• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Round About Game Sign Up Thread

Started by Charmed, April 07, 2007, 01:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charmed

Operations: The first player (me) edits an obscure character then sends it to the next in line. Then, that person sends it to the next person in line and the round leader and so on. At the end, I will post all the results.

Rules: Do not post your work. Send everything in private messages. When you're done with it, it only goes to the next person in line and the leader. No one else. All types of art welcome.

List:
Juancho
Raijin
Rick Battlemage
Unkoman
The Hitman
Charmed

I will wait at least until we have ten people on the list. To sign up, just say "I'm signing up" or something of that nature.

Remember: The point of this game is to have fun.

juancho

count me in, i loved this challenge over MIB 1  :D :D :D

Charmed

Done and done. Your microes are amazing by the way.

Charmed

Nobody else wants to join this? Do I need to clarify anything? Remember, it's for all types of art.

BatWing

Charmed

You're added  ^_^

Nobody else wants to play? I'll shorten it down to at least 6. I really thought everyone would be itching to play this game... I guess good ideas don't always pan out...

gdaybloke

I'm not quite sure I'm understanding here. Is the person after you doing a variant on YOUR version, or the original?

juancho

ill try to explain
let say i am round leader
so i pick mm lets say batman, but only if he was an obsucre character, i redesign it and send my redesign to lets say gg, that is next on the list, she redigns my redesign, without knowing the char is batman, the gg sends her redesing to lets say mjb, that is the one next on list, but only her redesign, not mine, and mjb redesings it, and so on
each time one finishes he pms his redesign to the next on the list, and the round leader

BatWing

is there like a time limit? :blink:

juancho

mm i am not sure, i guess no, but the faster the funier, in the other board we got like 30 members participating, it was really cool to see how diferent can a character look, i remeber i made a an obscure human villan like a panther kind guy with futuristic gadget, cause the guy that sent me his entry had changed him a lot

Charmed

It's exactly as Juancho said :lol:

Rick Battlemage

Sounds like fun, count me in. :thumbup:

Charmed

BatWing

Charmed

Just two more and we can start.........

UnkoMan

When I first read this I saw the micro part. But now I see the any types of art.

Micros I am just no good at, but if I can just draw it then I wouldn't mind trying this.

Charmed

Sorry! I just edited the first post. I didn't mean to put micro. You're in and as I said, any type of art is allowed  ;)

UnkoMan

Sounds sweet. I look forward to this endeavour.

The Hitman

Heh... now that I understand the game, why not? I'm in.

Charmed

Great! Now we have six and can start. I still have to make my micro, but when I do, I'll send it to Juancho.

List:
Charmed
Juancho
Raijin
Rick Battlemage
Unkoman
The Hitman

Charmed

Okay, sorry guys but I can't do this now. I have some stuff I need to take care of first. Juancho? Do you want to host this round? Just put me at the bottom of the list. Thanks guys, for understanding!

juancho

sure ill se what i can do, be patient guys please

BatWing

oh no juancho is gonna make it so good that i can't make it look cool!

juancho

sorry for the delay i have been bussy
i have the char choosen but i havent been able to start wrking on my redesign

BatWing

is this thread still open? or dead? or no time for it?