• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Another Levelling Party - Count Asmodous

Started by B A D, April 17, 2008, 07:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

Unbelievably, the  Count is at 49.1.. I started this character Presidents day, February 18, or some such. Ill be trying to ding him out tonite before I go to Puerto Rico, as I dont' know how much gaming Ill get in next week.

El Condor

I'd love to join you, BAD, but today's anniversary day for the birdman and La Senora, so I most likely won't be able to help.  Have fun with the dingage, though, and pre-gratz to ya!  :thumbup: Is that the fastest an FR toon has fiddied?

EC

MJB

I would love to join ya for a ding party. What time?

Quote from: El Condor on April 17, 2008, 08:26:09 AM
Is that the fastest an FR toon has fiddied?

Don't think so. I seem to recall Komms Kheld being lightning quick at dinging. With the xpee smoothing I'm sure more quickies will follow... until they nerf it of course. :P

-MJB

Kommando

Let's see, according to this thread, as of March 2nd Krimson Blood had not yet 50'd.  It was a couple of days after.  The day after he 50'd I made my Kheld Arcaeda.  I got her to 20 in two days.  30 in under a week (mostly teamed with Mikey and the Meej).  Then I took 2 weeks off to 50 Maddy because VEAT fever had set in and you couldn't throw a stone (I know I tried with a rock I got in a bank mish) without hitting a VEAT PUG party.  Then I went back to Arcaeda, and 50'd her sometime last week, teaming with Mikey and the Meej a bit less, but some of the levelling fever spilled over blue side, and there was many an AV to fight plus some days I was on like 15 hours.  Kind of taking it easier now, and gaming more casually.  My Trick Arrow/Archery defender shouldn't 50 for at least 2 weeks (level 28 now, I think I made her last week) :P  Of course last two days PUGs have sucked.  Really bad.  I think the I12 fever has subsided.

Tortuga

Gusto would be there in two shakes if we weren't having guests tonight.  Good luck!

Tortuga

Has Count already dung? Or will those of us who are close to 50 have a chance to catch up (whilst BAD is away this week) so we can have some team dingage?  Gusto will be 49.something by next week for sure (currently 48.3).

B A D

The Count is holding at 49.7. My playtime this week is obvioulsy spotty at best.

B A D

MikeB7

Thursday's good.  I've got Zielus at 49 too!   :)

ThePrelate

Kommando

If its in RWZ I'll come along for the fun with either Krimson or Arcaeda.

Tortuga

Gusto's sitting at 49.3 so I doubt dingage will happen, but I'll definitely try to be there.

Tortuga

Three new 50s arrived tonight, BAD's Count Asmodous, MikeB7's Zielus and The Great Gusto.  Plus, plenty of other levelling happened.  Thanks for the good run!

MJB

Congrats gang! So sorry I had to duck out early. :(

-MJB

El Condor

Hooray for the three fids!  Glad to have seen the tail end of it.  :D

EC

Alaric

Sorry I missed it. Crazy Kate's less than a bar and a half from 49- I'd really like to get her through those last 1.13 levels- unfortuantely, there's been a LOT of rl stuff going on recently.

Grats on the new 50s, though.

Ephemeris

Grats to BAD, Tortuga, Mike and AncientSpirit on their latest 50's!