• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Tuesday Night 50 Night! (June 17, STF?)

Started by Tortuga, April 13, 2008, 09:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camma

Or we could wait till I12 when they will be reducing Mako's armor.

Ive been itchin to do another STF myself.  At this point i think next week will be back to normal schedule for me so i should be GTG on tuesday.

Midnight

Tuesday is my day off in case you need a tank (or I can finally get that damn badge on my scrapper).

El Condor

I'm shooting to be on Tuesday night at this point.  Condor's done the STF before, but he's built for it and I love running it.  Probably can't do the whole thing in one weeknight, but can do two or at least help y'all get started.

EC

Tortuga

Splitting the LGTF over two nights (two Tuesdays) worked fairly well, although we were left with only 5 of the original 7 (or 8?) members.  I would love to do STF but would hate to be stuck on Week #2 with half a team.

So it looks like either an Oro TF or STF is on tap for Tuesday.

Alaric

I'd like to finally complete the STF one day...

B A D

Im game for the Oro TF. We should let the Stateman one lie until they nerf mako.

Tortuga

Agreed.  Meet in FR and NRF chat/Oro at 8 pm EST.

See you then!

Time Titan

IF you're planning to run the Manitcore Ouroboro TF (Hero) I'll bring a controller, scrapper or tank to the TF.  I'll also defer my spot to one of our newer members though.

B A D

Im rolling with Black Thirteen, my Tank.

Camma

As BAD hinted above, we were talking about a Family Reunion for this TF tonight.  So ill be bustin' out good ole Dr. B, he's a Kin defender which is generally more useful than a storm defender.

No one else need worry about bringing their Family toons if they dont want to, since we all know the Black13 and Dr. B carried the entire SG to 50 on their own  :lol:

Tortuga

I'll be bringing Tortuga, as that character has yet to do any of the Oro TF content.

If we have an abundance in tankage, I can bring Sea Spectre (controller), Cali Hustle (scrapper) or O'Shea (blaster).

Tort

Tortuga

Talking with BAD quickly after tonight's TF, we thought doing the Oro CoT story arc would be nifty next week.  We're going to save STF and LRSF for when i12 hits.

So next week, we'll be back as heroes once again!

Tonight was fun, btw.  It got better once I realized that I didn't have to jump everytime to punch that robo-spider.   :doh:

GhostMachine

What level range is the Oro CoT arc? Or is it one where you don't get exemped to lower levels?

(I need to run a respec on GM sometime soon so he's effective at lower levels - never have gotten around to doing that)

Couldn't make it last night because I had to be up early to help paint a room, and now I've found out that its going to start later than I thought, so I *could* have made it last night if I had been told ahead of time. Grrr.

B A D

No, you get exemped. I think i t caps out at 24. There  are only 3-4 missions to that  arc, so we may even combine it with the "take  out the fifth column"  tf as well.

Man,  that damn spider was a pain.

GhostMachine

Okay, then. I'll try to run a respec on GM before next Tuesday. I haven't run a respec on him since I came back to CoH, so he's overdue for one bigtime!

Tortuga

GhostMachine

Quote from: Tortuga on May 14, 2008, 07:40:11 PM
Don't you have any Vet Respecs left?

Yes, and a free one. I meant I haven't used any at all since I came back to CoH after I left to go waste a year playing WoW. Didn't word it right.

Tortuga

Some folks on the CoH forums are suggesting that i12 could arrive tomorrow, Tuesday May 20.  I usually ignore this kind of speculation, but in case it does happen, are we still up for Oroborous' CoT TF for lvl 50 heroes?

Alaric

Quote from: Tortuga on May 19, 2008, 07:47:07 PM
Some folks on the CoH forums are suggesting that i12 could arrive tomorrow, Tuesday May 20.  I usually ignore this kind of speculation, but in case it does happen, are we still up for Oroborous' CoT TF for lvl 50 heroes?

It's not just speculation. Ex Libris posted a thread titled City of Heroes & Villains Live Update Tomorrow!- it's hard to see what else that would mean.

MJB

Issue 12 will totally pwn 50's night. :cry:

-MJB

GhostMachine

The server will probably be even laggier than usual, and probably hard to log on to. So we probably should cancel 50 Night this week or postpone it to another day.

El Condor

B A D

Time Titan

I'd be up for the Imperious Task Force.  I have a Tank and Scrapper that need Roman Costumes.   ^_^

Camma

Quote from: B A D on May 20, 2008, 08:53:23 AM
Imperious Task Force, any one?

Is this a level 50 TF?  Im tempted but then again all the other stuff is awefully tempting as well.

Kommando

Quote from: B A D on May 20, 2008, 08:53:23 AM
Imperious Task Force, any one?

Its a Co-op zone - so any toon level 35 or over can run it once they can access Cimerora.  My bets are for a constant stream of TFs.  So if you have a 35+ its a good opportunity to get XPs to level 50.

B A D

Well I'll have my atomic badgewhoring butt in the zone looking for a blue police box. So if a TF starts, shout out.

Tortuga

Thanks for suggesting that, BAD.  50s Night will prevail!!

I'll be on as Tortuga around 7:45 pm EST.

Camma

Yaaaa! Badges for all.  Miniture American flags for some.

If its another coop TF ill decide who to bring at the last minute and then change my mind  :huh:

El Condor

Do we need to have that whole intro story arc done to access the TF?

Ec

|