Community Forums > Film, Television, Video and Music Discussion

Leaked Wolverine Trailer

<< < (2/20) > >>

Panther_Gunn:
I curious to know who the other characters were supposed to be.  Was that supposed to be Sabretooth in the cell with him?  And all I could pick up from that other group was maybe Blob, and Deadpool....sort of.

--- Quote from: Podmark on July 28, 2008, 12:18:11 PM ---I'm looking forward to this movie. But from the trailer doesn't look like they've done much to Ryan Reynolds to make him look like Deadpool.

--- End quote ---

He was in red.  And had swords.  What, you mean that isn't enough?   :lol:

GogglesPizanno:
There was obviously Gambit with the playing cards...

Panther_Gunn:

--- Quote from: GogglesPizanno on July 28, 2008, 02:26:19 PM ---There was obviously Gambit with the playing cards...

--- End quote ---

I didn't see any cards (even on a close re-watch).  I saw a guy in a tie twirling what looked to be a gun....that's about as close as I saw.

ow_tiobe_sb:

--- Quote from: Panther_Gunn on July 28, 2008, 02:57:40 PM ---I didn't see any cards (even on a close re-watch).  I saw a guy in a tie twirling what looked to be a gun....that's about as close as I saw.

--- End quote ---

They were there, P_G, along with Doc Manhattan's manhood...

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

Panther_Gunn:

--- Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on July 28, 2008, 03:03:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: Panther_Gunn on July 28, 2008, 02:57:40 PM ---I didn't see any cards (even on a close re-watch).  I saw a guy in a tie twirling what looked to be a gun....that's about as close as I saw.

--- End quote ---

They were there, P_G, along with Doc Manhattan's manhood...

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

--- End quote ---

ewwwww  :blink:  no wonder he throws those things away so fast!   :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version