• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

My first attempt at a micro

Started by Kamachi, June 07, 2007, 03:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kamachi

Convection, My current Superhero/RP/CoV Character

Don't think it came out too badly considering i spent about 5 hours trying to find a blank base to work off  :wacko:

C+C always welcome

UnkoMan

Looks very decent. After seeing Juancho's it seems a little blad, but only because you're using a two toned palette.

Still, it's rather well done. Everything falls in place very nicely. The shoulder pads look great!

Reepicheep

Juancho takes his micros to a whole new level. I don't think they should be compared.

For your first micro, that is absolutely amazing. I would consider it pretty good if you were an experienced micro-maker. Wicked design as well.

Keep it up. I'd like to see more of these, if you're up for it. :)

Kamachi

Quote from: Reepicheep on June 08, 2007, 03:47:08 AM
Juancho takes his micros to a whole new level. I don't think they should be compared.

For your first micro, that is absolutely amazing. I would consider it pretty good if you were an experienced micro-maker. Wicked design as well.

Keep it up. I'd like to see more of these, if you're up for it. :)

Yeah, He does seem to be an excellent pixel-smith :)

It's based off the City of Villains design I had a while back, hence the shoulders

And Definatly, I tend to play around with sprites when I'm bored at work so I'm sure I will have some more up soon :)

Shepherd

is there any base skins for micros that we can use to make micros? or do you guys start from scratch...

BatWing

templates and scratch sometimes

Charmed

I use this as a template:

I "frankensteined" it myself, lol.

Shepherd

ok thanks for the base... now to work on my avatar hehehe  :thumbup:

Doctor Voodoo

Nice work. You may want to try to contrast your colors a little more to make the high and low points of his physique pop out more. I really think you're going to have a great micro-making career ahead of you! :cool: