• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Gremlins 3 (almost)

Started by Volsung, September 15, 2008, 04:57:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_ultimate_evil

i seen that ages ago and was following the films progress, fantastically done. sadly we will never see a gremlins 3 WB asked joe dante about it but the film had to be for kids with the focus on gizmo rather than the gremlins and use all cgi. dante said no thankfully

catwhowalksbyhimself

After watching the making of video, all I can say is that this guy is a technical genuis.  One of the big SFX companies really ought to hire his.

UnkoMan

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on September 15, 2008, 05:05:01 AM
i seen that ages ago and was following the films progress, fantastically done. sadly we will never see a gremlins 3 WB asked joe dante about it but the film had to be for kids with the focus on gizmo rather than the gremlins and use all cgi. dante said no thankfully

Are kids' movies today the worst? When I was a kid I watched robot police officers blast guys apart, monsters invade towns, and cultists rip people's hearts out. Oh yeah, and when cops went after aliens they had dang guns! This was my childhood, and I don't think it did me any harm... except having good taste in movies.

style

No it didn't do you any harm, just turned you into: UnkoMan! 'Gummy Hand of Justice Hero Member'..... :lol: :P

Gremlin