• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

New File Loaded For FFvtTR

Started by Cyber Burn, November 21, 2007, 10:26:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

This was originally posted by FLASH_22798 awhile back.  I finally had time to start working on converting these. I loaded the first one, his "Anti - Matter Version" of Doctor Light. I'm hoping to get the rest up soon, barring any conversion problems.  He was defenitely better atter at this kind of stuf than I am.

Quotehttp://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Anti_Matter_Characters_For_DCU/

These are custom Skopes and skins for Anti - Matter versions of DC characters.   They have been sitting for quite a while, but I would like to see for them to get some use.   These characters were originally done for Benton Grey's DCU Mod, but  because they were made for  :ff: , they couldn't be used.   If anyone is able to convert these to  :ffvstr: , please send them my way so that I can repost them, for those who cannot.

Cyber Burn

Another re-skope of one of FLASH_22798's skopes loaded to his yahoo group.  Re-skoped so it could be used for  :ffvstr:.

Cyber Burn

More re-skopes of FLASH_22798's skopes. Again, re-skoped for  :ffvstr:.

Cyber Burn

I used male_basic_fx instead of the sunfire mesh as a base like FLASH did but I got the same effect. It's  finished and uploaded to his yahoo group.  Now all that are left are his unskinned skopes.

Again, this has been re-skoped for  :ffvstr:.