• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Yanke'skopes

Started by miguelyanke, June 07, 2008, 03:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miguelyanke

Hi, I'm about to upload my skopes to a page, but would like to know if i need to be allowed, since many of them are all in one, and contain skins by Afghanan Ant, Ultimate Evil, C6, Tetragene, etc.

I need to know if i can upload them, of course every skope will have the txt with the proper info about the skins, but i really need to know if that is enough or i should better contact the skiners.

Thank you

~special thanks to Baroness who translated it ;P~

Boalt92

Sr Lobo:

Muchos artistas ponen la autorizacion para distribuir sus obras en la "readme.txt".  No se necesita charlar con ellos a menos que tu alteres la obra (se llama "kitbashing"; no es bien).  Se puede pm/e-mail los otros.

B92

PD--hace un rato que no hablo espanol....permiso, por favor!

*ENGLISH*
Mr. Wolf:

Many artists include permission to distribute their work in the "readme.txt".  You don't need to contact them unless you changed their work (this is called "kitbashing"; it's not good).  You can pm/e-mail the others.

B92

PS--I haven't spoken spanish in a while...please forgive me!

Boalt92

I stand corrected.

I should have said most artists indicate the "terms of use" in the readme.txt, not "permission to distribute".

B92

PS--sorry, don't know how to say it in Espanol!

miguelyanke

ok, i'll remove the skins and gonna use wireframes XD

I'm thinking in all-in-one's skope, if there's no problem, to use some "suggested" images but i'm gonna just upload the wireframes.

Gracias Boalt92, tu español es muy bueno XD ^_^

~~~~
de acuerdo, quitaré los skins y usaré los wireframes XD
Estoy pensando en los skopes de todo-en-uno, si no hay ningun problema, usar algunas imagenes con "sugerencias" pero solamente subir los wireframes

Thanks Boalt92, your spanish is very good XD ^_^