• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

I'm in need of a good SG

Started by Nightmoves, February 06, 2008, 11:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightmoves

So I JUST moved to Freedom server from Virtue.  My character handle is Nightmoves and my global is Nightmoves1.  I really really really came over to Freedom to find a more active SG and some regular folks to out with and help me discover more about the game.  I left CoH about 6 months ago because I just couldn't find any staying power to embrace.  But I want to give the game another chance and I think I need more frequent and better people to hang with so please...if you have room and could give me a shot I'm all about teaming and helping folks out.  I much prefer regular SG grouping rather than PuGs but that's about all I can get recently. If you see me in game please give me a shout out and I would love to hang with ya.  You may also email me at supermandrew@comcast.net

El Condor

Hola Nightmoves!

The Freedom Reborn community on CoH/V is always happy to see new and interested folks. I'd first suggest scrolling down to the City of Heroes/Villains section of this board and checking things out/posting down there.  These forums are actually about many things superhero/comicbook/game-related.  I'd particularly recommend posting here.

EC 

stumpy

I am going to move this to the CoH/CoV Super/Villain Groups forum. But, I am not really very familiar with what is the most appropriate forum for this thread, so don't be surprised if a more knowledgable moderator moves it again.

Wavedancer

Hi guys. I am in the same boat as Nightmoves. I need a good SG. I am in one now, but I have found that we just really don't share the same values. They are all about farming, and finding the quick and easy route to XP (farming, radio mishes, etc.). I generally prefer a much greater challenge while playing. TFs, Large raids, badge hunting. etc. I have been reading about your SG through your website and these forums, and would be interested in knowing more. You can add me in game, my global is @Wavedancer. Looking forward to meeting you all. Take care.

Midnight

You can always start by joining the FR and NRF global channel (it's public, remember to add it to a tab) and talking to the denizens. I'm sure one of our associated SGs would love to have you.