• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Tuesday Night 50 Night! (June 17, STF?)

Started by Tortuga, April 13, 2008, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Tortuga

Middy, Mike and I were discussing the possibility of having a regular lvl 50 team-up night, to haul out them dusty toons and collect mad inf and drops.  And for the fun of the old toons.  That too.

So, this Tuesday (and hopefully subsequent Tuesdays), starting at 8 pm EST, meet in FR and NRF chat and log in as a lvl 50 toon.  For the sake of easiness and to get more people involved, let's say heroes this week.  If there's enough people, we'll run multiple teams, and the teams can decide what they do (missions, Orobouros exemped missions and TFs, STF, Lady Grey, etc.)

See you Tuesday!

Midnight

I am Middy and I approve this teamage.

Kommando

Valandar

Cool, now that I finally got a 50. :D

MJB

I'll do my best to make it.

-MJB

El Condor

Great idea!  :thumbup: I'll try to be there.

Camma

Tuesdays are good for me again.  If i can get all my homework done i will be there.

B A D

Im in, and I can fill any missing AT's that we need with my pentadage.

MikeB7

I plan on bringing Dirk for tankiness! 

B A D

Im up for pulling wicca or London Steel out of the dark ages if thats ok.

JKCarrier

I probably won't be online till later, but if you're still at it, Cassiopella will be happy to join in.

Camma

Are we leaning towards heroes or villains for these high level shennanigans?

I know my villain could use some cash, but im all for either side.

Additionally, Zap is making some noise about getting his mid-40s villain up to 50.

Midnight

I have a lot of RWZ stuff left on my upper levels.

B A D

None of my older fiddies (13, Wicca, Steel) have touched their RWZ arcs, so we have a lot of ammo.

MikeB7

There's also the Katie TF.  Exemped, magic salvage - and a good chance at a great reward.  And it can be done in an evening.  (or well under an hour the fast way)
:thumbup:

MJB

Someone told me that the Eden trial is even faster than Katie. :\

I have a troller, blaster and tank I can bring to the hero party. Bring eet oooown!!

-MJB

Tortuga

Quote from: Camma on April 15, 2008, 08:39:41 AM
Additionally, Zap is making some noise about getting his mid-40s villain up to 50.

As much as I'd love to get Gusto to 50 (he's so close!) the intent is to haul out the 50s and cram out some good loot.  If it becomes a levelling-thing, the intent is somewhat lost.  I'd be more than happy to team Gusto with any mid-40s villains any other night.

El Condor

Condorito will be there with spiney abundance, probably not quite at 8:00.  How's about combining some story arc stuff with a Katie run?

Yay for da fiddies!

Tortuga

Great success!  Lots of fun and good rewardage.  Next week we can do a villain/hero combo of Lady Grey TF or something like that.

B A D

Hats off to you Tort, for suggesting this. I think there were  two team of Fiddies running.

Kommando

I caught the tail end of this and it was pretty fun.  JK and I later went on to help Valandar with his squishie-lite version of the Save the World mish, which was amusing since we were all using cosmically themed characters after a fashion.  Next week a may bring Maddy, I kind of miss setting fire to Mikey's herds.

Tortuga

Tuesday, April 22 will be Villains 50 Night.  We could run the Cap SF or LRSF, if we start early enough.  Meet in FR and NRF chat at 8:00 pm EST!

Midnight

The Cap SF is 15-19 and the LRSF is 45-50 for what it's worth. :D

El Condor

I've got a whole lotta Colombians staying over this week, so playing time is sparse.  Mmmmight make it on late tonight.

EC

Camma

Quote from: El Condor on April 22, 2008, 12:07:44 PM
I've got a whole lotta Colombians staying over this week, so playing time is sparse.  Mmmmight make it on late tonight.

EC

*Slowly reaches for the INS hotline*  :P

Depending on how much studying i get done after work i will dust of my Ice/Cold Corruptor for this.

Tortuga

Eight (and then seven at one point) brave lvl 50s weathered the Cap au Diable SF.  At times we were the whuppers, at other times we were the whuppees.  All in all, it was enjoyable.

Next week how about we try the Lady Grey TF?  It's been mentioned at each 50s Night, so there are at least a few folks interested.  And once again, more than one team is welcome!

B A D

I'd love to roll Wicca out again next week.  Ill be there.

Funeral-Pyre

Once summer rolls around and nightly kid homework duty winds down, I may log on and dust off one of my 50s.

Midnight

GhostMachine

I've never done the LGTF, so I'll try to be there on GM (since I'm probably not going to get my PB from 44 to 50 by then).

|