• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Dell,Gold Key,Valiant Mesh

Started by sonofstone, May 20, 2007, 12:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonofstone

Are there any meshes/skins for any of the valiant,Gold key, or Dell heroes?

Doctor TOC

I've seen a Solar mesh around, and I'm pretty sure there's been a Magnus, Robot Fighter mesh, but that's it as far as I'm aware.

doctorchallenger

Here's some stuff I've been working on with regard to Valiant Characters. I've had to bck burnerthese projects until the end of the semester. Now that I'm through with that, I'm hoping to get these finished soon.
[spoiler]Archer:

Base Mesh: Texas Jack's Van Helsing, Elements: Narrow Cape male_basic_thin and poytail, by Tommyboy, vxrobe by Vertex[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Armstong:

Base mesh: Runt_cap imported to FF by Volsung; elements: collar, coat_druid by Tommyboy
current Skin kitbashed from existing runt skins[/spoiler]

[spoiler]X-O Manowar:

Base mesh One of Tommyboy's Iron Man tvlite meshes, all elements from Tommyboy.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Solar:

Base mesh vxHavok-classic by Vertex; elements: vx visor from Vertex
Skin by Lord Emhisdy
another shot to sow fx in use:
[/spoiler]

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: sonofstone on May 20, 2007, 12:21:22 AM
Are there any meshes/skins for any of the valiant,Gold key, or Dell heroes?

Copper Age did some Dell characters, that can be found here.

I'm surprised I didn't see any for either Valiant or Gold Key, as he skinned/hexxed characters from just about every other comic company (as you'll see once you get into the file section).  It's possible that you might find some in the second Group of his stuff (just add a _2 to the end of the address), possibly in an incorrect grouping.

I'd also suggest you troll through KennX's skins & meshes on Alex's site.  It might also be worth a look on Kenn's own site, as well as Vigilante's site, as they both have various characters that I can't identify which company published them.  Links to both can be found on Alex's Links page.

kssaints

Well for what it is worth the Valient Universe is near and dear to me. I planned on doing as many of the chjaracters as humnly possible Eternal Warrior will probably be the first one I do after I finish a few of the projects I've started. Also Shadowman is high on my list. I also know that Rai, Blooshot, Turok, Solar, and Magnus were done as well as X-O. But I was planning on doing my own versions of the whole universe in time. Anyway I'll let you all know when I get started

sonofstone

I am aghast! You gentlemen rock! I can not wait to get my hands on this stuff!

detourne_me

try going through Zuludelta's yahoo groups.  I know he had done great versions of Turok, Rai, Magnus, and many others,  i think he did a solar too.

kssaints

Well folks,
Here is what I've got in the works with many more to come.

BentonGrey

Very nice work KS, that guy on the right looks like Tisho Mifune, from all of those Kirosawa movies.

kssaints

Hey all,
Here's another quick look at some upcoming Valiant related stuff. My second favortie character in the Valiant universe. Jack Boniface a.k.a. Shadowman. There will be several versions by the time I'm done. Hey Bent you familair with the Valiant lineup. If not check them out. They were great characters and story lines.

ElijahSnowFan

NINJAK! sweet!

it's the early 90s all over again! :D

kssaints

Well here is another quick look at other Valiant works in progress. Geomancer, Magnus, Master Darque (who still needs many many many tatoos), and Time Walker. When I get the finishing touches on all of them. I'll open a group just for my Valiant skins and release them.

Doctor TOC

Sweet! These are great (not sure about Magnus' skirt though). Are you going to do X-O and Dr. Mirage?

BentonGrey

More great work KS, that Master Darque guy has got a very distinct face.  No, I don't know anything about these characters, but you've peeked my interest.

kssaints

Hey Doc, Keep in mind I'm not done yet. Magnus skirt will match the rest after I play with the reflect and glow a bit. As far as X-O docchallenger is working on him. But Dr. Mirage is on my list to do. I am also going to do Rai Takao's son. Who is the next Rai. Bloodshot, Eternal Warrior, Geoff McHenry, Visitor, and Turok are all on my list. Docchallenger is doing several others as well. Between he and I we should eventually pump out most of the Valiant universe. Bent if you can check out some Valiant stuff. They were great characters, great stories and great art. My favorites were Eternal Warrior who's kind of a knock off of Highlander, Shadowman New Orleans one true super hero, and Bloodshot. He's kind of the Punisher crossed with an old Samurai movie character. Any way thanks for the compliments guys. When I get like 10 characters finished I will set them up in a Yahoo group.

bearded

were these ever put in a group?  love to see them in my game.

kssaints

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I thought everyone had lost interest. While I was on hiatus I forgot all about these. I'll get back to work on thse pretty soon and get some released. I also started Dr. Mirage, Bloodshot, and a few others as well.