• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Hero Force V2.0

Started by the_ultimate_evil, December 19, 2007, 12:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_ultimate_evil

i'm there too

*kicks pod*

AfghanAnt

I finally got around to updating HeroForce and there are a lot of skins by me and Pod currently on the main page. I'm sure TUE will be releasing his recently previewed work soon and I'll update the main page again. Happy DLing!

Previsionary

Awesome, thanks for the new stuff guys.

What's funny is, UE told me today he was waiting on you guys so there could be a big update. It's just like UE to be behind the times, no? ^_^

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Previsionary on September 14, 2008, 09:48:52 PM
Awesome, thanks for the new stuff guys.

What's funny is, UE told me today he was waiting on you guys so there could be a big update. It's just like UE to be behind the times, no? ^_^

Well it was actually me. Pod has had his stuff up for days and I've just been slow on getting the readmes done and doing some fxs. But as soon as he's done I'll update again. :)

Blkcasanova247

Awesome stuff fellas! :thumbup: The Catastrophe Bug link is having me download Pod's Kyle Rayner though. :(

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on September 14, 2008, 10:04:04 PM
Awesome stuff fellas! :thumbup: The Catastrophe Bug link is having me download Pod's Kyle Rayner though. :(
Fixed.

Jakew

You're all amazing!  :thumbup:

the_ultimate_evil

we wanna be like that then huh :P

AfghanAnt

Hulkling has been updated to the right file. For some reason I forgot I added wings and fixed some aspects of the skin I didn't like.

XPTO

Thanks for all of these, your Loki classic is my favorite  :P. 

the_ultimate_evil

yeah finally got around to it all now available at hero force

AfghanAnt

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on October 10, 2008, 05:26:35 PM
yeah finally got around to it all now available at hero force

Oh vey! I've got to try and get the front page updated for you tonight or tomorrow. Probably tonight though. Time to go fire up the old laptop with all my software on it. :(

Podmark

the_ultimate_evil

Quote from: AfghanAnt on October 10, 2008, 05:50:52 PM

Oh vey! I've got to try and get the front page updated for you tonight or tomorrow. Probably tonight though. Time to go fire up the old laptop with all my software on it. :(

i wouldn't worry mate, i got it sorted. ^_^ no reason you should do all the work

AfghanAnt

I finally updated the main page and my new skins and Pod's are available for download.

Johnny Patches

em.. :huh: Mr,AA there is a small little problem you got mail

Vertex

very cool job of turning Dr. Fate into Dr. Light.. wish i had lol

djfredski

Podmark

AA Storm is pointing to Spiral.