Community Forums > Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion

Leaked Wolverine Trailer

<< < (20/20)

crimsonquill:

--- Quote from: The Hitman on December 18, 2008, 01:33:24 PM ---I recognized most of the folks in it. I may have been mistaken, but is White Queen in this? And who was the fat guy? I didn't think Blob was part of Weapon X.

--- End quote ---

Emma Frost and Fred Dukes are just mutants among those imprisoned by Weapon X and being experimented upon to study mutants and "improve" their powers for the program as agents. Emma gets her "diamond form" in the movieverse by her modifications and I'm assuming that Deadpool will get disfigured by his body's reaction to Wolverine's healing factor when they try to duplicate it within him to cure his cancer (which I assume is his reason for joining Weapon X). The only disappointment I've found in the character modifications is Barnell Bohusk (aka Beak) being normal looking and having electrical powers (maybe they are just jumping over his bird mutaton and going for his current "Blackwing" look in New Warriors - so if another character makes a comment that he was ugly or a "bird boy" in his old pre-Weapon X state then I'll be happy that they at least acknowledged his first comic look).

Will.i.am (the rapper everyone is worrying about) is playing the character John Wraith in this movie... who is mostly known as a paranoid teleporter with lots of firearms and a die-hard for wearing ten-gallon cowboy hats, sunglasses, and a comfy suit (usually cowboy looking with boots).

- CQ

TheMarvell:
how the hell is what I said insulting? Anyways, when I read that clip, I immediately got the terrible image that is the jazz scene in Spider-Man 3 and the bachelor party in Fantastic Four 2. If he does have a rap scene, I hope it's only in passing and not the focal point of the scene. If I see Wolverine dancing alongside a rap number, I think I'll throw up a little.  :unsure:

BWPS:

--- Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on December 18, 2008, 12:42:37 PM ---I would also doubt that the article quoted actually exists anyways, unless real link (and not a rick roll, Shame on you, BWPS) can be provided.

--- End quote ---

You loved it.

Previsionary:

--- Quote from: TheMarvell on December 19, 2008, 01:47:08 AM ---how the hell is what I said insulting? Anyways, when I read that clip, I immediately got the terrible image that is the jazz scene in Spider-Man 3 and the bachelor party in Fantastic Four 2. If he does have a rap scene, I hope it's only in passing and not the focal point of the scene. If I see Wolverine dancing alongside a rap number, I think I'll throw up a little.  :unsure:

--- End quote ---

Did you not read my message? BWPS's little joke wasn't showing up for me at all, so my initial thought was that you saw Will.I.Am and automatically went "RAP SCENE". As it turns out, BWPS was being an evil trickster again...we can all blame him now. *blames BWPS...and Shirley*

TheMarvell:
joke or not...it now has me paranoid, ever since that travesty that was the Anchorman-inspired scene in Spider-Man 3... <shudder>. Thanks a lot guys.  :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version