• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

spider-man and the Marvel Knights

Started by GGiant, July 31, 2007, 07:00:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GGiant

Previsionary

I have the mod, but at 31 mb, I won't be sending/uploading it for awhile. If no one gets it to you, Ill see what I can do.

GGiant

GGiant

Thanks for the mod!
:thumbup: ^_^ :D :) :lol:

cryonic2099

ReiMehari

Previsionary

Quote from: cryonic2099 on October 11, 2008, 10:30:39 PM
Any chance I can get this one too?

Quote from: ReiMehari on November 11, 2008, 09:40:23 PM
If it's possible, I'd like it too.

I still have it and I'll see about uploading it sometime this week for a short time. If we could contact the creator or someone else involved with the project, we could probably get this on the long list of updates for Cat's site: The mod Graveyard. :P

C4

QuoteIf we could contact the creator or someone else involved with the project, we could probably get this on the long list of updates for Cat's site: The mod Graveyard.

Hehe...so you don't know who the creator is?

Previsionary

Quote from: C4 on November 12, 2008, 10:23:51 PM
QuoteIf we could contact the creator or someone else involved with the project, we could probably get this on the long list of updates for Cat's site: The mod Graveyard.

Hehe...so you don't know who the creator is?

Twas it you? I'm figuring so from the quote and the fact that your readme from the X-men mod (which I just added to the mod list) and the one from the MK mod look pretty similar. As a note, I wasn't around a lot during the "myfreedomforce" days and it did only credit the name with no email source. ^_^

C4

Yip it was my first mod. I have placed my mainstream mods behind me and don't provide any real support or help on it anymore. Heck I don't even have this mod or the original FF anymore.

But yeah feel free to upload it to graveyard, Wow looking back at the small amount of time I spent on this compared to what I spent on Reformed.....

I was surprised how many people enjoyed this since I never thought I did a great job on it.  :rolleyes:  Actually the best compliment I ever received was on this mod compared to the two X-Men mods which I reckoned to be far superior efforts - go figure.

Previsionary

I never got to play it as I don't have FF installed. ^^. I just have a few things backed up and I'm pretty sure the Emma lovin' Beyonder sent it to me during one of our talks. That being said, CAT...time for a new mod, no? It's been awhile since your last update (IronMod?)...but for now you can grab it from: Temporary place...

Off-topic, but since you mentioned "The Reformed," I can't wait for the mod to come out as I'm pretty sure it's fairly different from the last time I played...ya tease! :P