• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Thanks to those who voted for me in the GI JOE Customs contest...

Started by Pyroclasm, October 04, 2008, 09:02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyroclasm

I make GI Joe customs.  I recently entered a contest and was chosen as one of the 8 finalists!  I am currently in 4th place but I'm just barely ahead of another guy.
Voting takes place Friday, Saturday & Sunday.  I am hoping to get fellow reborners who are also GI Joe fans to go to the site and vote for me.  If you're not a member already, you'll need to register.
Hisstank.com Voting Thread

Thanks in advance for the support.

Pyroclasm

Thanks to those who messaged me to say they were voting (and thanks to those who voted but didn't say anything). :D  Currently I have a fairly solid 4th place position.  I'm only 12 votes away from 3rd place!  I know there is no way I'd beat the #1 guy since his entry is full of win, but 3rd place is so close!  Please vote for me! :puppy eyes:

Pyroclasm

Pyroclasm

Well, I came in a respectable 4th place!  Getting a prize sent to me.  Thanks again to everyone who registered and voted.

Uncle Yuan

Congrats!  What didja win?  (Cool lookin' tank thing, btw)

Pyroclasm

A HISS Driver action figure.  Not a major prize, but I wasn't in it for the prize.  It was just nice to be recognized.  Thanks for the comment too. :)

BWPS

Yours was my favorite of the two or three I looked at (the top contenders at the time).

I voted for you!