Poor Style.

As for these new ones... That Lunarman with moon armor is probably my favourite. It's just so cool looking... One note though (unless you like it better this way) Benton Grey was suppose to have all black shiny eyeballs. You can't really tell in the picture. I just mention it in case you think it would look neater.

They are really rich of colour though. I guess I can't really say anything that hasn't already been said.

juancho

|