• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Good FXs for Dark Phoenix

Started by Indigo, July 11, 2008, 02:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Indigo

Do you guys know if there's a good FX pack for Dark Phoenix?  I can't seem to find a good one in fxforce.

Previsionary

Quote from: Indigo on July 11, 2008, 02:11:25 PM
Do you guys know if there's a good FX pack for Dark Phoenix?  I can't seem to find a good one in fxforce.

you mean you didn't like IPS's phoenix pack...or any of the other phoenix fx already out? Because those are the only fx you'll find for phoenix outside of probably my two or three fx that are for Jean.

Indigo

Woah thanks!  So I have to convert these babies?

Previsionary

No, fx work between games fine...most of the time. Some fx may have some timing issues, but it's easily fixable for the most part. Just to throw this out there, I recall Thor working on a phoenix fx, but I think he lost it. I did one or two a few months back and I also made a cone for her.

Mystik

darkriminal

Quote from: Previsionary on July 11, 2008, 02:19:50 PM
Quote from: Indigo on July 11, 2008, 02:11:25 PM

you mean you didn't like IPS's phoenix pack...or any of the other phoenix fx already out? Because those are the only fx you'll find for phoenix outside of probably my two or three fx that are for Jean.

I noticed that those fx were for FF. Are there any similar Phoenix/ Jean Grey FX for FFVT3R?

Previsionary

Quote from: Mystik on July 19, 2008, 10:10:29 PM
stay tuned

Quote from: Previsionary on July 11, 2008, 10:34:46 PM
No, fx work between games fine...most of the time. Some fx may have some timing issues, but it's easily fixable for the most part. Just to throw this out there, I recall Thor working on a phoenix fx, but I think he lost it. I did one or two a few months back and I also made a cone for her.

Looks like your question was already answered there, bud, including in the passage you quoted. ^_^