• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Need some mesh suggestions

Started by House Quake, September 20, 2008, 12:47:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

House Quake

1) Meshes which are 'not' pure male heavy because I've never been a fan of the MH's physical proportions... but still will represent characters of significant mass and height.   6'3"- 6'7" range, 6'8"-7'1" range, 7'1"+ range.   I saw one thread with some suggestions for Colossus and Hercules... and these are along the lines which I am looking for.  Just want to maximize options.  Maybe I''m being a bit too lazy and don't feel like dropping every mesh I have into game for comparisoons... but I'm sure there should be some insights.

2) Female meshes heeled,caped or otherwise which do not warp in the chest area.

*** note as a preference I don't use fingered meshes.. ie TF or VX style.  Its a 'consistency' thing.  If every character I create can't have fingers... I'ld rather none of them do.

Podmark

Outside of the vx and tf meshes you'll have trouble finding female meshes without warping, at least of ones that are based on Irrationals female_basic/longhair.

Avalon

For the male, you can take Luke Cage and hex off the pieces and scale him up to 1.5?

herodad1

i know theres a ultimo_longhair_shoulder points mesh out that looks about 8 plus feet without the bulky proportions.things could be hexed.

atomic_lizard

I am a big fan of your work HQ. I think these might be right up your alley. I would love to see you do a Hercules skoped to the male musclar tall mesh with wild hair. The Thunderstrike mesh is also do for a make over (maybe as the Thor mesh with no cape add a pony tail and vest). Hope those two with help with some suggestions, or at least give you some ideas, but whatever you decide on, I will look forward to seeing it. 

AfghanAnt

Quote from: House Quake on September 20, 2008, 12:47:07 PM
1) Meshes which are 'not' pure male heavy because I've never been a fan of the MH's physical proportions... but still will represent characters of significant mass and height.   6'3"- 6'7" range, 6'8"-7'1" range, 7'1"+ range.   I saw one thread with some suggestions for Colossus and Hercules... and these are along the lines which I am looking for.  Just want to maximize options.  Maybe I''m being a bit too lazy and don't feel like dropping every mesh I have into game for comparisoons... but I'm sure there should be some insights.

2) Female meshes heeled,caped or otherwise which do not warp in the chest area.

Isisah Bradley by Ren scaled up a little should fit. Also I'd try Yellow Lantern's Tomorrow Woman or Ren's Powergirl (you can skope a new cape on her).

Quote from: House Quake on September 20, 2008, 12:47:07 PM
*** note as a preference I don't use fingered meshes.. ie TF or VX style.  Its a 'consistency' thing.  If every character I create can't have fingers... I'ld rather none of them do.

I am exactly the same.

House Quake

thanx guys

the suggestions are much appreciated

style

Also you may want to check out Grens Ronin mesh and hex off all his extras. I used him for my Thor skope. :thumbup:

daglob

I was looking throgh an old disk of stuff yesterday and came across Male Basic Omaga and Male Omega (with a cape). I have a few skins for the caped version, but nothing for the "regular" one. The jpg that was with MBO said that it was taller (7", I think) than plain old Male Basic. I think Wingzero did it.