• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

The Coup Begins

Started by randyripoff, October 17, 2008, 01:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randyripoff

*sinks an axe into ow_tiobe_sb's tea vault, thus destroying his strategic tea reserves*

kkhohoho

Quote from: randyripoff on October 17, 2008, 01:43:30 PM
*sinks an axe into ow_tiobe_sb's tea vault, thus destroying his strategic tea reserves*

Oh! Oh! Can I play?! Can I play?! :D

GogglesPizanno

Im just gonna wait in the wings till Randy takes back control and then... oh yes... then.....
BWA HA HA Ha Ha hahahaaaa...

Deaths Jester

*kicks google out of the rafters*

Get out of here!!  This is my zone and my zone only!

randyripoff

*bombs the ascot factory*

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: randyripoff on October 18, 2008, 09:45:53 PM

You'll pay for that, sirrah...

...That is to say, you'll need to pay for it; I cannot, for no gentleman ever has any money.

*snaps his fingers, whereupon Mr. Ripsnort is drowned in a sea of government factors attempting to collect*

ow_tiobe_sb
Phantom Bunburyist and Fop o' th' Morning

randyripoff

*unleashes the army of anarchists, who bomb the factors with pamphlets*

ow_tiobe_sb

*waves his Wand of Reform and turns Ripsnort's terrorists into anarcho-syndicalists; then promotes Ripsnort to the position of Minister or Finance*

*bucks up the state's battered and paper-cut factors and reassigns them to desk-bound sinecures...but not before equipping them with death rays and pointing them in Ripsnort's direction*

ow_tiobe_sb

Alaric

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on October 18, 2008, 10:27:20 PM
Quote from: randyripoff on October 18, 2008, 09:45:53 PM

You'll pay for that, sirrah...

...That is to say, you'll need to pay for it; I cannot, for no gentleman ever has any money.

*snaps his fingers, whereupon Mr. Ripsnort is drowned in a sea of government factors attempting to collect*

ow_tiobe_sb

For some reason, that reminded me of one of my all-time favorite comic book covers.

Tomato

*pulls out Popcorn* my bet's on Randy eating TPB's shoes

randyripoff

*abuses his position as Minister of Finance to destroy the economy. Uses his ill gotten gains to bribe the sinecures, and  requisitions all death rays and gives them to the SharkMen(TM)*

*poisons the Sherry supply*

Deaths Jester

Quote from: randyripoff on October 19, 2008, 12:07:46 PM

Hey!!!  Don't bring my kind into this...and we don't bomb stuff with pamphelts...geez Randy, get it right!

Gremlin

Quote from: Deaths Jester on October 20, 2008, 05:46:35 AM

Hey!!!  Don't bring my kind into this...and we don't bomb stuff with pamphelts...geez Randy, get it right!

YOU don't, maybe.

Alaric

Quote from: Gremlin on October 20, 2008, 03:25:08 PM

YOU don't, maybe.

Oh, my...!

This forum's infested with GREMLINS!!!

They've managed to get in pretty much every thread! Someone's got to do something!

Gremlin

Quote from: Alaric on October 20, 2008, 07:17:33 PM

YOU don't, maybe.

Oh, my...!

They've managed to get in pretty much every thread! Someone's got to do something!

That's what the Air Force said. Look what happened to them when they got in our way.

kkhohoho

Quote from: Gremlin on October 21, 2008, 09:08:33 PM
Quote from: Alaric on October 20, 2008, 07:17:33 PM

YOU don't, maybe.

Oh, my...!

That's what the Air Force said. Look what happened to them when they got in our way.

What about the time you guys watched Snow White at the movie theater? Or when you all got together at the studio to dance? Wussies! :angry:

Alaric

Y'know, it occurs to me that, considering that gremlins traditionally were essentially saboteurs,  a Gremlin would make a pretty good arch-nemesis for a dastardly super-villain who makes a lot of use of technology... Like, oh, say... uh... someone...

Gremlin

Quote from: Alaric on October 23, 2008, 07:22:00 AM
Y'know, it occurs to me that, considering that gremlins traditionally were essentially saboteurs,  a Gremlin would make a pretty good arch-nemesis for a dastardly super-villain who makes a lot of use of technology... Like, oh, say... uh... someone...

What, like, Lex Luthor?

Oh, you mean RANDY! Oh, heh, no. No. Nooooo. We signed a contract awhile back. Yeah. We don't mess with each other. Cuz he's, uh, terrified of me. Really. Those shark-men, whoo boy! You should, you should've seen those guys. Oh yeah. Heh. Nooo. Ha. Haha.

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: randyripoff on October 19, 2008, 07:15:43 PM
*poisons the Sherry supply*

By adding a poisonous agent to the sherry, this caused the displacement of an equal volume of the fortified beverage, leading to some spillage. 

In fact, you might say of Randy, that his coup overflows.

randyripoff

T'would seem the foppish one has decided to run away in fear, licking his scones.  Therefore, unless someone objects, I'll be returning this forum to it's regular helpings of pancakes and pain--although we are fresh out of pancakes.

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: randyripoff on October 28, 2008, 12:57:46 PM
T'would seem the foppish one has decided to run away in fear, licking his scones.  Therefore, unless someone objects, I'll be returning this forum to it's regular helpings of pancakes and pain--although we are fresh out of pancakes.

Capital idea!  Care for a celebratory glass of Sherry?

ow_tiobe_sb

randyripoff

Ah, the foppish one thinks he's going to try and pull a fast one.

I'll have absinthe instead--after you taste it, of course.

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: randyripoff on October 28, 2008, 05:57:02 PM
Ah, the foppish one thinks he's going to try and pull a fast one.

I'll have absinthe instead--after you taste it, of course.

You're too late, Randy.

**hiccup**

I drank the last bottle of absinthe. 

**hiccup**

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: Mr. Hamrick on October 29, 2008, 04:36:07 AM
You're too late, Randy.

**hiccup**

I drank the last bottle of absinthe. 

**hiccup**

I don't think you had permission for that, Did you... MISTER HAMRICK!?

* Mutters resently to himself at the Sheer Audacity of the man; drinking Absinthe without leave like that... *

randyripoff

So I guess I can simply declare myself winner now...prepare for the pain. :twisted:

Deaths Jester

Quote from: randyripoff on November 09, 2008, 07:09:29 PM
So I guess I can simply declare myself winner now...prepare for the pain. :twisted:

Not so fast!!  I declare myself the winner first!!!

ow_tiobe_sb

Quote from: randyripoff on November 09, 2008, 07:09:29 PM

Splendid!  I love fresh bread, especially with a bit of butter and a warm cup of milky chai.  ^_^

*shoves Ripsnort into the oven to see if the pumpernickel is done*

ow_tiobe_sb

docwhofanman

ehy does every thred i post on die... *the thred dies*dammit...

ow_tiobe_sb

:| { *TPB's gentleman's personal gentleman examines the contents of the oven and removes what appears to be a severely charred, dried sausage wearing a brightly burning red clown wig* Should I declare Mr. Ripoff the wiener, sir?

:) { Certainly, Lane!  Do your wurst.

ow_tiobe_sb

The Phantom Eyebrow

Quote from: ow_tiobe_sb on November 14, 2008, 01:51:18 PM
:| { *TPB's gentleman's personal gentleman examines the contents of the oven and removes what appears to be a severely charred, dried sausage wearing a brightly burning red clown wig* Should I declare Mr. Ripoff the wiener, sir?

:) { Certainly, Lane!  Do your wurst.

ow_tiobe_sb

* Ponders this recent turn of events *

:eyebrow: { Hmmmm.... I'm not sure this is a wise course of action on the part of the Bunburyist. 

:eyebrow: { And he's normally so sage...