• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

So, how should I do it?

Started by randyripoff, July 27, 2008, 12:15:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

randyripoff

We all know that ow_tiobe_sb's reign in this forum is temporary at best.  Given that, I would be curious to see just how I should go about taking control again.  Not that I don't have a plan, but I'm wondering about the imaginations of the assembled--if any such imaginations exist.

So how should I go about this coup detat?  Bloodless? Bloody?  Really bloody?  Gouge your own eyes out so that you can't watch bloody?  Lets see what your tiny minds can come up with.

Deaths Jester

Oh...definetly bloody...the more goo the more fun!!

Midnight

Move all the posts to one of the invisible dead-post forums and give us another Crisis on Infinite Revolving Name Forums.

ow_tiobe_sb

Oooh!  I have one!  Ask nicely (use the word "Please") for The Phantom Bunburyist to return control of the ToT to you, let the dandy live, and then go on your merry, tyrannical way.

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

chuckles

Step one: By the use of deceit, trickery, lying, and other types of logic you establish your alibi. Draw a picture of yourself standing nowhere near Ow_tiobe_sb, oh and sign it so it's legal.

Step two: Using a set of authentic Babylonian cutlery, and a dissecting technique that would cause Hannibal Lecter to whimper while in a fetal position under his bed. You divide Ow_tiobe_sb equally among 5 starving dingos.

Step three: Deny everything, but volunteer to take over the thread so that no one will suspect you.

Step four: Laugh maniacally.

GogglesPizanno

QuoteSo how should I go about this coup detat?
I thought I killed you...
Dead people cant stage coup detat's
Unless you're now the undead...

Oooooh. Zombies.
I think you should use Zombies.

randyripoff

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on July 27, 2008, 06:49:11 PM
Oooh!  I have one!  Ask nicely (use the word "Please") for The Phantom Bunburyist to return control of the ToT to you, let the dandy live, and then go on your merry, tyrannical way.

ow_tiobe_sb

Nah...not bloody enough.

kkhohoho

GogglesPizanno

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: randyripoff on July 28, 2008, 12:19:24 AM
Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on July 27, 2008, 06:49:11 PM

ow_tiobe_sb

Nah...not bloody enough.

Ah, but what you do not conceive, Citizen Ripoff, is that I cannot be defeated, merely misunderstood.

ow_tiobe_sb

GogglesPizanno

QuoteAh, but what you do not conceive, Citizen Ripoff, is that I cannot be defeated, merely misunderstood.

Well, no way could Randy defeat you... A slight breeze would send him cowering in fear like a little girl.
But I could beat you with my lawnmower.
Oh yes.
I could.

...just have to get it started...
...one second, and you'll be doomed...
...come on you piece of #$!$@$...
...ok I gotta go get some gas, but when I get back...

the_ultimate_evil

i say it should include a pipe, hot sauce, fire ants, a rat and aspects of the body where the sun don't shine

Panther_Gunn

two words:  ferret legging :twisted:

thalaw2

Thalaw2 would smash man in funny hat and take control!!  No talk just smash and take!!!

MJB

I thought the election process would be more... violent then it was. The eventual coup has to top the violence-free election. ;)

-MJB