• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The Unknown Hero wants YOU!

Started by Alaric, November 29, 2007, 08:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric

An unnamed citizen, having had enough of the rampant crime and injustice infecting his city, dons a costume and, armed only with the strength of his convictions, becomes one of Paragon City's newest heroes! As the Unknown Hero, he has already fought the Council, the Outcasts, the Hellions, and the Circle of Thorns, thwarting his diabolical foes at every turn!

Now, this courageous hero needs your help!

The Unknown Hero is my new willpower Tanker, on the Protector server. As much fun as I'm having soloing him, he's really built more as a team player. I'm looking for a few players willing to create heroes on Protector (or use previously-existing low-level heroes on that server) to join him in his fight against evil, and, in a few levels, create a new super group. As of this writing, he's level 6, so it should be pretty easy to catch up. All ATs, origins, and concepts are welcome- I'd rather have players from this community, at least to start with, however. I can be contacted either here or by my global handle (@Alaric 7)- or players can put the Unknown Hero on their characters' Friends list, of course (by typing /friend unknown hero). Newer players are welcome, as are those with more experience.

GhostMachine

I created a hero on Protector last night (who, funnily enough, wore black and green and had on a trenchcoat), but deleted him because I didn't like the concept (and costume) I had come up with. As soon as I come up with a better costume design, I'll re-create him. Probably will still have a trenchcoat, just not a black and green color scheme this time, though.

Alaric

I got the Unknown Hero to 10 last night, and created a group- which, while "themeless" as far as who can join, has a kind of a concept behind it, thoguh a flexable one. I haven't been able to decide whether I like the name and concept for the team, thoguh- when I do, or when I scrap it and try something better, I'll edit the first post to announce it- don't want to create THREE threads esentailly announcing the same group here...