• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Anyone Willing To Spare Some Webspace For A Noble FF Cause?

Started by The Hitman, May 27, 2008, 10:31:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hitman

Hi there. Hitman here. I was wondering if anyone would be able and/ or willing to donate a tiny bit of webspace? Here's what's going on:

There is a site, some of youalls may know, that is, quite possibly, one of the largest Freedom Force mesh lists I've ever seen, and it is hosted here ( http://www.venustechstudios.com/FreedomForce/ff-mesh-site.htm ). As you can see, the guy is about ready to clear it out for good. I think that would be a travesty. I'd like to transfer this list, or at least the alphabetized portion, to a new location, so we all don't lose this valuable resource. If anyone's enterested, let me know.

Thanks!

Previsionary

you know, as much as I used the site in the past, most of the links and stuff collected there can easily be found elsewhere like the 3 different master mesh lists and on NPI (if that page is still up), but if someone could preserve yet another resource, I guess that'd be cool too. Maybe you should ask Catwho for space since he's the webspace (FF) pimp at the moment, no?

Failed_Hero

I have some space I can send the upload info in a bit if you that my offer?

catwhowalksbyhimself

While I still think the wiki is the better place for it, it can always be hosted along with my other FF stuff.