Community Forums > Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion

Heroes Season 3

(1/52) > >>

Glitch Girl:
Figured since it was finally back in production, there should be a new thread for the eventual rumor mill.

Tidbit of news I spotted this morning...
Speedy new character debuts on new season of NBC's `Heroes'

--- Quote ---Meet Daphne, the speedy new character on NBC's "Heroes," who plans to give the show's superhumans especially time traveler Hiro and his sidekick, Ando a run for their money when she debuts on the popular NBC series' upcoming third season, which went back into production last week.
--- End quote ---

catwhowalksbyhimself:
Nice!  A superspeedster, and a foil for Hiro, both of which I approve of.

That's actually a pretty good power to him up against.  Someone who could potentially move faster than he can freeze time.  He he.

BWPS:

--- Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on May 09, 2008, 09:12:41 AM ---Nice!  A superspeedster, and a foil for Hiro, both of which I approve of.

That's actually a pretty good power to him up against.  Someone who could potentially move faster than he can freeze time.  He he.

--- End quote ---

Does he stop time or slow it down really really slow? Because it it's the first, they'll have to find some new reason why he won't use his full potential. Either way, I'm so incredibly giddy about Heroes coming back!

catwhowalksbyhimself:
Remember, it takes him a bit of time to actually make the decision and active his powers to freeze time.  Even if it's only a fraction of a second, that's all a super speedster might need.

EDIT:  Hmm, apparently, season 3 sees the return of "Save the cheerleader, save the world."

Conduit:
Yeah, Hiro has to do that "scrunchy face" thing and concentrate really hard to stop time.  Even for Future Hiro, that took a few seconds.  More than enough time for a super speedster to get him.

--- Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on May 09, 2008, 09:48:25 AM ---EDIT:  Hmm, apparently, season 3 sees the return of "Save the cheerleader, save the world."

--- End quote ---

Really?  Didn't they do this a little in season 2 too?  It's getting a bit tired at this point.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version