• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

www.cryptidsarereal.com

Started by Ares_God_of_War, July 22, 2008, 07:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ares_God_of_War

I have been seeing a few commercials for this website lately. Is this promoting something that I dont know about or just some random website?

catwhowalksbyhimself

I don't know whether it's for real or a promotion, but it does promote cryptozoology and the idea that these creatures are being hidden by some kind of conspiracy.

I would guess fake or promotion, because while it promises lots of information, there really isn't any. No archives of articles or anything.  Conspiracy/paranormal sites like to have tons of articles and information of dubious value.

Kommando

From the bottom of the website:

QuoteTM & © 2008 Cartoon Network. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved.

Cartoon Network show.

Ares_God_of_War

yeah thats where I have been seeing the commercials, lol. Good spot. I wonder if its like a Ben 10 promo or something new?

UnkoMan

This is for a new show called The Secret Saturdays, originally called Cryptids. It was created by Jay Stevens, creator of Jetcat and Tutenstein.

He seems like a real swell guy, and I often check out his blog since it is full of sweet monsters and such.

http://monsterama.blogspot.com/

More information can surely be googled.

BentonGrey

So, is anyone watching "Secret Saturdays?"  If not, you REALLY should be.  It started out pretty solid, but it has quickly become excellent!  It's definitely my favorite show on TV now, next to "Pushing Daises."