• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Eden trial? (Tuesday night, 4/1)

Started by MikeB7, March 31, 2008, 08:37:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeB7

http://cityofheroes.wikia.com/wiki/Eden_trial

Anyone interested in this?  I'd love to give tanking it a shot with Dirk Burlyblood.  It was Middy's idea and he's good for Tuesday night.  It requires 4 heroes, the level range is 39-41.  Tuesday night at 8EST?  9EST?

El Condor

I've been wanting to do this, but haven't yet.  All I have in that range is Umo, another tank  :(  .

But we can exemp down, right?  8 EST would be best for me, as trials or tfs later than that are a bit much on a weeknight. (I have serious red-eye today from playing late last night. :P )

EC

Time Titan

I have a tank :P and 2 controllers in range. I can bring whichever debuff (RAD or KIN) is needed.

MJB

Would love to give this a shot. Other than a Tank, I have a Blaster(ice/ice) and Troller(fire/rad) that can be ex'd down.

-MJB

Midnight

Hi, I'm Middy and I approve this Task Force.

Kommando

If I can get Arcaeda, my Peacebringer to level 39, then I'll bring her.  Otherwise, if I can exemp Krimson Blood, my DM/Regen Scrapper, then I will bring him.

Verfall

I'll try to make it.

Oh yah, just as a heads up, the leader must be within the level range for the TF to start. I remember running into this bug awhile back. Whomever starts the TF will have to be 39-41.

B A D

Im in with whomever of the pentad you need.

Tortuga

I will ask for permission to attend!  My in-range toon is Bravebird - that plucky little defender.

MikeB7

Cool, nice response.  :)  We'll see who all's on around 8 and go from there.

MikeB7

Big thanks to everyone in this thread.  All were online, even Tort, who showed up after the team said, "Ready!" but before TT got the first mission.  Fun stuff indeed.  The aggro limit was a little frustrating - I'd herd a bunch, taunt the stragglers and they'd just stand and wave.  Frustrating not because it was a problem given the caliber of the team, but because I'd been on a team way back with Verfall when he got the cavern in two herds total.  Man,  I missed out on that tanking goldmine, lol.  Anyways, I'm always up for that trial, it's a fun and short one.  Crystal's at 41 if you all want to run it again soon with different toons or if Middy and/or Eph have kicked the ooglys and want to run it.

Midnight

Oooooogly... I slept for 4 consecutive hours. It was awesome, especially considering I didn't sleep at all the night before. :D

Congrats guys. Eden is always fun, if only because of the massive amount of enemies. Hopefully I'll be good to do the next run. :)

El Condor

Loads o' fun indeed!  Umoja's 41 and might want a shot at herding the rocks & plants sometime soon.

EC