• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Luck of Heroes: Twilight *Open thread*

Started by Uncle Yuan, November 30, 2007, 08:08:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Yuan

Glad bredon is back in the fold - and with a great addition.  Quick dialogs, Dracon and Bob first, then Dracon and the Immortal, finally Dracon and David.  I'll mediate the switch between conversations.

bredon7777

*blush* Aw shucks. Sorry for the delay..and woe betide whoever thought making Rick Astley into a virus was a good idea..especially if I ever catch up with them.

Lord Elcorion

hmmmmm.. anyone know what's happening with k2ho3? and in the interest of keeping the game moving, if we don't hear from him by, say, saturday, i'll just post calling Immortal, then P-Slide?

kkhohoho

Quote from: Lord Elcorion on March 27, 2008, 08:23:52 PM
hmmmmm.. anyone know what's happening with k2ho3? and in the interest of keeping the game moving, if we don't hear from him by, say, saturday, i'll just post calling Immortal, then P-Slide?

Don't worry.  I'm just waiting for Uncle Yuan. Before, I was waiting for you and Bredon. ;)

Lord Elcorion

ahh, ok. i think he ment for you to respond to my post, then he'll describe how you get to vegas while i call immortal..

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: kkhohoho on March 27, 2008, 09:33:58 PM
Quote from: Lord Elcorion on March 27, 2008, 08:23:52 PM

Don't worry.  I'm just waiting for Uncle Yuan. Before, I was waiting for you and Bredon. ;)

Waiting for me to what?  You guys are supposed to be dialogging.  There's really nothing for me to do until Dracon calls David.

Uncle Yuan

OK - just a momentary confusion that stretched out over a week.  I hope everyone is still paying attention!  I've had this defeat . . . er, combat scripted out for a month!!

Lord Elcorion

i try to check this board at least every other day, so no need to worry about me.

Lord Elcorion

in response to the latest post in the game thread.  :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :doh: definatly not what i had in mind, but at the same time, i have to admit that i did call on the power of thor's hammer, and left it up to the GM's discretion as to just how the spell would resolve. but.. wow.. that's certainly one hell of a "guide to my location." :rolleyes: :lol: still, very cool interpretation of the spell, kinda reminds of of how a sadisdic DM might interpret a badly worded Wish spell

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Lord Elcorion on April 07, 2008, 09:43:52 PM
in response to the latest post in the game thread.  :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :doh: definatly not what i had in mind, but at the same time, i have to admit that i did call on the power of thor's hammer, and left it up to the GM's discretion as to just how the spell would resolve. but.. wow.. that's certainly one hell of a "guide to my location." :rolleyes: :lol: still, very cool interpretation of the spell, kinda reminds of of how a sadisdic DM might interpret a badly worded Wish spell

Or choose to enact a failed roll . . .

Uncle Yuan

Let's go forward in standard "combat mode."  We'll move forward in equal turns for each of you and the bad guys (me).  Describe your actions and will roll your actions and let you know the result - then you can write the result. If this works like I plan, each round will consist of two posts from each of you - plan and result.  We'll see how this goes. 

bredon7777

I'm not really doing anything: From my point of view, I have no clue who these five guys are. For all I know they could be good guys who arrived on the scene after Dracors phone call.  I'm waiting for someone else to make a move first.

kkhohoho

Are we supposed to be doing something?

Lord Elcorion

umm.. i'm waiting for my post to be resolved, if nothing else..

bredon7777

kkhohoho

Quote from: bredon7777 on May 11, 2008, 06:58:33 PM
Anyone?, Anyone? Bueller?

A few days ago, I sent a PM to Uncle Yuan, asking what the plans he has for the game are.  With the way things are going, something had to be done.  Now we just have to wait and see what that something is.

Lord Elcorion

honestly, i'm waiting on one of you two to post, since i hate double posting in an rp thread..

kkhohoho

Quote from: Lord Elcorion on May 11, 2008, 09:42:53 PM
honestly, i'm waiting on one of you two to post, since i hate double posting in an rp thread..

I'm still waiting for Uncle Yuan's PM.

Uncle Yuan

Coming post-Memorial day -= Luck of Heroes Resurrection!  I'm ready to begin this again and hoping you guys are too.  Sound off here if you're still in.  Once I know what the score is I'll post the new "rules."

Lord Elcorion

i'm in, though i probbably won't have acces to a computer monday until late or possibly until tuesday, we're planning to go on a camping trip this weekend in cali and won't be headed back til late monday.

kkhohoho

Quote from: Uncle Yuan on May 22, 2008, 04:04:30 PM
Coming post-Memorial day -= Luck of Heroes Resurrection!  I'm ready to begin this again and hoping you guys are too.  Sound off here if you're still in.  Once I know what the score is I'll post the new "rules."

I'm still in. :cool:

Lord Elcorion

bredon7777

I'm in for about two weeks, then I'm out for two more- Vacation, with little to no net access June 19 - July 7

Lord Elcorion

where ya headed? hope ya have a safe trip

bredon7777

Thanks. It's my yearly pligramage so my wife can see her family and friends back in Minnesota/Wisconsin.

Plus, I get to play with my 3 year old, super cute, super smart niece :)

Lord Elcorion