• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Hydra TF attempt Thursday - 4/24/08 8:OO EST HEAD COUNT, plz

Started by B A D, April 17, 2008, 07:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B A D

I'll never give up trying to get this badge.

Anybody up for attempting this debacle of a TF? for the beautiful , shiney badges? (not xpees)

MJB

How long is this TF? If anyone else wants to try it, I'm up to do it. Just can't do anything for sure on Saturday/Sunday. The weekends are always iffy for me.

-MJB

Camma

If someone pre-clears the rikti hunt it doesnt take that long.....

.........TO DIE!!!!

And given how the last attempt went there should be lots of that going on.

FEAR TEH STAIRZZZZ!!!!1111!!!!!

Kommando

If we can work out a decent time, I think Krimson Blood would be up for this.

JKCarrier

Sure, I'd be up for another go. I'll have to bring my 50 and exemp down, though... don't have anything in the 38-40 range.

Viking

If you see me online, you can always sign me up for such a team.

B A D

I dont' remember - does one need to have lowbies in order to extract the particle guns?

Midnight

Quote from: B A D on April 19, 2008, 04:26:57 AM
I dont' remember - does one need to have lowbies in order to extract the particle guns?

You need to be within range of the trial to get the guns OR you have to be exemplared to that level. I believe you retain the gun if you unexemplar, so with some fancy button clicks, you only need one person who's actually in range.

DMenacer

I have Shogun Ninja Master, a DB/WP Scrapper at level 38 if you want him too join, just send me a tell awhile I'm online if you need him.

B A D

Ok, Im going to try to get this going for Thursday at 8 EST. Please note this is ONLY to get the shinies. XPees aint an issue here.

Im looking for a couple of 38-40 Volunteers to get the particle guns, and any fiddies that finally want to beat down that @#$#$@$ piece of jello.

Tortuga

I'm going to try to make this - i'll bring a 50 (tank, troller, scrapper or blaster) or a 41er (defender).

B A D

Ok, I need a head count  to see if this is feasible to drag me from poolside to do this.

Other than me and Tort ( and Cam, if you count taunting) , Who  is interested in pulling this off tonite?\

MikeB7

I'm be up for it.  No toons 38-40, so I'd bring a 50.

Tortuga

I'm pretty sure I can be there as long as I'm available for the boys' bedtime (by 10 pm EST for sure).

JKCarrier

I can bring my 50. Hopefully I can stay on the stairs this time.  :lol:

B A D

Ok. I will make an ATTEMPT to sweep for Rikti before the meet time. No promises, though.

Tortuga

I have gained permission from the powers-that-be.  I'll try to login at 10 to or so.

B A D

Finally ... SUCCESS!!!!  It was dicey at the end, but we did it.

Viking