• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Help with keyframe transferring

Started by megansunfire, October 03, 2007, 07:01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megansunfire

I was wondering if someone could transfer moves from one keyframe to another.
I know there's the M25keyframe transfer, but it doesn't work on my computer. The program just freezes when I try to open a keyframe. :banghead:

Anyhoo. I have the keyframes to download ( http://www.mediafire.com/?0904ytm0ecm ) with folders called Copy From (To copy keyframes from :rolleyes: )and Copy To (To copy keyframes to  :rolleyes: )

All I want copied are the following melee animations: melee_2, melee_2_a, melee_3, melee_a, melee_b and the one animation called cutscene_idle

I hope someone can help unless someone knows how I can get the program to work.

BTW, I tested to make sure both keyframes work with the mesh.

Thanks in advance for any help with this. :D

stumpy

This is outside my area of expertise, but it sounds like a Nifskope application to me. You probably want to check the Nifskope FF tutorials at the Nifskope site, which I am pretty sure has notes on transferring animations between keyframe sets. You may also want to check the Nifskope threads in our Hex Editing forum.

I will move this thread to that forum, where people who know more about this can see it.

M25

Keyframe files, especially large ones, can take a while to load in the transfer utility.  Give it  several minutes to see if it is actually working.

megansunfire

Well I tried both Nifskope and M25's program but none of them worked. :(

I don't seem to have any luck with these editing stuff in these programs.  :banghead:

So, if anyone has the time, can someone please see if they can do the keyframe in my original post?

NomadX

megansunfire

Thanks for trying, but I get the same error as when I tried to make the keyframe. When I choose the animation, it gives me this:

Anyone know what this means at all?  :blink: