• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The ToyBox is OPEN!

Started by Renegade, June 07, 2007, 11:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GogglesPizanno

Quoteahh but the flaw in your logic is that i'm not a villain, its a long story that explains that my user name is actually the subtle of my av's name who is actually a hero but takes his name from the sword he carrys, that i really cant be arsed in telling

Oh Yeah....
Well....
Uh....
Hmmm....

That Story was EVIL!!
Yeah!
That's It!
You're in Cahoots....just like Courtnall6

THE CONSPIRACY GROWS!

BentonGrey

I'm owed something, I'm owed a little jack...and some squat too!

GogglesPizanno

QuoteI'm owed something, I'm owed a little jack...and some squat too!

Oh I got lots of that.
I'll cut you a deal if you buy in bulk.

*man, work is slow today....

Carravaggio

Tomato

I demand compensation for my nada and my zilch!

Peerless1

I'm not looking for compensation, per se, but I want in on this "not really evil, it's just in my name" deal.  Peerless Evil...hmm...

Still I doubt evil geniuses cry over lost Toyboxes...unless they are Toy men.  I miss THE Toybox.  :(

Muwahahahahahaha!

Xenolith

Hey, I think my social security checks will be full of nada and zilch when I retire in 30 years.  I tell you what...if the toybox comes back soon I'll give Ren all the nada and zilch I'll be collecting in my old age.

XPTO

Quote from: Xenolith on October 10, 2007, 07:35:05 PM
Hey, I think my social security checks will be full of nada and zilch when I retire in 30 years.  I tell you what...if the toybox comes back soon I'll give Ren all the nada and zilch I'll be collecting in my old age.

Lol don´t encourage him with nada and zilch because nada and zilch is what we have now <_< and i don´t like it :thumbdown:

Hehehe Ren c´mon open the toybox :rolleyes:, REEEEeeeeennnny :wub:

Jakew

In exchange for Ren re-opening the Toybox before the end of this month, I am willing to give him either: a) a haiku or b) the best opening sentence to a novel ever ™. I am totally prepared to sign away all the rights to these masterworks, in exchange for the reopening of the Toybox.

Just so you know.

Renegade

Quote from: Jakew on October 16, 2007, 08:13:31 PM
In exchange for Ren re-opening the Toybox before the end of this month, I am willing to give him either: a) a haiku or b) the best opening sentence to a novel ever ™. I am totally prepared to sign away all the rights to these masterworks, in exchange for the reopening of the Toybox.

Just so you know.

That's nice. You'd have been more successful bribing me with a certain toy or that $10.35 dvd box set, but I digress.

The ToyBox is still closed I'm afraid. That said, watch the skies......

GogglesPizanno

QuoteThat said, watch the skies......

Are you working on a Richard Dreyfus Mesh??
Sweeeeeet....

"I was in Jaws!"

the_ultimate_evil

Quote from: Renegade on October 16, 2007, 10:14:37 PM
That's nice. You'd have been more successful bribing me with a certain toy or that $10.35 dvd box set, but I digress.

why do they do tricks

Previsionary

oh my gah, are there skis in the skies or skies in the skis?! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!

*explodes*

XPTO

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on October 17, 2007, 07:16:06 AM
Quote from: Renegade on October 16, 2007, 10:14:37 PM

why do they do tricks

Hehehe at least this is a fun thread  :lol:

GGiant

Quote from: XPTO on October 18, 2007, 01:52:12 PM
Hehehe at least this is a fun thread  :lol:
Must Killllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomato

Quote from: GGiant on October 19, 2007, 03:52:22 AM

Look man, killing Renegade will not help bring the Toybox back, I'm sorry. I know killing should be the solution to all life's problems, but unfortunately life doesn't work that way. The cops find you out, you spend the next 6 months in cuba to avoid detection, and suddenly you life goes to hell.

GGiant

Quote from: Tomato on October 19, 2007, 05:58:46 AM
Quote from: GGiant on October 19, 2007, 03:52:22 AM

Look man, killing Renegade will not help bring the Toybox back, I'm sorry. I know killing should be the solution to all life's problems, but unfortunately life doesn't work that way. The cops find you out, you spend the next 6 months in cuba to avoid detection, and suddenly you life goes to hell.
Not Renegade, XPTO :P
The Toybox will come back right right?
*sits lonely*

Renegade

Reopen the ToyBox or go skiing? Reopen the ToyBox or go skiing? :unsure: Hmmmmmmmmm.......

Whoo-hoo! I'm off to the slopes! :penguin_sit:

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Renegade on October 19, 2007, 09:05:17 AM
Reopen the ToyBox or go skiing? Reopen the ToyBox or go skiing? :unsure: Hmmmmmmmmm.......

ARGHHHH!!! :banghead:  He's gone skiing...whoever gave him that idea is going to pay for it...believe me!!!

XPTO

Quote from: GGiant on October 19, 2007, 06:01:22 AM

Meh you don´t have the power for that  :P, i´m uber.

doctorchallenger

Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 19, 2007, 09:40:36 AM

ARGHHHH!!! :banghead:  He's gone skiing...whoever gave him that idea is going to pay for it...believe me!!!

That's probably a good idea. Skiing is an expensive hobby, so Ren would probably love it if someone else picked up the check.

Carravaggio

Quote from: XPTO on October 19, 2007, 10:21:14 AM
Quote from: GGiant on October 19, 2007, 06:01:22 AM
Meh you don´t have the power for that  :P, i´m uber.
Said the Silver Surfer analog to the Galactus analog...

GGiant

Hey wait for me!
:penguinspin

yell0w_lantern

Carravaggio

said the green lantern analog...

yell0w_lantern

No, I already told you I'm a Green Lantern digital.

The Pwime

guys, look, trust me...we definitely do NOT want the toybox to re-open.

I've just returned from the future...a future where the toybox does re-open...and thrives, more than it ever did before...but let me tell you, it's not pretty.

There's a ton of content on the toybox of the future.  In fact, there's too much content.  People spend entire days in front of their PC's downloading it all, unblinking, and taking their meals through tubes...some are so focused on downloading all the new content that they can't even muster the willpower to overcome a simple cold, and they slowly wither away and die.

is that really what you all want?  is it?

i didn't think so.

but this is more than a matter of just no longer begging for the toybox to be opened.  no, this is much more than that.  there's only one way to ensure that the toybox never sees the light of day again...

we're going to have to eat as many pies as possible.  Renegade has a big soft spot for pies...in fact, they are the one thing that keeps him motivated in life.  They will eventually inspire him to re-open the toybox and produce more content than ever before...the very content that will slowly be the death of all of us.  So, in one gigantic co-ordinated move, we're going to have to clean out every local grocery store of any pies that are in it.  If we suceed, then Renegade won't be able to go on producing the awesome meshes and keyframes that he does.  When he comes to the sad realization that he will never enjoy the taste of pie again...he will lose every last bit of his desire to bring the toybox back. 

let's work together for a brighter future, people.

vamp

Omegaboy

XPTO

Quote from: The Pwime on October 20, 2007, 12:47:54 PM
guys, look, trust me...we definitely do NOT want the toybox to re-open.

I've just returned from the future...a future where the toybox does re-open...and thrives, more than it ever did before...but let me tell you, it's not pretty.

There's a ton of content on the toybox of the future.  In fact, there's too much content.  People spend entire days in front of their PC's downloading it all, unblinking, and taking their meals through tubes...some are so focused on downloading all the new content that they can't even muster the willpower to overcome a simple cold, and they slowly wither away and die.

is that really what you all want?  is it?

i didn't think so.

but this is more than a matter of just no longer begging for the toybox to be opened.  no, this is much more than that.  there's only one way to ensure that the toybox never sees the light of day again...

we're going to have to eat as many pies as possible.  Renegade has a big soft spot for pies...in fact, they are the one thing that keeps him motivated in life.  They will eventually inspire him to re-open the toybox and produce more content than ever before...the very content that will slowly be the death of all of us.  So, in one gigantic co-ordinated move, we're going to have to clean out every local grocery store of any pies that are in it.  If we suceed, then Renegade won't be able to go on producing the awesome meshes and keyframes that he does.  When he comes to the sad realization that he will never enjoy the taste of pie again...he will lose every last bit of his desire to bring the toybox back. 

let's work together for a brighter future, people.

I´m in,  :rolleyes:

pies... your days are numbered muahahaha.

Renegade no more pies for you muahahaha.

*feeling sick.. errr.. the pies.... too many pies... blurpp* :wacko:

|