• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Heroes Season 3

Started by Glitch Girl, May 09, 2008, 06:29:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Kholdstare89

I loved it.  I can't wait to see more of the new villains, though, I'm also excited to see who else Sylar takes powers from.  He's my favorite character (yeah, I know a lot of people hate him).  I'm interested in seeing if Adam makes a return as well.  Man, I hate Mohinder. I hope he gets killed in the most brutal un-revivable way possible.  I actually sort of liked him in the first season because he seemed like he was at least capable of making one logical choice out of ten, but this season they threw that out the window.  Now, I expect him to crawl on the ceiling and rotate his head.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Adam will be returning according to some of the future episode's synopsis.

As for Niki:

[spoiler]I don't think that is one of Niki's personalities.  The power never changed with personalities and it would make no sense that it would here.  Don't forget that Niki had an identical twin.  Just because the original Jessica is supposed to be dead doesn't mean she actually is. . .[/spoiler]

BWPS

Wow, that was great! I loved it! Now I can complain about it for some reason (maybe we should do the two thread thing again).

[spoiler]Mohinder is so stupid. I don't even think he's a real scientist. If you don't have something to do with a character, just put them in a lesser role. As far as The Fly-ness of his situation, I'm going to think of it as more of a tribute. Maya is a useless character as well. What should happen: He finds a way to cure them both, and that leads to them having a cure which they could use to defeat Sylar and Co.

Claire-Bear is SO whiny. She finds out she's immortal and now she doesn't feel pain? I'll trade my feeling human with her if she promises to stop complaining. I don't mind being awesome. BOO HOO. What should happen: she joins her dad and they form a posse with other heroes who have less to do and they stop the inmates, perhaps joining Nathan Petrelli.

Noah has become one of my favorites, he's actually NOT stupid. I predict more awesomeness from him.

Escaped villains: Lame stuff so far. Fire, magnetism, sonar? Do something that hasn't been done so much. Sucking out people's fear to boost strength? Ok that's even worse, stick with the same-ol'.

Parkman is in the desert with a new Issac Mendez. I always liked him as a good cop who could read minds. I'm interested in what happens to him, perhaps he can go to a theater with his friend and watch Eagle Eye and then call someone on a Sprint phone and tell them about it and then have a bag of Doritos.

Evil Peter is so evil. But both Peters are SO STUPID. I mean you have the worlds awesomest and most beautiful hair, why do you want to have a short cut? GROW IT BACK PLEASE! Scarface manages to mess everything up and can't control the butterfly effect. Present Peter who is now a fat bald guy should have stopped the inmates but I guess he lost all his other powers since he has a new body? So is he just some kind of Black Canary-type now? I have no idea what either of them are going to do aside from possibly their niece :/.

I thought Elle exploded herself, I could've sworn I saw chunks before the commercial. Oh well, I'm actually starting to like her but I would've thought she would kill Momtrelli after getting fired. She should join Noah, and her and Claire could have teenage girl thrall-fights.

Sylar's such a good villain. Great stuff from him as always. I also thought it was interesting that he's a Petrelli brother, he does look like one. I knew when she was releasing him like the dumbass that she is that that's what she was going to say. Either that or she was about to make out with him. She's creepy, I hope he kills her.

Hiro and Ando are good fun and always a break from the seriousness. I guess it's good to take a while before they get into a more important role.

The "speedster" (which I can't believe she actually said) character was SO LAME, GOD! I hope Hiro cuts her head off. I swear, she almost made me miss Nikki.

Nikkisiccacy: Never mind, I still really hate her. What was the point of the ice powers? Why couldn't she have just killed him with her strength and been surprised? And why is she SO ugly?

Nathan: Invisible Linderman? What's with that? I kinda like the direction he seems to be taking, and I'd like to see him as some kind of big hero doing the right thing.
[/spoiler]

Mr. Hamrick

Regarding Nikki, Jessica and Tracy:

[spoiler]
Nikki, Jessica, and Tracy are triplets and not the same character.  Despite the whole Nikki/Jessica thing first season, there was a Jessica and there was a Nikki at some point.  Tracy is their triplet.  That's why she knows nothing about Jessica and Nikki Sanders.  She was separated at birth from them by "The Company". 

Their biological father?  Adam Monroe who was using the alias Richard Sanders at the time.

[/spoiler]

kkhohoho

Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on September 24, 2008, 11:47:39 AM

[spoiler]
Nikki, Jessica, and Tracy are triplets and not the same character.  Despite the whole Nikki/Jessica thing first season, there was a Jessica and there was a Nikki at some point.  Tracy is their triplet.  That's why she knows nothing about Jessica and Nikki Sanders.  She was separated at birth from them by "The Company". 

Their biological father?  Adam Monroe who was using the alias Richard Sanders at the time.

[/spoiler]

Is this fact or a prediction?

thalaw2

I agree that this was a good start.  It wasn't great, but good.

[spoiler]What's up with Maya and bad men?  First she makes whoopie with Sylar and now Molhinder.  No wonder she has emotional issues.
Sylar being the third brother....oooookkkkkaaayyyy.  That's an interesting revelation.  I suppose he will have to stop evil Peter?
I think the Nathan/Linderman thing will play out like Tyler Durden.[/spoiler]

MJB

Quote from: thalaw2 on September 24, 2008, 03:52:23 PM[spoiler]I think the Nathan/Linderman thing will play out like Tyler Durden.[/spoiler]

That is the impression that I got from those episodes.

-MJB

BWPS

Quote from: MJB on September 24, 2008, 11:50:19 PM
Quote from: thalaw2 on September 24, 2008, 03:52:23 PM[spoiler]I think the Nathan/Linderman thing will play out like Tyler Durden.[/spoiler]

That is the impression that I got from those episodes.

-MJB

[spoiler]I thought Linderman was the one who healed Nathan. How could that be if he isn't real?[/spoiler]

catwhowalksbyhimself

[spoiler]
For that matter, how come nobody else can see him if he is?

No matter what, something odd is going on here.
[/spoiler]

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: kkhohoho on September 24, 2008, 01:41:09 PM
Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on September 24, 2008, 11:47:39 AM

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Is this fact or a prediction?

[spoiler]Combination of something I read on another site and some speculation.  I believe in one of the online comics Adam is listed as having used the alias Richard Sanders.  The Heroes Wiki had links to some articles about the matter and clearly stats that Tracy is not Nikki or Jessica.  Those articles could be wrong though.  I assume that The Company is involved with why Tracy was separated from Nikki and Jessica.  There is also a scene in the opener where Tracy is standing with Adam and the other villains as Sylar comes up behind Mrs. Petrelli.  The only other option is that Tracy is the mystery bride of Adam but that would explain why she looks like Nikki and Jessica. [/spoiler]

Raptor

I really enjoyed the premiere episodes, lots of new questions to be answered throughout the course of the upcoming season.  First a response to a point brought up here...

Quote from: BWPS on September 25, 2008, 07:35:29 AM
[spoiler]I thought Linderman was the one who healed Nathan. How could that be if he isn't real?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Linderman was not the one who healed Nathan, it was Future Peter using another new power.  When Nathan was dead on the operating table and Future Peter kissed him on the forehead, it healed him.  The evidence I am using to support this is that Peter didn't look at all surprised to see his dead brother take a breath and sit up, which tells me he knew it was going to happen.[/spoiler]

Now, one thing that I am surprised that noone else has mentioned, and I'm starting to think that noone saw it because it aired BEFORE the intro hour leading up to the start of the first episode.  When I saw it I literally yelled "WTF??!" out loud to the tv when I saw it...

[spoiler]It looked like it was a scene that takes place AFTER the end of episode 2, where Momtrelli is talking to a captured Sylar while he is strapped to a table. 

Momtrelli looks toward the door and says "Bridgette, won't you join us please?"

An attractive brunette walks in wearing business attire, obviously part of the company and says "You wanted to see me?"

Momtrelli looks back at Sylar and says with a smile "This is Bridgette and she has a very special ability.  Any object she touches she can see its history.  Everywhere its been, everyone who's ever touched it."

Sylar says "What's she going to do to me?"

Momtrelli leans in and pulls the oxygen tube loose from Sylar's nose and whispers "Feed you."

The next shot shows Momtrellit walking down the hallway away from Sylar's cell and in the background you hear a woman screaming.

So Momtrelli just offered up this poor girl for Sylar to kill without even batting an eye?[/spoiler]

Also, I liked how the writers used the first couple episodes to address a lot of hotly debated fan questions from previous seasons 1 & 2. 
The question of whether Sylar eats his victim's brains to absorb their powers.
[spoiler]As a side note on this question, I remember reading an interview with the writers where they were asked if Sylar ate the brains and their immediate response was "That's disgusting."  I'm almost certain that's where Sylar's line to Claire came from[/spoiler]

Also, they finally clearly stated what Momtrelli's power is.

I know there are more, I just can't think of them without going back and watching the episodes over.  I just thought it was neat to see them throwing little bones to the fans like that. 

Talavar

I just saw this past week's episode, and I'm surprised no one has commented on it.

[spoiler]
I liked that we see some significant movement rather than pattern-holding for sweeps: Peter gets out of the body he's stuck in, not a body-swap but an actual, physical co-habitation, Not-Nikki meets Micah, and then a suspicious doctor involved with them - someone doing experiments on people with powers perhaps? - and HRG & Sylar taking on Fear-Strength Man & Ugly Male Black Canary.

Now, that's not to say it was great: Hiro & Ando seem to be acting like children - with everything they've done so far, shouldn't they have grown up a little? - and the speedster's personality is starting to bug me.  Claire's whining.  Yet another person who can paint the future, including possibly Matt.  Momtrelli "manipulating" Sylar.  And most of all, HRG saying he'll keep Sylar around until he finds his weakness while talking to Sylar's fricking weakness!  The Haitian negates powers.  While Sylar is power-negated, HRG shoots him, and feeds him through a woodchipper.  Then he throws the Sylar-mulch into a furnace.  Problem solved.
[/spoiler]

stumpy

[spoiler]Which reminds me, does HRG know that Momtrelli is also SylarSire (or is at least pretending to be)? It seems like HRG would be smart enough to know that you don't tell someone's mom that you are biding your time until you can reduce the number of Mother's Day cards she'll be getting. That's especially true given how much of a family man HRG is.

BTW, Momtrelli, for having sort of a low- to mid-range power, is parent to the two most powerful characters on the show. Do we know what Poptrelli could do?

This is a minor thing, but does it seem odd to anyone that Tracy isn't concerned about being the special aide to someone who slept with someone who looked just like her a year ago? It seems like that would be a "second thoughts" moment, both on a personal level and because there is no way that sort of thing is going to stay secret in the political limelight...

I am also a little skeptical that a smart player in New York politics, like Nathan, has apparently never seen the governor's top aide. Meanwhile, Tracy is giving up that top aide position to take up with someone she has at least some reason to believe is a bit of a nut.[/spoiler]

catwhowalksbyhimself

[spoiler]I'm assuming that the governor was elected at the same time as Nathan's first election Season 1, and was a bit too busy being drunk between seasons, and dealing with things season 2 to notice.
[/spoiler]

Talavar

Another Monday, another episode of Heroes!

[spoiler]
They've really decided to keep things interesting this season - unlike last year, I at least feel that stuff is happening in every episode.  Not always intelligent or rational stuff, but the point stands.

I thought this version of the future was pretty interesting.  Why Fear-Strength Man, Daphne & Evil Claire are a team, I don't really understand, and neither do I understand why Future Peter doesn't just regenerate as soon as the Haitian is out of range. 

Sylar - Gabriel - as a doting father was an interesting twist, though he seems to be a strangely ineffective fighter while good.  I mean, with the number of powers that Peter & Sylar have between them, Evil Claire with a handgun, Daphne & Fear-Strength Man seem like they're terribly outclassed, but the fight didn't really go that way. 

I'm also curious how almost everyone survived a point-blank nuclear detonation.  I don't care how well you regenerate - Peter & Claire, I'm looking in your direction - if you're vapour, which you would be, you aren't coming back from that.  Also, why would Daphne run across the country to die on her own doorstep, rather than a much closer hospital?

Oh, and Mohinder is totally re-enacting the Jeff Goldblum version of the Fly.  There's no doubt about it now.
[/spoiler]

MJB

Quote from: Talavar on October 06, 2008, 10:42:24 PM
[spoiler]I thought this version of the future was pretty interesting.  Why Fear-Strength Man, Daphne & Evil Claire are a team, I don't really understand, and neither do I understand why Future Peter doesn't just regenerate as soon as the Haitian is out of range. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]The explanation I picked up is that they were teamed up to prevent Future Peter from causing the timeline they were currently in. Killing Past Peter would just help their cause.

As why Future Peter didn't regenerate I feel there is something that hasn't been revealed yet. Either Peter can only use X amount of powers at 1 time or there's something about Future Claire's gun.
[/spoiler]

Quote[spoiler]Sylar - Gabriel - as a doting father was an interesting twist, though he seems to be a strangely ineffective fighter while good.  I mean, with the number of powers that Peter & Sylar have between them, Evil Claire with a handgun, Daphne & Fear-Strength Man seem like they're terribly outclassed, but the fight didn't really go that way.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Outclassed? What did Past Peter have in his arsenal that would help him in a fight against an unknown Daphne? He didn't know she was super fast and wasn't aware that Hiro's abilities make her "normal".

As far as Gabriel is concerned he didn't want to use his abilities. He was adamantly against it since it would flare up his "hunger" for knowledge (ie killin' super folks). He took all he could until his son, Noah, was killed by Fear Dude.
[/spoiler]

Quote[spoiler]I'm also curious how almost everyone survived a point-blank nuclear detonation.  I don't care how well you regenerate - Peter & Claire, I'm looking in your direction - if you're vapour, which you would be, you aren't coming back from that.  Also, why would Daphne run across the country to die on her own doorstep, rather than a much closer hospital?[/spoiler]

[spoiler]How did everyone survive? I have no clue. I hope that we will find out how sooner or later.

Why would Daphne go home? That's simple, what mother would go to a hospital before checking in with her family?
[/spoiler]

Quote[spoiler]Oh, and Mohinder is totally re-enacting the Jeff Goldblum version of the Fly.  There's no doubt about it now.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The writers revealed in an interview with cbr.com that it was no coincidence that Mohinder seems to be re-enacting The Fly. Heroes will and does contain quite a few nods to other pop culture media.[/spoiler]

-MJB

MJB

One more thing to say...

[spoiler]WTH is Nathan thinking?! This is the second time he has cheated on his wife and kids. WTH is going through his head??[/spoiler]

-MJB

kkhohoho

Quote from: MJB on October 07, 2008, 01:27:30 AM
One more thing to say...

[spoiler]WTH is Nathan thinking?! This is the second time he has cheated on his wife and kids. WTH is going through his head??[/spoiler]

-MJB

Why, that's simple. Linderman is going through his head.

House Quake

Quote from: Talavar on October 06, 2008, 10:42:24 PM
Another Monday, another episode of Heroes!

[spoiler]

I'm also curious how almost everyone survived a point-blank nuclear detonation.  I don't care how well you regenerate - Peter & Claire, I'm looking in your direction - if you're vapour, which you would be, you aren't coming back from that.  Also, why would Daphne run across the country to die on her own doorstep, rather than a much closer hospital?

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
More likely than not... Peter grabbed Claire and teleported out. At least thats what I think.  How he ended up on the table...????[/spoiler]

Talavar

[spoiler]
When you're out-numbered and one of your opponents has a child hostage, the ability to stop time would be brilliant, regardless of what Peter knew about their various abilities. 

About Nathan - didn't his wife divorce him?  I know she at least left him.
[/spoiler]

catwhowalksbyhimself

Yes, some very interesting revelations indeed.

[spoiler]
So, it seems that only some of the characters are natural specials.  The company apparently created a bunch of them.  If you saw the preview for next week, Nathan was apparently a normal originally, possible all of the Petrellis brothers.

Also, good call to whoever said that Nicki and new girl were part of a triplet set.  Although it seems the original Jessica was not part of that set.  Come to think of it, the show never said they were identical twins, and I'm not even sure it said they were twins at all, just that they were sisters.

With the revelation that the mysterious formula is the correct version of Mohinder's, there seems no point to Mohinder's storyline at all, as he apparently never did get it right.

I'm guessing Matt's seeing the future is from the African Isaac's powers.  Isaac did die long before he really has a chance to develop them, so perhaps the ability to cause others to see the future as well is part of it.  Interestingly enough, the new character uses to crutch like Isaac to activate his powers, but at least it's something harmless this time around.  Also, am I the only one who finds him more interesting than Isaac was?

The concept of The Hunger is interesting, as is the view of Sylar as a victim of his own powers.  Of course, with Peter now having the same Hunger, this is bound to make things more interesting, even making it possible that the two will switch roles this season.  (Peter as the villain, Sylar/Gabriel as the hero)

Adam returns--we all saw that coming.  Not that that's a complaint, I rather liked him as a villain. Or hating him, however you prefer to put it.
[/spoiler]

Podmark

Enjoying this season. Much better and more interesting than last year. Also any scene with Hiro and Ando makes me smile.

[spoiler]I do have one question about last night's episode. Peter goes to absorb Gabriel's ability, but shouldn't he already have it? In the past he's always automatically had the abilities of anyone he's been in contact with. And he's ran into Sylar plenty of times, I'm pretty sure he grabbed his TK from him.

This season is really making Sylar interesting.

Also I love that Molly showed up and was with Parkman. I always liked Molly and her family bonds to him and Mohinder. [/spoiler]

MJB

[spoiler]The way I understood it he could only absorb the power if Sylar was using it at the time. Then again I could be wrong.[/spoiler]

-MJB

catwhowalksbyhimself

According to the writers, MJB is correct, that being a unique case.

Podmark

Quote from: MJB on October 07, 2008, 08:24:35 PM
[spoiler]The way I understood it he could only absorb the power if Sylar was using it at the time. Then again I could be wrong.[/spoiler]

-MJB

Hmm that seems reasonable. I'd have to go over the series to check if it really makes sense though.

stumpy

[spoiler]
Quote from: Talavar on October 06, 2008, 10:42:24 PMThey've really decided to keep things interesting this season - unlike last year, I at least feel that stuff is happening in every episode.  Not always intelligent or rational stuff, but the point stands.

I agree with that, including the qualifier.

Quote from: Talavar on October 06, 2008, 10:42:24 PMI thought this Why Fear-Strength Man, Daphne & Evil Claire are a team, I don't really understand,

Yeah. It is very hard to keep track of which alliances have changed as we jump from various maybe-futures. And Claire seems to be a straight out villain in this four year version. Of course, I am not exactly buying that Nathan goes from being an appointed senator to president in less than four years, either. I wonder if they are trying to compress too much into a short span to avoid having to age everyone.

Quote from: Talavar on October 06, 2008, 10:42:24 PMand neither do I understand why Future Peter doesn't just regenerate as soon as the Haitian is out of range. 

Agreed. Unless he was maybe shot with the de-powering virus, I don't really see why he can't come back from that.

Quote from: Talavar on October 06, 2008, 10:42:24 PMSylar - Gabriel - as a doting father was an interesting twist, though he seems to be a strangely ineffective fighter while good.  I mean, with the number of powers that Peter & Sylar have between them, Evil Claire with a handgun, Daphne & Fear-Strength Man seem like they're terribly outclassed, but the fight didn't really go that way.   

Totally agree. There really shouldn't be any way for a "normal" superpower to beat Peter or Hiro if he has a second to think. Claire is just a kid with a gun, she's nothing to Peter, and the speedster might be able to take him, but he showed that he copied her power earlier in that scene, so she really shouldn't be able to get the drop on him either. Either way, for someone who can freeze time, it's going to be pretty instinctive to try that whenever some fast moving threat is afoot, whether or not he fully understands what it is. Ditto for any hostage situation.

I am assuming that Gabriel was resisting the use of his powers to avoid the 'hunger', but it seems like he should know that his (or Claire's or maybe Peter's) blood would have healed young Noah. I know there's the stress-of-the-moment crutch, but he has always seemed like a pretty quick thinker under pressure and there is no way any parent with that power wouldn't have at least thought about whether he would use it to save his child, should the need arise.

Quote from: Talavar on October 06, 2008, 10:42:24 PMI'm also curious how almost everyone survived a point-blank nuclear detonation.  I don't care how well you regenerate - Peter & Claire, I'm looking in your direction - if you're vapour, which you would be, you aren't coming back from that.  Also, why would Daphne run across the country to die on her own doorstep, rather than a much closer hospital?

We know that the others were there when Gabriel started to go nuclear, but we don't really know how long they stayed. I would have said Peter had time to teleport away before he was vaporized, possibly taking Claire with him (for whatever reason). And, we already know that the healing powers on the show can pretty much do anything, including heal severe radiation burns with both Claire and Nathan.

Quote from: Talavar on October 06, 2008, 10:42:24 PMOh, and Mohinder is totally re-enacting the Jeff Goldblum version of the Fly.  There's no doubt about it now.

Yup. Too bad. I liked The Fly, but it's a bit over the top in this context.

Quote from: Podmark on October 07, 2008, 08:19:26 PMI do have one question about last night's episode. Peter goes to absorb Gabriel's ability, but shouldn't he already have it? In the past he's always automatically had the abilities of anyone he's been in contact with. And he's ran into Sylar plenty of times, I'm pretty sure he grabbed his TK from him.

I agree with what others have said that he may never have been near enough when Sylar was using the ability. In addition, there is also the issue of training, where some powers may require more than just an instinctive desire to activate. I think that was sort of what Gabriel was doing when he had him fix the watch; he was having Peter do a training exercise to get a feel for the power.

I am glad Adam is back. He is a good baddie.

I also like Matt's Isaac stand-in. However, although Matt has put on some weight, I don't think the other guy needs to keep calling him "Pac Man". :lol:

On a more serious note, I know they are trying to keep things interesting with Peter potentially morphing into a villain. I am iffy on the idea. For one thing, there is already one Sylar and I don't know that we need another. Also, the bit where the 'hunger' takes him and Peter uses the TK saw on Nathan seemed fairly goofy. Not only does Peter already have Nathan's power, but he wouldn't need to do Sylar's little brain dissection trick even if he didn't. If he's developed a lust for killing, then fine; he has at least a dozen ways to kill someone.

I do hope they follow up on that call that Tracy made to the police about the reporter's death. Calling the police isn't an anonymous activity, especially from a phone that is left off the hook when the handset breaks.

I hope they haven't lost track of Elle.
[/spoiler]

Tortuga

Madam T and I missed our weekly Heroes episode to go to a concert on Monday night.  Can anyone gimme a brief rundown so that episode 4 will make sense?

Thanks

kkhohoho

Quote from: Tortuga on October 08, 2008, 02:26:51 PM
Madam T and I missed our weekly Heroes episode to go to a concert on Monday night.  Can anyone gimme a brief rundown so that episode 4 will make sense?

Thanks

Can't you see it online?

MJB

The full episode and a quick 2 minute recap are available at NBC.com.

-MJB

Adamence

I must say, that was a very good episode, I don't really have much to say about it except I can't wait to see where it's going. 

[spoiler]
Quote from: stumpy on October 08, 2008, 06:08:10 AM
Of course, I am not exactly buying that Nathan goes from being an appointed senator to president in less than four years, either. I wonder if they are trying to compress too much into a short span to avoid having to age everyone.
It could happen... probably more likely to happen if he was a Governor from Alaska though...

Quote from: stumpy on October 08, 2008, 06:08:10 AM
I hope they haven't lost track of Elle.
She still has some episodes left on her guest star contract, so I'm certain she'll be back... hopefully en route to becoming a series regular.  *sighs dreamily thinking about Kristen Bell*

And one thing I've always kind of thought about this show, that's kind of echoed by the Isaac replacement in the latest episode, is that you can't really change destiny.  A friend of mine and I were having a discussion about how she feels they're just rehashing the same stuff as the first season, world in crisis with a big explosion and changing the past to change the future, and I pointed out that it's kind of like he was talking with destiny.  You can change some stuff in the past, like Hiro did to try and save Charlie, but in the future, you're still going to pretty much end up where you were going anyways, but maybe with some small changes (ie: Charlie still dies, Nathan still becomes president, there's still a giant explosion killing tons of people.)  I kind of like that idea, every future should be somewhat similar, but still slightly different that way, which will keep things interesting.
[/spoiler]

And also..

Quote from: MJB on October 08, 2008, 02:38:45 PM
The full episode and a quick 2 minute recap are available at NBC.com.

For those in Canada, you can watch them online at globaltv.com since NBC.com won't let you watch them (since they don't have distribution rights in Canada.)

|