• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Billdamn's skin spot- 12/7--Under The Sea and a Moth??

Started by billdamn22, December 02, 2007, 11:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Quote from: Podmark on December 07, 2008, 01:35:49 PM
Those are some nice skins.
Benton's is pretty cool, I hope he likes it.

Could there be any doubt?

Those are some cool skins Billdamn!  Arthur looks great, and the Beetle keyframes (if that is what those are) give him a nice, cringing aspect that really goes with the character!  That Manta is nice, and I see you've done some interesting things.  The eyes are appropriately menacing, and I like the detail on his air hoses.  I also like the wetsuit-ish aspect you gave his suit, but I think I like your previous skin even more.  That Tigershark is fierce!  Just look at that guy!  Namor better head for the hills.  Excellent work!

Now, check this guy out!  He just looks so cool, so regal, so unconcerned with the petty affairs of mortals....just like me!  ^_^  I really like the color scheme.  He looks really uniquely aquatic, and those eyes are really neat.  I like the accessories you've given him, the armbands and medallion, especially.  Is that a trident?  Very cool!  Thanks man!  Christmas comes early. :D

ghazkul

Those look great! I love your Arthur, though where can I get it? Its not on your site.

billdamn22

Quote from: ghazkul on December 07, 2008, 03:21:48 PM
Those look great! I love your Arthur, though where can I get it? Its not on your site.
They will be up tomorrow. I need to package them up and upload them.
Quote from: laughing paradox on December 07, 2008, 12:27:05 PM
I really like the detail in Black Manta's neck. What is it about this skin that you don't like? Maybe the tube in the back? Perhaps if you change that? Tiger Shark is on point and Benton's av looks dope... but does he really need to have a unibrow? ;)
I don't know what it is about Manta. Maybe the skin is just too easy.... I love the unibrow. :wub:
Quote from: BentonGrey on December 07, 2008, 02:15:25 PM
Those are some cool skins Billdamn!  Arthur looks great, and the Beetle keyframes (if that is what those are) give him a nice, cringing aspect that really goes with the character!  That Manta is nice, and I see you've done some interesting things.  The eyes are appropriately menacing, and I like the detail on his air hoses.  I also like the wetsuit-ish aspect you gave his suit, but I think I like your previous skin even more.  That Tigershark is fierce!  Just look at that guy!  Namor better head for the hills.  Excellent work!

Now, check this guy out!  He just looks so cool, so regal, so unconcerned with the petty affairs of mortals....just like me!  ^_^  I really like the color scheme.  He looks really uniquely aquatic, and those eyes are really neat.  I like the accessories you've given him, the armbands and medallion, especially.  Is that a trident?  Very cool!  Thanks man!  Christmas comes early. :D
Glad ya like him. The Arthur skope was originally done by Hitman using Gren's Beetle. I just added Bearded's Vulko physique to him. I got more coming this week including some more Atlanteans, an Aquaman villain and plenty of originals.

BentonGrey

Well, that physique was a very nice, and very necessary touch.  More Aquaman villains!  Woo-hoo!  Bring on the Aqua-Foes!

Jakew

Nice work on Arthur's physique, and I love that Tigershark, I actually don't have that character yet!

Dr.Volt

Hey Billdamns......GREAT skins!  That Avatar for Benton, Tiger Shark, and Black Manta is too sweet.  Thanks for making Black Manta available!!!  And it's always great to see Arthur.  Been wanting him for awhile as a villain in the Rumble Room.

yell0w_lantern

Very very nice! I may have to find room for them in "the project".

billdamn22

Previsionary

Nice work, Billy Bill. My fave out of your current skins falls somewhere on Black Manta or Arthur. Awesome skins all around though. ^^.

Just one thing...no more aquaman foes. Do it for me...to spite that Benton guy. He knows what he's done.  ;)

BentonGrey

Not as much as I'm gonna' do if you don't get to writing that Crossover mod! ^_^

billdamn22

Quote from: Previsionary on December 08, 2008, 06:39:36 PM
Nice work, Billy Bill. My fave out of your current skins falls somewhere on Black Manta or Arthur. Awesome skins all around though. ^^.

Just one thing...no more aquaman foes. Do it for me...to spite that Benton guy. He knows what he's done.  ;)
There is only one more I am willing to do anyway. Aquaman's list of villains isn't that impressive. Namor's are much better. :P

BentonGrey

Quote from: billdamn22 on December 09, 2008, 04:36:10 AM
Quote from: Previsionary on December 08, 2008, 06:39:36 PM

There is only one more I am willing to do anyway. Aquaman's list of villains isn't that impressive. Namor's are much better. :P

Ahhh!  You wound me to the quick, sir!  I hope you'll feel differently when (if?) I finish my Aquaman mod...

electro

Everything you make is quality work - Maul & Black Manta v.2 are especially suberb :blink:

UnkoMan

Sweet, an Arthur to go with your awesome Tick skin! Although I would have given him a highlight instead of a shadow on his tummy. It's like with the crotches on those C6 bases... but you fixed those.

Black Manta is sweet. It is a simple costume, but you did it well, and added a couple touches to it. I think it works. The other ones are sweet, too. I'm glad to see a new Benton design. His little head thingies are a cool idea indeed.

billdamn22

Quote from: UnkoMan on December 12, 2008, 07:43:47 AM
Sweet, an Arthur to go with your awesome Tick skin! Although I would have given him a highlight instead of a shadow on his tummy. It's like with the crotches on those C6 bases... but you fixed those.

Black Manta is sweet. It is a simple costume, but you did it well, and added a couple touches to it. I think it works. The other ones are sweet, too. I'm glad to see a new Benton design. His little head thingies are a cool idea indeed.
I see what you mean about the belly.....eh.....maybe I'll do an update sometime, but I am moving forward now. :wacko:

|