• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

is the toybox down?

Started by herodad1, April 14, 2008, 05:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herodad1

is he down or is it just a problem on my end?

AfghanAnt

No, I had no problem with it.

herodad1

Renegade

The host company seems to have gone offline at least a couple of times in the past few days. Hopefully it's just a blip.

steamteck

It definitely been down for me the last two days. I get "welcome  to Renegadetoybox.com. It shows me a pretty girl's face and lots of add links to things which incorporate parts of the name. I see this usually when domains are defunct, makes me alittle worried

Epimethee

Down for me too. Current owner:  Internet Names for Business Inc. Did you forget to renew the domain name?

UnkoMan

I actually can't get on it either. I tried it the other day and though I just had the link wrong. I couldn't remember if it was at renegadetoybox or renegadevictory now.

But since BOTH don't work for me, I didn't know what was going on.

Podmark

In the other thread Ren has said that he is aware and is looking in to it.

Dr.Volt

Oh ok...let's hope it get's fixed soon.  I still haven't downloaded Patriot yet!

AfghanAnt

Damn, I was just about to go there to finally download Liberty Belle.

Carravaggio

I've downloaded everything...many times, but I find trawling through my FF stuff very time consuming, so if I need a mesh I usually re-download it from Renegade's site. Hope all is well soon, Ren.

Ares_God_of_War

Yeah I went through withdrawls last time so I made sure to have everything backed up from there. I as well hope everything is o.k. and also thank you for the wonderful toys :)

Mystik

Epimethee

Weepee! Champagne! I wish you a particularly excellent day, Renegade. :)

herodad1

Renegade

**cough** cough** donation button once in a while **cough**cough**help keep the site alive**cough**cough**could'nt hurt**cough**cough**every little bit helps**cough**cough**

GogglesPizanno

Oh now i feel bad...
Ren has a cold....

Gremlin

Renegade is my favorite! :thumbup:

docdelorean88

Quote from: Renegade on November 05, 2008, 12:28:21 AM
**cough** cough** donation button once in a while **cough**cough**help keep the site alive**cough**cough**could'nt hurt**cough**cough**every little bit helps**cough**cough**
Darn this economy! I myself am in need of donations. Oh, no. Not for any particular reason but i could always use the cash. ^_^

But seriously, i wish i could donate, so that Super Soldier could see the light of day. :D

Xenolith

You tryin to tell me you've already blown through that $20 I gave you 4 years ago.  Sheesh!   :P