• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Another random superpower generator. What power did you get?

Started by Outcast, November 11, 2007, 06:39:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Here's another random, superhero/power generator i found.

http://rps.net/cgi-bin/stone/randpower.pl   :cool: :lol: :doh:

Sometimes the results are cool and other times funny. There's also an option that lets you include a weakness. You could also control how many powers you would like to have. Fooling around with it, i found that it had more variety when you choose to randomly generate only 1 power as compared to having 5 or more. In which case the results can be pretty funny, and tend to repeat. :P

So try not be Sylar of nbc's heroes and be power hungry ok?  :P

When i chose to randomly generate 1 power i got this:

Outcast can become invisible. Lamentably, Outcast is especially vulnerable to sand-based attacks.

Then i tried letting the generator decide how many powers i had.
The result:

Outcast has mastered the ability to confuse the vision of an adversary. Also, he has been known to slide faster than the speed of sound and he rides a remarkable jetpack into battle, but only while performing a series of gestures. Sadly, outcast is infamous for being unable to smell.

Carravaggio

I went for 15 powers, the max you can have...

"lulwat has the power to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it toward any opponent close by. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to block sonic waves and deflect them toward a single rival and he has been known to tunnel through solid ice. lulwat boasts an impressive attractiveness and he has the power to become almost weightless. He has learned to sculpt and mold all glass with a thought and he can take control of pigs, but this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. lulwat is able to force weapons to drop all possessions and he developed the talent to throw kinetic shockwaves from his minigun against a series of enemies. Also, he possesses the power to make elves appear from nowhere and he can become invisible. lulwat lords over a pair of chickens, however never when angry. Additionally, he brawls with an explosive rifle and he can cause his assailants to become blind. lulwat has a bewildering willpower. Sadly, lulwat endures the burden of being stupid."

Reepicheep

Reepicheep has the power to block powerful magnetic fields and deflect them toward a single enemy, but only while in pain. He likewise has a remarkable combat sense and he rides a fantastic horse into battle. Reepicheep has developed all of the powers and talents of a cow and he has been known to absorb the damage from weather and redirect it against multiple adversaries. Shamefully, Reepicheep has a weakness of being stupid.

Accurate.

Alaric

Went for random:

Alaric has the power to deflect sonic waves, but this power only lasts six seconds at a time. He also has mastered the ability to sculpt and mold all physical matter with a thought and he resists rivals using an accurate swarm of talons that also grants a fantastic strength. Alaric has been known to make pigs appear from nowhere. Tragically, Alaric takes harm from exposure to air.

USAgent

Random Powers:

jeff has an amazing agility. He possesses the power to read the memories of others and he is able to leap into the bodies of his opponents using a terrific helicopter. jeff has learned to communicate with machines verbally and he has been known to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it in a field around himself, however doing so drains his ability to sense dog for one week. Also, he resists adversaries with a dangerous swarm of magic spells that can force rivals to tell the truth and he has the power to cause his combatants to become terrible at searching. jeff is able to transform any elf into wood. Unfortunately, jeff becomes out of control during combat in the presence of dust.

At least I can transform Elfs into wood!!!

YoungHeros

Mikke has mastered the ability to copy any talent of his rivals. Also, he is able to view distant locations with his mind and he is protected from damage by power armor. Mikke has the power to slide to far-off planets. Terribly, Mikke takes harm from exposure to sand.

bearded

firebearded wages war using an explosive pack of claws. Also, he can tunnel through solid steel and he has mastered the ability to steal the size of his rivals and use it against them. Sadly, firebearded is deathly afraid of lynxes.

exploding claws.  they really hurt my hands, but they get rid of those evil lynx.

Kommando

QuoteKommando is able to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to increase his flexibility. Additionally, he has the power to force bisons to dance a jig and he wades into combat wielding a radioactive rifle that can force enemies to cower in fear. Kommando has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from magnetism and redirect it toward a single antagonist, but never in darkness. He possesses the power to sculpt and mold all rubber with a thought, however using this power draws a lot of attention. Kommando has been known to create string out of thin air and he has learned to make cats appear from nowhere, but he must speak words of power to do so. Terribly, Kommando is infamous for being powerless.

Ok some might know that I had a Depleted Uranium Round FX made for use with my avatar a couple of years back.  Though what's really scary is the string and cat thing is dead on.

detourne_me

detourne can confuse the hearing of an opponent, but she must speak words of power to do so. She likewise has learned to deflect flames and she has mastered the ability to force aliens to ramble incoherently. Terribly, detourne is handicapped by being foolish.

right on!  i confuse people by speaking, am entirely unaffected by put-downs and i make other people spout nonsense a great language based hero file!

Words of Power: Area Panic or Mental Blank attack
Deflect Flames: passive resistance set to deflect to mental damage and heat attacks
and a customized Pheremone attribute that makes aliens Mentally Blanked.
as for the weakness... hmmn maybe a mix of the Mad attribute, and a deliberately faulty AI file.

Sword

Jim battles assailants using a savage sai that can force adversaries to flee. He likewise brandishes a death-dealing pattern of spikes made from fluid and he developed the talent to take control of kinetic energy and bend it to his will. Jim has been known to transform his body into kevlar. Shamefully, Jim becomes sticky in the presence of sand.

I must say, weakness aside, that is a hardcore set of powers. The sand weakness is particularly bad, as I live on cape cod.

Alaric

Quote from: Sword on December 02, 2007, 01:18:31 PM
Jim battles assailants using a savage sai that can force adversaries to flee. He likewise brandishes a death-dealing pattern of spikes made from fluid and he developed the talent to take control of kinetic energy and bend it to his will. Jim has been known to transform his body into kevlar. Shamefully, Jim becomes sticky in the presence of sand.

I must say, weakness aside, that is a hardcore set of powers. The sand weakness is particularly bad, as I live on cape cod.

Heh...

(To clarify, for anyone who's never actually been there, the entire cape is pretty much made of sand...)

stumpy

I went random with a weakness:

Quote from: Random Superhero Generator!" http://rps.net/cgi-bin/stone/randpower.plMr Zork is able to steal the weapons of its adversaries and use it against them. It has been known to tunnel through solid dust and it has mastered the ability to transform ice into magic. Mr Zork lords over a set of spiders and it has the ability to become tiny, however never in winter. It likewise carries a magical pair of talons and it rides an unimaginable police call box into battle, but it must speak words of power to do so. Unfortunately, Mr Zork becomes sickly in the presence of physical matter.

I have to say, that had me laughing. "tunnel through solid dust"? "transform ice into magic"? "rides an unimaginable police call box"?

And, of course, "sickly in the presence of physical matter." At least I don't live in a universe where there's a lot of physical matter. Oh, wait....  :doh:

Tomato

Random, with weakness.

QuoteTomato can levitate to far-off stars. Also, he has learned to copy the appearance of his adversaries and he developed the talent to transform any snake into a frog. Tomato possesses an awesome resilience and he is able to confuse the fears of an antagonist. Additionally, he can cause his enemies to become ill-mannered and he battles assailants wielding a venomous bundle of talons that can force foes to drop all possessions. Tomato has the power to sculpt and mold all steel with a thought. Shamefully, Tomato endures the burden of being extremely smelly.

Dr.Volt

Ok, this what I got:

"Doctor Volt has the power to scan the memories of others. He likewise is able to transform any lizard into a squid and he can absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to augment his knack at fighting in the dark. Doctor Volt possesses the power to transform any badger into mental energy and he has been known to take control of vacuum and bend it to his will. Additionally, he developed the talent to transform adamantium into cloth and he has the ability to jump into the bodies of his opponents. Doctor Volt has learned to make cows appear from nowhere and he has mastered the ability to confuse the memories of an adversary. Additionally, he has developed a legendary proficiency at sensing motives and he can communicate with zombies telepathically. Doctor Volt can become gigantic and he can view distant locations with his mind. He also can transform his body into rubber and he is known for his bizarre danger sense. Tragically, Doctor Volt is especially vulnerable to gold-based attacks."

Lol!!  Truly bizarre!  Most of them are really kind of cool...having weirdo psi powers, being able to grow to gigantic proportion, and turning adamantium into cloth....Wolvie better hope he never ticks me off!  Lol!  But communicating telepathically with Zombies????  Whoopee!  Like what are you gonna' hear with that kind of power????  *Uhhhhhhhhhnnn...kill...eat...uhhhhhhhnnnn*  Yuck!  Also the weakness is a true weakness.  Sure, not many attacks from opponents are gold based.  But I'm guessing that I wouldn't be able to be near the precious metal either.  Bummer! 

Checkmate

I have inherited a terrific sense of smell. Sadly, I am infamous for being tired.

That's it! It's an omen! I shall become... the Lazy Bloodhound!

The Hitman

The Hitman has mastered the ability to kick explosive missiles from his hands against multiple combatants. He also has learned to make rabbits appear from nowhere and he has been known to jump by swinging from nearby buildings. The Hitman can view distant locations with his mind and he is able to skim the memories of others. Terribly, The Hitman is handicapped by being homeless.

Wow, it's like the computer knows me personally. Scary.

zuludelta

Quotezuludelta has mastered the ability to change shape into a sheep. Additionally, he can view distant locations with his mind and he developed the talent to sculpt and mold all wood with a thought. Terribly, zuludelta is notorious for being slimy.

Frodo58

I did random.....

Frodo58 has been known to copy attacks of his opponents. Additionally, he possesses the power to launch vibrations from his set of nails toward a distant area and he is known for his phenomenal danger sense. Frodo58 combats enemies with a death-dealing whip that also grants a staggering mountain fortress carved from dust and he can create crystal out of thin air. He likewise has the power to tunnel through solid adamantium. Tragically, Frodo58 becomes foolish in the presence of cloth.
:verf

chuckles

Chuckles has the power to make seahorses appear from nowhere. Unfortunately, Chuckles suffers from being out of control during combat.

Edit: Tried it again, and the second was funnier.
Chuckles has the ability to jump to far-off planets. Shamefully, Chuckles becomes terrible at seduction in the presence of sand.

Kholdstare89

Kholdstare can force penguins to tell the truth. Shamefully, Joseph is especially vulnerable to silver-based attacks.

MJB

Emjaybee wrangles with adversaries using a deadly BFG that also grants a magnificent flexibility. Also, he has learned to absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to boost his skill at tending wounds and he is able to become incorporeal. Emjaybee developed the talent to hurl psionic death from his tail toward a single attacker and he owns all of the powers and talents of a parrot, but using this power makes him tiny for six seconds. He is known for his unusual knack at fighting in the dark and he can leap through solid objects, however this power fades when he is knocked unconscious. Emjaybee brandishes a wicked energy blade made from silver and he is able to transform any goat into string. He also has the power to spin like a whirlwind and he can tunnel through solid steel. Emjaybee has mastered the ability to transform any vegetable into an owl and he possesses the power to transform crystal into sand. He likewise has the ability to slide to hell using a fantastic minivan and he has developed an amazing vision, but doing so drains his danger sense for two days. Terribly, Emjaybee is deathly afraid of sheep.

-MJB

BlueBard

Bluebard has the ability to cloud minds, but only while posting long messages online.  Sadly, he is vulnerable to necroposting.

Deaths Jester

I went with three and a weakness which oddly came up as...correct how weird:

Death's Jester can transform his body into dust. He also has the power to view distant locations with his mind and he has the ability to levitate through solid objects using a wondrous humvee. Unfortunately, Death's Jester is infamous for being insane.

And on the second chance...the weakness came up as being very correct as well...this is frightening:

Death's Jester has learned to absorb the damage from most physical attacks and redirect it against a series of adversaries. Additionally, he possesses the power to scan the memories of others and he can absorb the damage from starvation and use it to increase his sense of smell. Sadly, Death's Jester is infamous for being extremely smelly.

Previsionary

that's uncanny! You are known for being insanely smelly and smelly insane! *has DJ carted away*

Epimethee

"Épiméthée boasts a legendary power to recover quickly from wounds. Additionally, he has a reputation for an unbelievable horde of tools and he battles rivals wielding a dangerous axe that also grants a mind-blowing attractiveness. Épiméthée possesses the power to create rubber out of thin air and he rides a remarkable surfboard into battle. Also, he has mastered the ability to communicate with rhinoceroses with gestures and he has learned to block kinetic shockwaves and deflect them against multiple foes. Épiméthée lords over a arrangement of zebras. Lamentably, Épiméthée is handicapped by being afflicted with Tourette's syndrome."

That's me to a T! How did they find out behind my clever disguise?  :ph34r:

P.S.: Next time you read me swearing, remember: it's not my fault, it's my super-weakness (probably caused by green Tourettonyte).

billdamn22

Damnage has been known to become gigantic, but he must speak words of power to do so. Additionally, he has an unimaginable breath-taking sand refuge and he developed the talent to make duplicates of himself. Damnage wrangles with rivals using a cruel skateboard and he has developed an outstanding charisma. He likewise has been known to deflect dazzling illumination, however doing so drains his willpower for one day. Damnage is able to view distant locations with his mind and he has learned to take control of flies. He has the power to change shape into a man and he is known for his incredible constitution. Damnage can run along ramps of dust and he possesses the power to tunnel through solid rubber. Additionally, he has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from darkness and redirect it in a field around himself and he can steal all powers of his opponents and use it against them, but never while carrying his scepter. Damnage owns all of the powers and talents of a shark. Unfortunately, Damnage takes harm from exposure to cloth.  :blink: :blink: No one needs to see that!!!

cmdrkoenig67

Oh good Lord...

commander koenig has mastered the ability to communicate with animals verbally. Additionally, he possesses the power to create adamantium out of thin air, however can only do so once an hour. commander koenig is protected from damage by a tough outer shell and he developed the talent to transform rubber into titanium. He rides a mind-blowing limousine into battle and he can steal the skills of his antagonists and use it against them. Sadly, commander koenig takes harm from exposure to gold.

:wacko: