• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Calling all night owls...

Started by Raptor, December 05, 2007, 01:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptor

As many of you may know my 3rd shift work schedule has me pulling odd hours.  Wed & Thurs are my nights off and afford me the opportunity to get some premium play time in.  However, other than MJB, its usually hard to find folks to run with.  So I'm putting this out to everyone who is able to play between the hours of 10pm - 5am EST.  I am exclusively on Freedom server, but since all my character slots are filled, I *MIGHT* be pursuaded to start a new character on another server if that's where the action is.

BlueBard

Quote from: Raptor on December 05, 2007, 01:03:00 PM
As many of you may know my 3rd shift work schedule has me pulling odd hours.  Wed & Thurs are my nights off and afford me the opportunity to get some premium play time in.  However, other than MJB, its usually hard to find folks to run with.  So I'm putting this out to everyone who is able to play between the hours of 10pm - 5am EST.  I am exclusively on Freedom server, but since all my character slots are filled, I *MIGHT* be pursuaded to start a new character on another server if that's where the action is.

When I'm on, it's almost always between 10PM-12AM EST.  Sometimes later if I can't sleep.

However I am not exclusively on Freedom server and all of my toons are under level 26... most of them are under level 14, but I'm working on that.  Mostly I run on Virtue, but also spend a lot of time on Freedom and Guardian.

You're welcome to join us on Infinity, either in Paradox Patrol or Tempus Fugitives.  We're just getting started, so teaming should be premium.  Everyone will be close to the same level, or at least not way out of the ballpark.

DMenacer

I'm on ussualy any time after 6pm to midnight during the week and till 1am on Frodays and Saturday nights.

Camma

These days, if i'm on during the week its late.  That being said, Im not on every night of the week anymore, only when schedule allows.

I have you on my friends list IIRC, so if i see you on ill give a shout.  Oh and i am mostly playing on freedom (aside from scheduled events on champion) and even have a new DB/WP scrapper if you have a lowB you are playing.  Otherwise my next lowest is in the low 30s.

Bujin

I am very frequently on from 10pm until 1AM, and almost exclusively on Freedom.  I play toons ranging from Bujin (recently rerolled, so currently lvl 10) to Shiloah (at lvl 42), and a couple in between, so just look for global ID of @Bujin.  :)