• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Wingzero: the meshing begins again.......maybe

Started by wingzero2525, March 05, 2008, 06:58:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wingzero2525

I'm thinking about trying to make a couple meshes again since this is the last week of the semester for my classes in game design. So it's time for me to brush up on the modeling skills before my new classes start up in a few weeks  :thumbup: now if only i knew where to start lol  :doh:

CrashmanX

i just look throught your stuff and its pretty awsome, and when i saw the Title of this topic i thought WingGundam? sadly no but oh well

wingzero2525

i better change that title before angry posters show up at my house with torches and pitch forks demanding gundams :lol: . I havent gotten the hang of making the big robots yet they keep coming out like giant lego blocks with guns lol but Gundams have always been on my list of things i want to make. maybe i should stick with my 80s cartoons and do a few more Thundercats

CrashmanX

the_ultimate_evil

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=40938.0           <================

see that there works wonders for all you av needs

detourne_me

Welcome back Wingzero!
Love to see what you come out with next,  always loved your manga meshes too.

style

WingZero another one of my favorite meshers return.

wingzero2525

now i have to try to make a few before the lazyness monster gets me again.

wingzero2525

my first new mesh is gonna be mandora  :thumbup: 

Alphanaut

Hey wingzero, glad you're back in the meshing game. One thing I'd like you to do, though. Instead of having items on your meshes be made of several primitives, make them be one cohesive item, e.g. on your Princess Leia mesh, the blaster is several, higher-than-necessary-poly primitives, when you could have welded vertices  and made it one item. Besides that, welcome back.

wingzero2525

I'm all low poly models now :cool: no more multi piece parts for me and i'm still designing my own basic models which is what might slow me down.

AfghanAnt

I know I am necropostng but where are you Wing?

wingzero2525

i've been working lol no time to do anything else :( stupid dead end job sucking my life away

djfredski

wingzero2525

i wonder if there is a exporter plugin for the Blender program that the only one I have time to use these days since its small enough to put on my flash drive and bring to work  :thumbup: