• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Hi, I'm a Marvel

Started by bredon7777, May 07, 2007, 07:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Quote from: kkhohoho on September 15, 2007, 07:27:23 PM
After Hours 6 Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WTp1G3HpZ4

After Hours 6 Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXMSDrcABDk

Hilariously funny! Great script! Great voice acting! Can't wait to see more of these kinds of videos. :lol: Thanks for sharing these links! Love the Joker, Goblin,and of course the Doc Doom and Lex Luthor battle! :lol:

Tomato

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgLd26dxDRg -Goblin Bloggin: Guess Who's Back?

Now if only I could watch it until post 6:00... No headphones=no sound when in college libraries.

the_ultimate_evil

"if i'm going out i'm going out happy"

brilliant line

thanoson

Episode 7 is up and it's freaking awesome.

detourne_me

His Stan voice is perfect!

thanoson

I think that really is Stan.

Tomato

catwhowalksbyhimself

thanoson

Ok, maybe it's not? Sheesh, I could dream, couldn't I?

bat1987

Really nice ending. Superfriends scene was funny,nice to see Captain America as well.

Sevenforce

Quote from: thanoson on November 12, 2007, 11:29:42 PM
Ok, maybe it's not? Sheesh, I could dream, couldn't I?

"To sleep, perchance to Dream. Aye, therein lies the rub"

:)

Spitfire

Although I love Captain America's sagely advice from beyond the grave, I feel that drama is getting in the way of the funny. Although, I guess all this drama is giving JustSomeRandomGuy the time to think of more funny.

Uncle Yuan

While agree that the series got much more serious, I still found it quite funny.  I also think it was serious done very well - excellent writing and acting, great pathos and a lot of fun.  If IJSRG flubbed the serious it would not have been a series worth following.  As it is, I am eagerly awaiting the next installment.

bat1987

Can`t wait for season 2!

This guy`s a genius!

Uncle Yuan

Protomorph

Midnite

thanoson

I'm kinda relieved it's not a musical. This is good stuff. I wonder if he'll ever do a storyline where Marvel has the over the top villain. But who would that be? I'm thinking Arcade. Imagine Deadpool meeting Batman. That would be a hoot.

BlueBard

It has Comedy!

Now if RandomGuy can keep this balance of comedy and drama for the rest of Season 2, I'm a happy man.

One observation, though... why is it that Green Goblin gets the funniest lines and most of the humor centers on him while the Joker seems so serious?

the_ultimate_evil

Quote from: BlueBard on April 21, 2008, 02:39:35 PM
It has Comedy!

Now if RandomGuy can keep this balance of comedy and drama for the rest of Season 2, I'm a happy man.

One observation, though... why is it that Green Goblin gets the funniest lines and most of the humor centers on him while the Joker seems so serious?

see personally i don't mind that GG works brilliant as the smart arse, but i do agree it would be interesting to him and joker going at it

Protomorph

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Protomorph on April 21, 2008, 06:46:49 PM
He needs a DVD release.

He'd have to be very careful with something like that.  Right now Marvel and DC are giving him free rein because he's really not making any money from this.  As soon as he starts to profit in any appreciable way they will cut him off.  Probably violently.  At the knees.

BlueBard

Maybe they'll let him direct a movie some day.  Or hire him to write a script.

|